Sign in to follow this  
Whalerguy

Paul Doyle Blogs

Recommended Posts

I think it would be a good idea for us to start writing comments under the paul Doyle Blogs. The average fan doesn't see the interest in this team becuase they don't come to this Forum. If you see one of Paul's blogs, make sure you write a comment under it. It will make a statement to the courant and it will catch the eye of the casual fan. His most recent article is below:

 

http://www.courant.com/sports/hockey/hc-whale-notebook-1216-20111215,0,3833189.story

 

They are starting a street hockey league for inner city kids. This is great. Write a positive comment. I just did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow. I think the author is about 17 years old and recently lost his virginity. He's obviously not sharp enough to realize that Larry is special either. On the one upside, he came all the way from Philly to see the Whale...that's gotta count for something right? LOL. Hartford may be boring, but at least is not Philthydelphia...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mikekat wrote :

> Speaking of blogs, a popular philly sports blog makes **n of Larry and

> Hartford. A little harsh in my opinion...

>

>

> http://philly.barstoolsports.com/around-barstool/does-being-a-minor-league-hockey-superfan-get-this-whale-handed-*****hole-laid/

Just like I never been a Boston fan, nor will i ever be a Philly fan. Montreal definitely earns my respect as a great NHL hockey town.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DRC72 wrote :

 

> http://philly.barstoolsports.com/around-barstool/does-being-a-minor-league-hockey-superfan-get-this-whale-handed-*****hole-laid/

> Just like I never been a Boston fan, nor will i ever be a Philly fan. Montreal

> definitely earns my respect as a great NHL hockey town.

 

No question. Montreal & Buffalo have the best hockey fans around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hartfordyouremyhome wrote :

> DRC72 wrote :

>

> >

> http://philly.barstoolsports.com/around-barstool/does-being-a-minor-league-hockey-superfan-get-this-whale-handed-*****hole-laid/

> > Just like I never been a Boston fan, nor will i ever be a Philly fan. Montreal

> > definitely earns my respect as a great NHL hockey town.

>

> No question. Montreal & Buffalo have the best hockey fans around.

 

You mean the same Montreal who wanted Big Z Zdeno Chara to pay for his crimes. What crime would that be you ask? Why Chara had the gall to finish his check on Max Paciorretty. The same Pacioretty who was recently suspended for a dirty hit from behind; karma getting her licks in, IMO. Or, do you mean the same Montreal who's throwing the head coach under the bus for.....GASP.....not speaking French. I'd put Philly fan WAY ahead of Montreal fan. I will agree with you on Buffalo, great fans up there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Montreal and Buffalo fans over Philly fans for one reason:

 

http://www.newjerseynewsroom.com/professional/video-rangers-fan-woodbridge-nj-cop-beaten-by-flyers-fan-in-philly

 

An off-duty Woodbridge police officer has been released from the hospital and is doing well after he was viciously beaten following the NHL Winter Cl*****ic in Philadelphia on Jan. 2.

Officer Neal Auricchio Jr., a New York Rangers fan who attended the game with a friend, was jumped by a group of Philadelphia Flyers fans outside the popular Geno’s cheesesteak shop.

The victim is also a former Marine who earned the Purple Heart during his service in Iraq, where he served two tours, according to NBC TV.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bring Back the Pack wrote :

> Hartfordyouremyhome wrote :

> > DRC72 wrote :

> >

> > >

> >

> http://philly.barstoolsports.com/around-barstool/does-being-a-minor-league-hockey-superfan-get-this-whale-handed-*****hole-laid/

> > > Just like I never been a Boston fan, nor will i ever be a Philly fan.

> Montreal

> > > definitely earns my respect as a great NHL hockey town.

> >

> > No question. Montreal & Buffalo have the best hockey fans around.

>

> You mean the same Montreal who wanted Big Z Zdeno Chara to pay for his crimes. What

> crime would that be you ask? Why Chara had the gall to finish his check on Max

> Paciorretty. The same Pacioretty who was recently suspended for a dirty hit from

> behind; karma getting her licks in, IMO. Or, do you mean the same Montreal who's

> throwing the head coach under the bus for.....GASP.....not speaking French. I'd put

> Philly fan WAY ahead of Montreal fan. I will agree with you on Buffalo, great fans up

> there.

The Whaler's have received far more respect from Montreal than Philly has ever given them. So yeah go ahead and throw your support behind them, and Boston, I'll stick with Montreal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think if that guy that made that comment on the blog realized Larry was like in his 70s or whatever, it might change his tune a bit.

 

Oh, and Philly fans are definitely in the top 3 in the a-hole club. Bruin fans are #1 and #2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this