Sign in to follow this  
p4277

Panthers Owner Uncertain of Future in Florida

Wow, the Hartford-Haters are out in **ll force this morning, they have now given up on their Islanders/Coyotes/Panthers/Sharks/Hurricanes relocation to Hartford pipe dreams and other nonsense which they spew on local country FM radio stations, and instead they are now bashing anybody who supports Hartford's championship team, the Hartford WolfPack. Only a few more weeks now before Biggie1083 and myself and the rest of the real Hartford hockey fans get ready for the Season Opener, I wouldn't even be surprised if The Cat ventures down to Hartford to see the game and brings his ladyfriend, we'll call her Genevieve for sake of reference, with him. In the meantime, you Hartford-Haters can occupy yourselves with playing NHL 95 on your Sega Dreamcasts and trying to rewrite history where your team actually wins a few games.

Well wp98, I must admit you're a clever writer with great wit and humor, BUT you are as much in a dream world as jersey and company. Why do you insist on trying to recruit me to become a pack fan or even think that I'd drive to Hartford to see ahl hockey especially a team that's NYR affiliated. I made myself clear that I hate Boston NYR NC Caines. Nor do I get why you think a one time calder cup winner makes your team a "champion" team now. wp, nobody in the world cares about the ahl It's a farm Farm Farm team again FARM TEAM. AND the Quality ****s compared to the NHL. Keep the posts coming, they're **nny, entertaining, and best of all they get under the nit wits' skin.

"I wouldn't even be surprised if The Cat ventures down to Hartford to see the game and brings his ladyfriend, we'll call her Genevieve for sake of reference, with him."

Hahahaha Genevieve is the most uncommon name you could think of. Awesome!

That's why I give p98 accolades for his wit. Too bad the guy has been over taken with his ahl wolfpack baggage. He still is a solid contributor to this site. The great antagonist. Beauti**l!!

BB, you sound like that great mind willie boy, who thinks the word "culture" is a word from the ivy league tower and thinks he understands New England culture because he drives along Ct's coast and looks at saltbox houses. And he calls me and others idiots and morons?