Sign in to follow this  
WolfpackFan1998

maybe a bond between Hartford Rock Cats & Hartford Wolf Pack

You just **ll of it biggie, even now you can't man up and be truth**l.. This is a new one now, your freinds weren't getting paid.. How far will you go, Hartford was way better with the whalers loser.. Awnser the question yes or no, everyone already knows who amd what you are liar..

I even said Hartford was better with the Whaler, but it wasn't better with the Whale. Also, I've talked about my friends not getting paid before, so it's not something new.

Biggie1083 wrote:

> I never said I hated that he changed the name. I hated the way he went

> about it. I wanted it to fail after I found out he wasn't paying the people

> I knew that worked there. I know people that still haven't been paid. It

> wasn't better with the Whale, but it was better for a while with the

> Whalers. I think the Rock Cats will do fine in Hartford, but I'll never be

> happy with the way this all went down. I also don't like the people blaming

> Mayor Stewart because she wasn't the mayor when Solomon started talks with

> Springfield and Hartford.

Things were absolutely better as the CT Whale. **n, festive, unique hockey experience. Not bland, generic and boring.

Edited by Guest

Keep spewing biggie, liar.. Hartford is better with the whalers not was.. And the hockey experience under the whale brand was Better but you will never come clean on that one. You always back yourself into your pool of lies than the venom starts coming out.. Hartford is whalers and whalers are hartford..

jerseydiehardwhaler wrote:

> I rehash to remind you of what you are, anti whaler, anti whaler fans, anti

> rock cats, anti hartford succeeding, liar waste of board space.. I'll

> always be here to remind you..

Wow, you're life must be really boring if you'll always be here to call me a lair. Your parents must be so proud. If anything I've said is a lie, then prove me wrong. At least that means you'll actually be doing something.

Everything you say is a lie, I've posted many times your garbage you have posted here and other places.. And yes I have a great life, as do lots of members of this board wich we all frequent and post a lot.. We are here to better hartford and are men, not people like you,liar, and your freind wp98.. I sleep well at night and my parents are very proud.. I won't go to that level and bring your family involved here, just rest *****ured I don't need to prove myslef here and absolutley everyone knows what you are.. You can't even awnser a yes or no question because you can't lie about it.

I do not like the way Biggie is being treated on the latter pages of this thread. Biggie is always a humble person, and has been nothing but cordial when my wife and I have encountered him at Wolf Pack games over the years, we have constantly seen him stay late after games to go down and try to talk to the players. When April of 2016 rolls around, I expect to see Biggie in the stands of the Rock Cats game wearing his NY Rangers Stanley Cup 2014 t-shirt.

MLS In The Nutmeg State: Why an MLS Club Would Thrive In Connecticut

Major League Soccer is expanding faster than any other league in the United States. At only 15 years old, MLS is quickly coming up behind the four main leagues: NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL. Many would argue that it has surp*****ed NHL in a majority of the markets, same for the NBA and some MLB markets. The NFL is the biggest challenge, but MLS can easily become the #2.

Commissioner Don Garber loves the expansion, but he is missing several great opportunities. Florida did not welcome teams in Miami or Tampa Bay in the 90s, but times have changed. St. Louis would love a club as well.

However, I seem to be the only one remembering a state that would welcome a club in a heartbeat: Connecticut.

WolfpackFan1998 wrote:

> MLS In The Nutmeg State: Why an MLS Club Would Thrive In Connecticut

>

> Major League Soccer is expanding faster than any other league in the United

> States. At only 15 years old, MLS is quickly coming up behind the four main

> leagues: NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL. Many would argue that it has surp*****ed NHL

> in a majority of the markets, same for the NBA and some MLB markets. The

> NFL is the biggest challenge, but MLS can easily become the #2.

>

> Commissioner Don Garber loves the expansion, but he is missing several

> great opportunities. Florida did not welcome teams in Miami or Tampa Bay in

> the 90s, but times have changed. St. Louis would love a club as well.

>

> However, I seem to be the only one remembering a state that would welcome a

> club in a heartbeat: Connecticut.

Old friend Bob Kraft has veto power for any MLS team in Hartford I believe.

Biggie1083 wrote:"Wow, you're life must be really boring if you'll always be here to call me a lair. Your parents must be so proud. If anything I've said is a lie, then prove me wrong. At least that means you'll actually be doing something."

I don't want to speak for Jersey, so I'll just speculate.

Biggie, you come on this pro-Harford board & virtually every pro-Hartford post online everywhere else on the entire internet & constantly spout negativity. And then you seem to wonder why Jersey calls you out for it.

Of course you absolutely have the right to post wherever you want, but does it ever occur to you that other people might not always want to hear a constant stream of negativity written just as fast as you can post it?

As soon as any point is made, it seems as if you can't wait to re**te it either with what you've actually learned, or what you simply hope will happen.

You actually have more posts on this pro-Hartford board than both me & Jersey do. Please re-read that last sentence.

Do you know how many total posts of any kind I've ever written on a New York Rangers message board? Zero.

Thanks.

WolfpackFan1998 wrote:

> I do not like the way Biggie is being treated on the latter pages of this

> thread. Biggie is always a humble person, and has been nothing but cordial

> when my wife and I have encountered him at Wolf Pack games over the years,

> we have constantly seen him stay late after games to go down and try to

> talk to the players. When April of 2016 rolls around, I expect to see

> Biggie in the stands of the Rock Cats game wearing his NY Rangers Stanley

> Cup 2014 t-shirt.

He might have to steal that off the back of a kid in Guatemala if they continue to play like they did in the third period last night.

jerseydiehardwhaler wrote:

> I rehash to remind you of what you are, anti whaler, anti whaler fans, anti

> rock cats, anti hartford succeeding, liar waste of board space.. I'll

> always be here to remind you..

