Sign in to follow this  
cmbeers21

Bus Trip 2/8/14

jerseydiehardwhaler wrote:

> **nny thing is I didn't even name chad or will in my comment.. Will,

> nothing was directed towards you or chad.. So my panties are defiantly not

> in a bunch chad..that's why I told you to reread my post.

Jersey you are a man of reason . I just wanted to clarify my post . I've yet to see your "panties get in a bunch" even after repeated attempts to cyber bully you by some on this board. Lol.

I will just look pretty silly as the bus pulls up in front of N*****au Arena and Whalers fans start coming off the bus when all of a sudden there's a Wolf Pack jersey, or a Bruins or Rangers jersey in the mix. Do you think any of the Nordiques buses had a stray Canadian or Leafs jersey mixed in among them when they made the trip down? No, because they were trying to make a statement and they succeeded. They were not trying to just fill a bus and go have some **n. They were on a mission, that's my point. Go ahead, you can sit next to some idiot in a Bruins jersey who had $85 to spend and wanted to see some NHL hockey. I was willing to spend the time and money for a Whalers event and to make a statement. I could give a crap about the game on the ice. Let me know when things get serious and "**n" time is over. I'll be here waiting - W4E

Whalers4Ever wrote:

> I will just look pretty silly as the bus pulls up in front of N*****au Arena

> and Whalers fans start coming off the bus when all of a sudden there's a

> Wolf Pack jersey, or a Bruins or Rangers jersey in the mix. Do you think

> any of the Nordiques buses had a stray Canadian or Leafs jersey mixed in

> among them when they made the trip down? No, because they were trying to

> make a statement and they succeeded. They were not trying to just fill a

> bus and go have some **n. They were on a mission, that's my point. Go

> ahead, you can sit next to some idiot in a Bruins jersey who had $85 to

> spend and wanted to see some NHL hockey. I was willing to spend the time

> and money for a Whalers event and to make a statement. I could give a crap

> about the game on the ice. Let me know when things get serious and

> "**n" time is over. I'll be here waiting - W4E

I agree with you no question, but I was there last night at the HWBC don’t concern yourself with fools. There was a buzz of excitement in the air, please see it this way the organizers need your support (they put up THEIR Money up front to organize this) and damm it fellow members of Whaler Nation like myself need your support. Make your mark and get on this bus, let it being there.

At 1:20 of this clip is for you my man. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

http://youtu.be/WtmOG1VimNc

Whalers4Ever wrote:

> I thought there was a singular objective. To organize a group of WHALERS

> fans to go and make a statement together at the N*****au Coliseum. Guess

> not. Let me know when the WHALERS trip gets planed. FYI ......... **n

> left in 1997. This is a battle, always has been. Kumbaya ..... Have a

> "**n" trip with your "hockey" friends. Maybe you can

> also catch a ride with the Wolf Pack Booster Club down to MSG and have some

> "**n" watching the Rangers play too. No thanks, I'll wait for

> the Whalers bus. Here's to this Jerk Whalers fan standing his ground! -

> W4E out!

You take me way too far! As usual, My point is sell the bus and get as many Whaler fans as you can but you can't go Nazi/NorthKorea and re**nd someone's money because they show up in a non Whaler jersey.

I don't think this is even an issue, what solely diehard Ranger Bruin or other fan will even want to go? This is a Hartford Whaler trip, I think that's pretty clear I was never trying to alter that. I just said I don't think it will look good to police it.

Do you read posts or just make up what ever you want? If your purpose is to agitate you probably shouldn't go anyway.

Whalers4Ever wrote:

> I will just look pretty silly as the bus pulls up in front of N*****au Arena

> and Whalers fans start coming off the bus when all of a sudden there's a

> Wolf Pack jersey, or a Bruins or Rangers jersey in the mix.

Whalevolution- Good point the m*****ive media frenzy that will greet us along with the Prez of the US will frown if we aren't uniform. Investors will drop out the Gov will say he was mistaken. You make a brilliant point here.

Whaler4- Do you think

> any of the Nordiques buses had a stray Canadian or Leafs jersey mixed in

> among them when they made the trip down?

Whalevolution- For the 100000th time we are not Quebec dude. And amazing how you counted and observed what 22 buses of people were wearing, com'on....

Whalers4- No, because they were trying to

> make a statement and they succeeded.

Whalevolution -Yes they have two NHL franchises now

Whale4- They were on a mission, that's my point.

Whalevolution- So are we and we've been doing it for 17 years, where you been all that time?

Whale4- Go ahead, you can sit next to some idiot in a Bruins jersey who had $85 to

> spend and wanted to see some NHL hockey.

Whalevolution- Lol! Half the people who have bought tickets are bruin fans. I won't name them but they are coming because they prefer Whalers return over Bruins. They are good people and good fans. Learn your market!

