Sign in to follow this  
p4277

Panthers Owner Uncertain of Future in Florida

"Come this October, Biggie1083, PackFan5580, myself, KarmanosIsGod, and over

ten-thousand others will be doing our best to bring another Calder Cup back to

Hartford"

Hmm, a few days ago, you were saying 14,000, now it's down to 10,000. At this rate, by the time the puck drops there will be more people on the ice than in the seats...

WolfpackFan1998 wrote:

> ten-thousand others will be doing our best to bring another Calder Cup back to

> Hartford

Here's a tip for you old man; rename it the Caldor Cup. At least people would have an idea of what that might be.

Wherever the wolf pack go, I hope that take those hideous banners with them. No need to have that filth left in our buiding. Everyone will have forgotten about the AHL--if they haven't already--once the Hartford Whalers return, so there is no need to remind anyone of the garbage that has been rotting away.

Mr. Br***** Bonanza wrote:

> I hope that take those hideous banners with them. No need to have that filth left in our buiding.

" our building " ??? Your building is down in Raleigh, North Carolina, down there in NASCAR country, perhaps you would feel more comfortable down there. They've been down there almost 20 years now, I thought you would have adjusted to it by now, but it does not appear that way, I do worry about the delusional mindset of many of you... meanwhile back in reality real Hartford hockey fans such as Biggie1083, PackFan5580, and myself will be getting ready in a few weeks for our season opener in OUR newly renovated building in Hartford, are you jealous, envious, impressed - all three ?

jerseydiehardwhaler wrote:

> We are happy that with every p*****ing day it is closer to your last game of

> ranger hockey in hartford.. Hartford hockey will be back soon.

Your brand has failed twice, most notably - just two years ago in a mountain of debt, unpaid bills, and lawsuits. Hardcore Hartford Hockey fans such as myself, Biggie1083, PackFan5580, and KarmanosIsGod do thank you for your endless free entertainment, your humorous delusions, and your willingness to want to fail for a third time. Back in my day, your kind would have been sent away to a state mental facility, but as society eased up on its view of you people, we now allow you in the general population and you are given internet access to proudly display your pathology to the m*****es. Back in reality, Biggie1083 and the rest of us will be going for ANOTHER championship this year, while you can play NHL 1995 on your Sega Genesis and maybe try to make playoffs with Verbeek and a few other no-name guys who had a better chance of going to the moon than going to the playoffs.

Your getting **nnier each time wp00, our failed brand outsells almost every single nhl team in merchandise, big failure, imagine what will happen when they come back.. The whale brand actually did better in a shorter time period than the wolfpack in there tenure.. Once the whalers fans saw the true color of msg the people that were going to fill a void when the whalers left stopped going which leaves us with what we have now, a puny little pack of followers that soon will be deleted from hartford.. The truth is in the numbers and numbers are facts.. Bye bye

Players to watch make it to the big time: Jacob DeLa Rose, Nikita Scebak, Jiri Sekac, Michael McCarron, Zach **cale, Charles Hudon, Sven Andrighetto, Tim Bozon, Artturi Lehkonen, Dalton Thrower. Yep, all high prospects of the MONTREAL CANADIENS! Can't wait for camp to start. So to all you delusional dreamers and pk98, enjoy your fantasies and crapy hockey. HYMH impressive French I'll ask my Quebec girlfriend who lives nearby to interpret.

WolfpackFan1998 wrote:

Hardcore Hartford Hockey fans such as myself,

> Biggie1083, PackFan5580, and KarmanosIsGod do thank you for your endless free

> entertainment,

Back in reality, Biggie1083 and the rest of us will be

> going for ANOTHER championship this year,

C'mon frank! We all know that you are wolfpackfan1998, packfan5580 and karmonosisgod! So do you buy one ticket for each one of your lame-***** screen names or what?

will5059 wrote:

> WolfpackFan1998 wrote:

> Hardcore Hartford Hockey fans such as myself,

> > Biggie1083, PackFan5580, and KarmanosIsGod do thank you for your endless free

> > entertainment,

> Back in reality, Biggie1083 and the rest of us will be

> > going for ANOTHER championship this year,

> C'mon frank! We all know that you are wolfpackfan1998, packfan5580 and karmonosisgod!

> So do you buy one ticket for each one of your lame-***** screen names or what?

Willyboy, you are really grasping for straws now, although it is entertaining to watch the Hartford-Haters having a complete meltdown, especially when metoo joins in also with his delusions.

Actually wp00, your grasping here because technically if you think about it, your not a whalers fan and your on a whalers message board.. Your delusional again buddy, find that busway quick the end will be here quicker than you think..

i can sure see why a really rich and success**l business man would want to invest a ton of his money in to bringing Nhl team back to hartford cause who wouldnt want to risk his money trying to market Nhl team to such a united group of mature hockey fans. :roll:

does any body here think that if business man thinking of buying Nhl team for hartford took a look at this board that it would help our cause? all of the arguing and insults and childishness makes us look like a bush league market. cant we all try to share opinions and ideas and thoughts with out taking shots at each other and insulting each other and *****ting all over each other.