I saw Biggie buy a Ron Francis rookie card and it wasnt to burn it.

I dont know how else to say it but I guess Biggie is just anti Wolf Pack packing up and splitting, thats it.

WolfpackFan1998 wrote:

> Biggie1083 wrote:

> > I said I feel bad for Baldwin, but he's the one who made the deals that

> > killed everything that he wanted to do.

>

>

> 100 PERCENT CORRECT, Biggie. He signed the dotted line, he is the one who borrowed

> the money, and it is his problem; I have to worry about balancing my own checkbook, I

> don't have time on the side to balance the checkbook for every 3rd rate movie-man

> producer in Hollywood who suddenly pops up in small city America after growing tired

> of the Sunset Strip. I was there close to the steps of Hartford City Hall yesterday

> for the announcement, and I did not see any Hollywood movie-men there yesterday:

> yesterday separated the big-talkers from the folks who show up and actually care

> about Hartford.

21,673 all time Connecticut Hockey attendance record according to the AHL, brought to you by Howard Baldwin and the CT. Whale. Cant imagine that sting? :D

ARTICLE IV.

USE OF THE NEW ROCK CATS STADIUM; REVENUE

4.1 Ballpark Events. Except for City Sponsored Events, Tenant shall be entitled to the exclusive use of all or any portion of the Ballpark, the City Personal Property and the Ballpark Dedicated Parking for all (a) baseball games (including pre-season, regular season and playoff games), (b) practices, © concerts and other entertainment events, (d) meetings and banquets, (e) soccer, football, lacrosse, baseball (e.g., high school and college) and other sporting events, (f) community-oriented and charity events, (g) any other for profit events, (h) reasonable periods before and after the events described in subsections (a)-(g) hereof, for field protection, recovery and repair and event move-ins/move-outs, (

Hartford City Sponsored Events.

(a) Subject to availability based on Tenant’s priority use of the Ballpark described in this Agreement City shall be entitled to use of the public areas of the Ballpark for up of up to five (5) City Sponsored Events per year during the Baseball Season and up to five (5) additional City Sponsored Events per year during the non-Baseball Season for (i) civic-oriented, community not-for-profit or educational events such as City ceremonies, conferences, conventions, meetings and training sessions, for the benefit of City and (ii) other events primarily sponsored or promoted by City which do not conflict or compete with Ballpark Events (the “City Sponsored Events”), which use may not be unreasonably withheld, conditioned or denied. The City shall not attempt to schedule and shall not be authorized to use the Ballpark for any Ballpark Events, as described in Section 4.1, without the prior written consent of Tenant, which may be withheld in its sole discretion. The City shall observe and honor all product and service exclusivity and other sponsorship, advertising and naming rights arrangements entered into by Tenant with respect to the Ballpark and the Team to the extent that such arrangements would be applicable to City Sponsored Events.

Development Around Hartford Ballpark. The Parties acknowledge and agree that City owns the real property around and underlying the Ballpark and the Ballpark Dedicated Parking. Tenant **rther acknowledges and agrees that City maintains exclusive control and development rights over such real property (the “Development Rights”); provided, however, that City shall not exercise or allow any third party to exercise, the Development Rights in a manner that (i) prevents Tenant from using the Ballpark for the Ballpark Events or (ii) in a manner that interferes with the Ballpark Dedicated Parking and/or Offsite Parking.

3.7 Hartford City Suite. Tenant shall enter into an agreement with City (a “City Suite License Agreement”) no later than five (5) Business Days after the Commencement Date under which Tenant grants City a license during the Term to use a suite in the Ballpark (the “City Suite”). The City Suite will be of a size and in a location reasonably acceptable to City Representative and comparable to the size and location of other owner’s suites at the Comparable Properties. The City Suite will be used by City and any Affiliate of City for promotional and economic development activities and for other public and civic purposes during events at the Ballpark, but shall not be subleased so as to compete with Tenant’s suite licensing at the Ballpark. The City Suite License Agreement shall grant the same privileges to City, and be on the same terms and conditions, as Tenant or the Operator grants to the majority of third-Persons for other similarly located suites in the Ballpark, except that, although City shall be obligated to pay for costs and expenses in connection with its use of the City Suite, including without limitation its share of food and beverage costs, service charges, telephone expenses, maintenance and repair costs and other charges imposed on the majority of suite users for services, costs and expenses, City shall not be obligated to pay (a) to acquire the City Suite, (b) any annual rent with respect thereto or © for tickets to any Ballpark Events, except if Team is required to pay a promoter for any such tickets. Tenant shall use commercially reasonable efforts to remove the City Suite from the manifest for all events at the Ballpark. City shall be entitled to the number of tickets to any event in the Ballpark equal to the sum of the number of fixed seats and bar seats in the City Suite.

Complimentary Tickets. During each year of the Term and twice during each Baseball Season (unless otherwise agreed by Tenant and City), Tenant shall accommodate a “City Employee Night” at a mutually agreeable regular season home game of the Team. Tenant shall provide City, at City’s option, with up to two hundred fifty (250) tickets for each of such “City Employee Nights,” without cost, to be distributed by City to its employees, their families and guests. In no event shall tickets so provided be sold or subjected to a charge or fee by City. Tenant shall use commercially reasonable efforts to provide tickets in contiguous sections and/or blocks of at least fifty (50) seats (but in all cases subject to then-current availability). Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Section 3.8, the location of the tickets described herein shall be at Tenant’s reasonable discretion, and shall be subject to account inventory availability and demand.

Why not post details of how the city of Hartford will pay for the stadium rather than how many free tickets will be given to city employees?