Sign in to follow this  
MarkH2919

Playoff ticket info...

On the CT Whale website today...

The following information has been released by the Whale regarding the first round of the Calder Cup playoffs. **ll information regarding playoff ticketing and scheduling is still forthcoming.

For the first round of the playoffs, season ticket holders will receive four complimentary tickets for each game and mini-plan holders will receive two complimentary tickets. Tickets will be picked up at will call and ticket holders must contact their CT Whale ticket representative 48 hours before the game to reserve. There will also be a raffle at the table with some cool prizes to win!

In addition, special walk-up deals will be available at the XL Center's Public Power Box Office for the first round of the playoffs. Two tickets in the upper level may be purchased for just $10, with one seat being available for $5.

Additional Season Ticketholder Information

The gl***** seat holder reception will take place before the first playoff game from 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m. There will be appetizers available in the Director's Suite. If interested, please contact your ticket representative to make a reservation.

We are extending the 10% off and complimentary jersey perks to all season ticket holders and new season ticket holders until May 1st. Seat desposits are $100 per seat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So...I get my regular two tickets, and if I call my ticket rep 48 hrs before the game, I get 2 more for free? Wow.

MarkH2919 wrote :

> Yup, Ashley Ford is my ticket rep, she called me last week to introduce

> herself.

Mark, who did she replace? Nick C. Or Sean West. I had Sean and know don't know who it will be the rest of this season or next.

Hmmm... what are the chances that these comp tickets (potentially thousands) have already appeared on the "tickets sold" side of the ledger.

Not trolling, just throwing this out there, because of that other Mets thread.

It would be pretty hard to count tickets for games that haven't happened yet.

If I am reading that press release correctly, you don't get the freebies unless you contact the Whale and ask for them.

I got that part.

What I'm wondering is, even if the tickets aren't claimed-- called ahead 48 hours by the season ticket holder-- if they'll show up in the box score as "attendance" anyway.

At this point post after post of attendance questions, comments and/or considerations that we all have kicked the tires on, does anyone care about the attendance of a floundering AHL team?

Serious question

WSE set themselves up for this by saying they were going to average 6-7000 a game. I was hoping they were going to be right about having that many people there for every game. Honestly, if they were averaging 6-7000 a game, everyone would be on here talking about how great attendance is, and how "we" now deserve a NHL team.

I hear ya Brushback but whos going to call out WSE for **dging attendance if they bolt town because they cant get a new lease this summer. It would be like us screaming at Karmanos or Jodi Rell or Rowland when they arent even here or in office anymore.