Sign in to follow this  
4WHA-Back-in-NHL

"I am not the enemy"

“I am not the enemy, I was just doing the job you pressured me into doing.”

“With a comment from the sports world, I’m Scott Gray.”

Wrong, the enemy will always be in my eyes people who settle for less with cynical and negative beliefs. The Whaler Brigade has chosen to step over those without any fight. Let me be clear about this it was tremendous seeing UCONN win both national titles, but is that the very best we here in CT can ever hope to experience? I say no!!! Do I feel the Islanders would relocate here NO, but I do believe that some of these so called hockey markets with palm trees outside their arenas are definitely NOT better markets than us. See this is why Jeff J and Scott Gray are nothing more than pure jokes in my eyes. Both should be irritated beyond comprehension about OUR lack of professional relevance and **rthermore should share our distain of this continued ahl affiliate occupation. When I was a boy I listened now that I'm a man I say forget you both!!!

Whaler Nation the only way WE lose if we give up.

Edited by Guest

And then Biggie posts a comment at the bottom of the commentary, shocking. Praising Gray and trashing Dennis House, a true defender of the Whalers faith. Gray's commentary is (as usual) just condescending towards Whalers fans. He makes me laugh when he says no one wants the Whalers back more than him. If they ever come back he should NOT be allowed to cover them and never step foot in the new arena which he jokingly, mockingly said would never be built.

With a comment from the Whalers world, Scott Gray can stick it up his A$$

I'm glad everyone sees how much of a joke fake liar biggie is.. He should be banned from here but I know they can't stop it..biggie is a waste of life on this board, personally I don't know him but judging by the way he lies amd talks crap on here is enough to show his character..eff you biggie and your pals..

So on 4/18 Scott Gray's glowing commentary about the Wolf Pack and the Rangers

http://connecticut.cbslocal.com/2014/04/18/sports-commentary-41814-tomorrows-stars/

Followed by his mocking of stupid, gullible Whalers fans on 4/23

http://connecticut.cbslocal.com/2014/04/23/sports-commentary-42314-the-islanders-or-whalers-arent-coming/

I've got news for you Mr. Gray, you ARE the enemy. And I have a message from "economically depressed Hartford"

GO F*&K YOURSELF!

jerseydiehardwhaler wrote:

> I stopped reading his crap after he ripped Baldwin.. He's a piece of crap

> am I would tell him to his face ..

It made me laugh when someone said that the Baldwin's must have left town owing him money. It's the only reason that can explain his venomous attacks against them when he was so outspokenly Pro Baldwin and WSE prior to them being screwed over by AEG and MSG.

Whalers4Ever wrote:

>

> I've got news for you Mr. Gray, you ARE the enemy. And I have a message

> from "economically depressed Hartford"

>

> GO F*&K YOURSELF!

You guy's make valid points but that's pretty much on point :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Whalers4Ever wrote:

> And then Biggie posts a comment at the bottom of the commentary, shocking. Praising

> Gray and trashing Dennis House, a true defender of the Whalers faith.

I didn't trash Dennis House. I said, "**nny how they didn't go after Dennis House for saying the same exact thing." Scott Gray posted that he talked to Arnold Chase and he said, “It’s total fantasy." All Whalers fans attacked him and called him anti-Whalers and is a laughing stock. Dennis House says, "Arnold Chase told me today it is absolutely not true." Does anyone go after House and call him a liar or a joke? Nope. That's all I said, and I didn't "praise" Scott either, and people call me a liar.

Biggie1083 wrote:

> Whalers4Ever wrote:

> > And then Biggie posts a comment at the bottom of the commentary, shocking.

> Praising

> > Gray and trashing Dennis House, a true defender of the Whalers faith.

>

> I didn't trash Dennis House. I said, "**nny how they didn't go after Dennis

> House for saying the same exact thing." Scott Gray posted that he talked to

> Arnold Chase and he said, “It’s total fantasy." All Whalers fans attacked him

> and called him anti-Whalers and is a laughing stock. Dennis House says, "Arnold

> Chase told me today it is absolutely not true." Does anyone go after House and

> call him a liar or a joke? Nope. That's all I said, and I didn't "praise"

> Scott either, and people call me a liar.

Biggie you are very dense. Dennis House = Big proponent of bringing back the Whalers, Scott Gray = media hack who continues to try and tear down anything Whalers much like yourself. The second he heard the rumor he made it his mission to go out and disprove it so he could stick it to Whalers fans.

The difference is that Dennis House has devoted several segments of his TV show to the Whalers & their benefit to Hartford, & on them has invited a variety of key guests to come on the show & discuss it.

When those guests appear, be they from WS&E, Comcast, or the gov't, they can say whatever they want to about Hartford hockey; whether it is what the hockey audience would like to hear or not.

That's what's known as providing a balanced viewpoint.

Gray simply spouts an opinion that has changed with the wind; & is at times ignorant to the reality of the hockey situation in Hartford.

He also seems, let's be polite & say...naive...to what's best for this market. And why would anyone think what Hartford needs is another Negative Norman constantly spouting that negativity as far as the airwaves will carry it?

Any of you, please answer this honestly:

Is it really possible that anyone with even a p*****ing interest in this subject-let alone a veteran sportscaster with decades in the business-can actually believe, especially after this past AHL season, that the Rangers/Wolf*Pack are good for Hartford? Really? I mean, come on.

House, conversely, whether on his show or his blog, is at least championing for positive change. And quite frankly his has been a lone voice of reason in the capital city for some time now.

Edited by Guest

Honestly never listened to Scott Gray and never even heard of him until I joined this board. Quite frankly I don't care about him or anything he has to say as I would never read/hear it. What do sportscasters/writers in this state talk about outside of UConn, Boston and NY? They are stuck riding the shirt tales of our big media neighbors because we don't have a team to cover anymore. Do yourselves a favor and don't listen to clowns like this, their opinions like that of our Wolf friends are small potatoes. Let them dream small, we don't have time for that.

Whaleofatime wrote:

> Biggie1083 wrote:

> > Whalers4Ever wrote:

> > > And then Biggie posts a comment at the bottom of the commentary, shocking.

> > Praising

> > > Gray and trashing Dennis House, a true defender of the Whalers faith.

> >

> > I didn't trash Dennis House. I said, "**nny how they didn't go after Dennis

> > House for saying the same exact thing." Scott Gray posted that he talked to

> > Arnold Chase and he said, “It’s total fantasy." All Whalers fans attacked

> him

> > and called him anti-Whalers and is a laughing stock. Dennis House says,

> "Arnold

> > Chase told me today it is absolutely not true." Does anyone go after House

> and

> > call him a liar or a joke? Nope. That's all I said, and I didn't

> "praise"

> > Scott either, and people call me a liar.

>

> Biggie you are very dense. Dennis House = Big proponent of bringing back the Whalers,

> Scott Gray = media hack who continues to try and tear down anything Whalers much like

> yourself. The second he heard the rumor he made it his mission to go out and disprove

> it so he could stick it to Whalers fans.

Thank you Whaleofatime, couldn't have said it better myself.