Whale4- I was willing to spend the time

> and money for a Whalers event and to make a statement. I could give a crap

> about the game on the ice. Let me know when things get serious and

> "**n" time is over. I'll be here waiting - W4E

Whalevolution- oh well your loss and Spoken like a true fair weather Connecticut sports fan in my opinion. With a side of "my way or the highway"

you sound very angry by the way.

Last Nights Whaler Nation TV covered the Br***** Bonanza Bus trip to L.I.

Special thanks to CMBeers and Michael Gl*****on for talking to me before the show.

Sorry we put you on the spot CmBeers but we were hoping to have one of you guys on the show. It was good talking to you and thanks to you and Michael for getting the trip going

We wanted to get one of you guys on the show last night but the other show took all the landlines and we had trouble getting a cell phone to work with our green screen.

We are going to up the shows rotation so that this show about the Br***** Bonanza Bus Trip gets seen before Feb 1st. It should air next Wednesday.

If you live in Avon, Berlin, Bristol, Burlington, Canton, Farmington, New Britain, or Plainville you can watch the show it airs on Wednesday nights at 8:30 on public access channel 5.

Www.Nutmegtv.org

You're right, I am angry but as far from ever being a fair weather fan as one can be. I am a WHALERS fan, NOT a hockey fan. NHL hockey does not matter at all to me, not since 1997. I don't care one bit about watching the Islanders play Colorado or about having "**n" doing so with a bunch of "so called" Whalers fans who moved on to become Bruins fans. Sorry but you're either a Whalers fan or you're not, you either bleed green or you don't. It's not a preference!! Are you kidding me?? If you moved on to support another NHL team then you were more of a "hockey" fan then a Whalers fan. As no actual Whalers fan would have EVER become a Bruins fan. I prefer to stick my middle finger up at both Boston and New York and scream "WE ARE HARTFORD, HOME OF THE WHALERS"! While others seem content to sit, smile and mingle with these other fans and then pretend to be a Whalers fan when they are all actually primarily just hockey fans (who maybe once liked the Whalers) who are now all going to enjoy an NHL game out on long Island. So to that a say have a nice time with your nice Bruins friends and enjoy your bus trip. That's just not something I'm interested in doing, EVER. Call me a Whalers Nazi if you wish, as I guess it's fairly applicable. Although I would prefer the term "Whalers Purest". - W4E out!

Ok, understood!

Whaler Purest it is.

My only one issue in that is I don't believe there are enough Whaler Purests out there to support a team on their own they are going to need everyone. There was a very good reason why the upper bowl had so many Bruin and Rangers in it.

I didn't like it but it is what it is and I don't think it change it the nature of the demographic

However the bus will be **ll of real Whaler fans and I don't think you'll see much of anything but Green and Blue. That's good enough for me. I wouldn't miss it.

Especially the center ice photo we all will be in. Someone somewhere will put that on the net!

Whalevolution wrote:

> Ok, understood!

>

> Whaler Purest it is.

>

> My only one issue in that is I don't believe there are enough Whaler

> Purests out there to support a team on their own they are going to need

> everyone. There was a very good reason why the upper bowl had so many

> Bruin and Rangers in it.

>

> I didn't like it but it is what it is and I don't think it change it the

> nature of the demographic

>

> However the bus will be **ll of real Whaler fans and I don't think you'll

> see much of anything but Green and Blue. That's good enough for me. I

> wouldn't miss it.

>

> Especially the center ice photo we all will be in. Someone somewhere will

> put that on the net!

And someone in New York or Boston will laugh when they see said photo, that's what makes me angry. That's why I can never let go of the past and just "move on" as some others posters state that Whalers fans should do. They just don't know or fail to understand what our Whalers actually meant to Hartford and the state in general. They were not just our hockey team, they were our identity.

W4E, man too bad your not going. When OUR Team left it was totally demoralizing and just like you the sport that I played and watched was now dead to me. In 2006 I would smashed all of my TV’s then watched the hurricanes win. Some people choose follow them and some choose to hate the rangers and then follow our biggest rivals (that’s their choice not saying I understand). But, make no mistake about I hate everything to do with M***** and msg F off too. Like you I Bleed Green, my scares run deep, and yes I too have a chip on my shoulder. Now how can you argue with that, hey maybe next time brother :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Whalevolution wrote:

> Why would they laugh? Because there is only 50 of us?

>

> That's the criticism I have heard from Ranger/Bruin fans

And that's why I can't stand any of them.

lebaron92 wrote:

> Are there still seats available on the bus?

> ...and if you pick up the bus in Cromwell, where is the stop?

Thank you whalevolution for your support. It's much appreciated.

Lebaron92 the bus is not filled yet but it is getting close. How many people in your group? The bus is picking up Hartford travelers in Cromwell at exit 21

south. At end of exit go straight across and parking lot apprx.1/3 mile on left. It's the commuter lot/park and ride.

lebaron92 wrote:

> cmbeers21: It's only me looking to get on the bus. When I get home from

> work Friday I get the money out.

Do you know how to send payment? Two ways, you can either mail a check to the booster club or pay with paypal.