Sign in to follow this  
VinceCT

Penguins Lose, Jacobs Cries

That moaning you heard yesterday was Bubblehead Jacobs crying his eyes out after his Penguins were routed out of the playoffs by the Flyers. He joins a lot of disappointed chickens here in CT who switched to the Pens after Ron and Ulf were traded there. All I can say is too f***ing bad. Watching these jerks and their phony fans go down to ignominious defeat makes me laugh hysterically. Go to **** Jacobs you f***ing loser!

>>>Last night was one of the best hockey games this city has seen in a long time<<<

A serious indictment on the quality of hockey in Hartford. Frankly I have higher standards.

VinceCT wrote :

> >>>Last night was one of the best hockey games this city has seen in a long

> time<<<

> A serious indictment on the quality of hockey in Hartford. Frankly I have higher

> standards.

You weren't there, Vince. I go to NHL games and Whale games, and that was damned good hockey Sunday.

Nice to see you have not stopped lying. Keep it up. :lol::lol::lol:

Now for this: Who cares about the Penguins?

If you remember, many switched over and stayed with the Pens in 1991 with Bubblehead Jacobs as their cheerleader. Ever since then I have had a particular hatred for these "people" they were worse than the Bruin and Ranger fans in this area. At least those fans were consistent. CT based Penguin fans are nothing but a group of bandwagon jumping phonies. So any time they lose should be a time for rejoicing among Whaler fans. But then again it appears I am among the very few who noticed this.

"But then again it appears I am among the very few who noticed this."

Actually, you're among the very few that care about that.

On the day after Hartford's hockey team advanced past the first round of the playoffs for the first time in six years, you start a topic about a team few people in this area, including "Bubblehead" Jacobs, care about.

You are one strange character, Vince.

MarkH2919 wrote :

> >"But then again it appears I am among the very few who noticed this."

>

> Actually, you're among the very few that care about that.

I don't know anyone else who does. I can't believe we're talking about this. It was 21 years ago. Heck, even I was interested to see how Ron Francis did over there, but I certainly wasn't happy when they won the Cup. All I could think about was that could have been us.

As far as Ron Francis is concerned, of course he will always be considered Ronnie Franchise, but once he uttered the words, "I would like to thank Mr. Karmanos" two years after the Whalers moved, I have never been able to look at him the same...and look what he's doing these days.

All I care about right now is the Whale in Round 2.

Mr. Br***** Bonanza wrote :

> MarkH2919 wrote :

> > >"But then again it appears I am among the very few who noticed

> this."

> >

> > Actually, you're among the very few that care about that.

>

> I don't know anyone else who does. I can't believe we're talking about this. It was

> 21 years ago. Heck, even I was interested to see how Ron Francis did over there, but

> I certainly wasn't happy when they won the Cup. All I could think about was that

> could have been us.

>

> As far as Ron Francis is concerned, of course he will always be considered Ronnie

> Franchise, but once he uttered the words, "I would like to thank Mr.

> Karmanos" two years after the Whalers moved, I have never been able to look at

> him the same...and look what he's doing these days.

>

> All I care about right now is the Whale in Round 2.

Yeah I lost total respect for Ron Francis....

>>>On the day after Hartford's hockey team advanced past the first round of the playoffs for the first time in six years, you start a topic about a team few people in this area, including "Bubblehead" Jacobs, care about. <<<

As you know I don't give a flying hooter's puke about the minor league Ranger s*****. It just happened that the Pens elimination coincided with the advancement of the WolfPuke-Whale-WhoCaresEitherWay.

I have on many occasions stated why I have a distinct disdain for the Penguins and they are all valid to this day. So there is no need to rehash them. I just wanted to vent. If you don't like it, TS.

"I have on many occasions stated why I have a distinct disdain for the Penguins and they are all valid to this day. So there is no need to rehash them. I just wanted to vent. If you don't like it"

Only in your very, very weird little mind, Vince.