cmbeers21

Bus Trip 2/8/14

Whalers4Ever wrote:

> "Hartford Hockey" is out on Facebook promoting this bus trip as

> if it were open to everyone, not just Whalers fans. He states to show your

> "Hartford hockey pride". Well I'll be damned if I'm going to

> spend $85 and ride down to N*****au next to people who will be sporting their

> Wolf Pack and Rangers jerseys. Does that not defeat the purpose of this

> whole endeavor? Please tell me this is not the case.

Don't worry WolfPAck fans don't even go support the Rangers in NY why would they go to an Islanders game? They don't care for high level hockey... Plus isn't there only like 2 or 3 of them anyway?

PlainvilleWhale wrote:

> Whalers4Ever wrote:

> > "Hartford Hockey" is out on Facebook promoting this bus trip as

> > if it were open to everyone, not just Whalers fans. He states to show your

> > "Hartford hockey pride". Well I'll be damned if I'm going to

> > spend $85 and ride down to N*****au next to people who will be sporting their

> > Wolf Pack and Rangers jerseys. Does that not defeat the purpose of this

> > whole endeavor? Please tell me this is not the case.

>

> Don't worry WolfPAck fans don't even go support the Rangers in NY why would they go

> to an Islanders game? They don't care for high level hockey... Plus isn't there only

> like 2 or 3 of them anyway?

It actually concerns me greatly. I was looking for a "Whalers" event, not a "view some NHL hockey" bus trip. I had hoped this would be Whalers fans only, trying to make a statement together. Showing enduring support for our beloved Whalers. I just know some knucklehead with money to spare will buy his way onto this trip sporting his Wolf Pack gear. :evil: #BleedGreenOrStayHome

I have to agree here with whalers forever, although I do think they meant Hartford whalers after all they are Hartford hockey.. And I also agree it should be for whaler fans and if you aren't one and want to go you must wear something whalers and ok other rwam

This trip is to support the Hartford Whalers, Whaler gear only is allowed. If someone posted this on their website that is fine. If you don't want to go then don't, just figured it would be nice to actually do something rather analyze ever bit of an article online or a scratch game that is going on in CT. Don't really think that is going to bring the whalers back either. No matter what it will be **n to be around a bunch of people and going to an NHL game. Isn't this what it is all about too? Have **n, I sure am and $85 is pretty damn cheap if you ask me. IF we have a good turnout I think **ture trips will start to have even bigger numbers. Till then........Stay thirsty my friends.

cmbeers21 wrote:

> This trip is to support the Hartford Whalers, Whaler gear only is allowed.

> If someone posted this on their website that is fine. If you don't want to

> go then don't, just figured it would be nice to actually do something

> rather analyze ever bit of an article online or a scratch game that is

> going on in CT. Don't really think that is going to bring the whalers back

> either. No matter what it will be **n to be around a bunch of people and

> going to an NHL game. Isn't this what it is all about too? Have **n, I

> sure am and $85 is pretty damn cheap if you ask me. IF we have a good

> turnout I think **ture trips will start to have even bigger numbers. Till

> then........Stay thirsty my friends.

Again, what are we trying to accomplish here? To fill a bus **ll of Whalers fans and go make a small statement at a NHL venue? Or are we just trying to fill a bus **ll of hockey fans to go enjoy an NHL game? One matters to me, the other does not. See my point? That will dictate if I'm willing to spend both my time and money.

Whaler 4 ever. This trip is organized to bring whaler fans together to make a statement t to the nhl. If a person Shows up with another teams jersey on I can't control that. Ill speak for myself in saying that myself wife n friends will all be in whaler gear with that said tje decision is yours to make. This is whalers trip!!!

I saw that your trip was mentioned on HDBOARDS.com last night . Word is defiantly spreading. People defiantly know its a whalers trip so I wouldn't worry too much . Sorry I gave to work that day but such is life . Great job so far and good luck.

Whalers4Ever wrote:

> "Hartford Hockey" is out on Facebook promoting this bus trip as

> if it were open to everyone, not just Whalers fans. He states to show your

> "Hartford hockey pride". Well I'll be damned if I'm going to

> spend $85 and ride down to N*****au next to people who will be sporting their

> Wolf Pack and Rangers jerseys. Does that not defeat the purpose of this

> whole endeavor? Please tell me this is not the case.

Nah they won't even go if they are specifically invited. I wouldn't worry about it although it would be nice if Ranger fans supported steak in Hartford once in awhile instead of only ground beef.