I think it would show them that there are still hartford fans that would defend the city and the whalers from clueless mongrols..

We should get to the root of the problems here instead of blaming everyone.. Wp98 isn't even a problem he's just an idiot looking for attention.. There have been some good debate here and difference of opinion, but when you clme on here and post garbage after garbage and talk about people continually, that's the crapper that has to stop, everyone has a right to defend themselves.

Edited by Guest

WhalerChad wrote:

> i can sure see why a really rich and success**l business man would want to

> invest a ton of his money in to bringing Nhl team back to hartford cause

> who wouldnt want to risk his money trying to market Nhl team to such a

> united group of mature hockey fans. :roll:

The only groups who aren't mature are the Wolf Pack weirdo's on a Whalers message board and the resident Habs fan.

And Chad if you actually believe this message board would have any ramifications on whether or not an NHL team comes back, all I can say to that is :roll:

The other thing is Chad that you saying that sort of thing only empowers trolls like WP98, BurkeIsGod, whoever because they actually believe that them causing derision on a message board is having an effect on our chances with the NHL. Which it is not.

Whaleofatime wrote:

> And Chad if you actually believe this message board would have any ramifications on whether or not an NHL team comes back, all I can say to that is :roll:

Very true. If a serious investor was considering bringing a team back to Hartford the opinions, rants, and insults of a dozen or so people who post here wouldn't matter one way or the other. Do you think they would worry that 2 or 3 Wolfpack fans who come here to try and convince people that their team is important might not go to games for an NHL team in Hartford?

If I had the kind of money it would take to buy a team and move it, I'd be looking at the demographics of the state, the economic outlook of the market area, possible media outlets, competition for entertainment dollars, the arena, and general interest in hockey in the area. And I would look at other cities in addition to Hartford before committing that kind of money.

top cat wrote: "HYMH impressive French I'll ask my Quebec girlfriend who lives nearby to interpret."

Thanks. Now here's a question with no intended sarcasm:

Why can't you simply follow the Montreal Canadiens & their Hamilton AHL prospects, watch their games & enjoy them without coming on here & throwing swears & insults around as if anyone would really be annoyed about anything Habs?

Just my opinion, but if you posted a thread stating something like 'With Subban signed & Price returning, I think the Habs are good enough to maybe even go **rther in the playoffs this year. Time will tell,' I think you'd be much better received than by writing the stuff you usually do.

For instance, once in a while I'll post something or other about the Sabres, & either it'll get a comment or it'll be ignored. Either was is cool.

However I never write, nor could ever imagine writing, "!@#$ it, all you Sabres-haters! Buffalo's gonna rule the @!#% hockey world!" as if this is some sort of WWE show.

Whenever they're not playing my teams, I hope the Canadiens do well.

WolfpackFan1998 wrote:

> will5059 wrote:

> > WolfpackFan1998 wrote:

> > Hardcore Hartford Hockey fans such as myself,

> > > Biggie1083, PackFan5580, and KarmanosIsGod do thank you for your endless

> free

> > > entertainment,

> > Back in reality, Biggie1083 and the rest of us will be

> > > going for ANOTHER championship this year,

> > C'mon frank! We all know that you are wolfpackfan1998, packfan5580 and

> karmonosisgod!

> > So do you buy one ticket for each one of your lame-***** screen names or what?

>

>

> Willyboy, you are really grasping for straws now, although it is entertaining to

> watch the Hartford-Haters having a complete meltdown, especially when metoo joins in

> also with his delusions.

Is it me or did top cat just post as WolfpackFan1998 ?- This post sounds a lot more like TC even using his Willyboy and me too nicknames and without the normal WPF1998 over the top almost satyrical posting style.

I thought the same thing chocco. Looks like there's a good chance that the 4 or 5 wackos that post nonsense are actually the same person. I'm on to you wp1998, or should I call you TC?

will5059 wrote:

> I thought the same thing chocco. Looks like there's a good chance that the

> 4 or 5 wackos that post nonsense are actually the same person. I'm on to

> you wp1998, or should I call you TC?

I've also felt the same thing and I caught this possible goof and some others as well. The problem is if you call them out and it's true, some of the true entertainment on this board will disappear. They/he does make things interesting.

MIght I also add that Hartford Whalers Arena is looking mighty nice, and the countdown to those garbage AHL rags hanging from the rafters of our building is on.

"I thought the same thing chocco. Looks like there's a good chance that the

> 4 or 5 wackos that post nonsense are actually the same person. I'm on to

> you wp1998, or should I call you TC?"

"I thought the same thing chocco. Looks like there's a good chance that the 4 or 5 wackos that post nonsense are actually the same person. I'm on to you wp1998, or should I call you TC?"

If this is true, he's even sicker than I thought...