I've said it before watch the Ranger fans show up for Whaler games should they return, they won't be able to stay away like Whaler fans stayed away from Wolf Pack.

jerseydiehardwhaler wrote:

"Yours truly is posting on Hartford hockey and lyin on there to.. What a peice of crap he is.. You all know whom I am talking about.. I never saw or met someone with such a pure hate for Hartford and whaler fans as that effer.."

It is absolutely astounding, the lengths that a few Ranger fans will go to to trash this market in a vain effort to ensure that their Garbage Pack stay.

There should be a parade the day that it's announced that they're moving. Which of course is a guaranteed certainty.

Hartfordyouremyhome wrote:

> jerseydiehardwhaler wrote:

> "Yours truly is posting on Hartford hockey and lyin on there to.. What

> a peice of crap he is.. You all know whom I am talking about.. I never saw

> or met someone with such a pure hate for Hartford and whaler fans as that

> effer.."

>

> It is absolutely astounding, the lengths that a few Ranger fans will go to

> to trash this market in a vain effort to ensure that their Garbage Pack

> stay.

>

> There should be a parade the day that it's announced that they're moving.

> Which of course is a guaranteed certainty.

Yeah this seems like a last ditch effort for the few Ranger fans to try and soil the market with their ridiculous rhetoric. And If I was on Facebook anymore I'd tell "you know who" the F^%$ off. Before I left he literally posted on every Whaler Nation post, like he's an insider or something... :roll: I'd give the Pack 3 years in Hartford and him about 2 until he can't fit in the seats anymore.

Plainville, no question about it you make more sense on this board then anyone. IMO

As for ethics, I pride myself on the golden rule, but make no mistake about it this is a fight against multiple bullies. Those who continue to say that Hartford is too small, that it doesn’t have support, that it will never happen again, and to GB himself that we aren’t going away.. Guys, the brand is strong the comp*****ion for the Whalers is huge across the Hockey World. The door has been only slightly been opened. NOW is the time to kick in on those who doubt OUR fortitude and p*****ion for their return. I can say this about myself I’m never giving up on this Dream, BUT this will never ever happen without US coming together pushing in unison. The Whaler Brigade play book is quite simple and does NOT take great deal of time or resources but, it does take some action/ commitment.

1. Once a year Whaler Nation will rid itself of the ahl and attend Together an NHL game.

This has been implemented for 2/8/14 it should be a no brainier......

2. $10.00 to the HWBC a recognized NHL club. Spend as much or as little time to it that really doesn’t matter. What matters is that you support it and carry the card in your pocket.

3. You pencil in and make an effort walk shoulder to shoulder in the Hartford’s Saint Patrick’s Day parade.

4. Recognize the efforts of supporting UCONN Hockey in Hartford and attend games with your Whaler pride.

5. Support the efforts and watch Whaler Talk. Now those are the kind of guys that I want to be *****ociated with.

YES the real one.... NOT THE PHONY.....

Couldn't have said it better myself. This is going to take all of us together. I do feel like more and more people are starting to recognize the ability of ct supporting the nhl again. I wanted to let everyone know that is not on Facebook but there are 34 seats left on the bus. If you or someone u know would like to attend please act asap. Seats are filling up faster then we thought. LETS SHOW THE NHL ON 2/8 WE ARE SERIOUS ABOUT A TEAM!!!!!!!!

Hartfordyouremyhome wrote:

> I can't understand why some people make it their mission to actually expend

> as much energy as they can spreading as much garbage as they can all over

> the internet,. ll in the name of worsening their own market.

I can't understand why some people expend so much energy kncoking other peoples efforts and ideas so often when they sit behind a computer trying to diminish others efforts.. Must be miserable having that much hate. Can you please enlighten us with your theory of how this will hurt the market. I'm very interested in your theory, and I'm sure everyone else is.

cmbeers21 wrote:

"I can't understand why some people expend so much energy kncoking other peoples efforts and ideas so often when they sit behind a computer trying to diminish others efforts.. Must be miserable having that much hate. Can you please enlighten us with your theory of how this will hurt the market. I'm very interested in your theory, and I'm sure everyone else is."

What are you talking about? Going to the Isles game is a great idea that can only benefit Hartford; in fact all of these pro-Whalers ideas are great.

That comment was in response to TMoney's post; not sure how that wasn't completely obvious.

My apologies I understand now. Just woke up when I read it. Just so much hate lately. It is obvious to me. Again my apologies. I told myself never to respond to a hate message n I do finally but it was directed to another person. My bad hahaha

I would like to thank everyone for their support and help towards trying to make this goal of ours a reality. If this goes well maybe we get another one together