Sign in to follow this  
top cat

? for all you City of Hartford suppertors

My questions are Who went to the XL to see The Boss,If yeas How was the show? That's one old guy that I'd love to see again again. Saw Neil young last summer at the fair grounds one mile from my home. Neil far exceeded my expectations. ROCK-ON all you city slickers.

Fair enough as it's your opinion. But some artists form that era still have their swag and talent. Clapton one of many. Don't argue music with me as your are not close to my knowledge and history. Here's my schedule for the rest of the Month of Feb. Anders Osborne from New Orleans who is like Dwane Allman and Stevie Ray. A lot of Texas style Blues mixed with the New Orleans sound. His band at HIGHER GROUND South Burlington on Tue 17th. On the 26th Del Grisman, a Phis band member with their Quintet Del @ Dawg Town a Jam Blue Gr***** band will play at the Historic Flynn Theater in Burlington. Got TKX for both. Both I hate this ugly boring town. Oh ball of what ever, never heard of either band???? SOOOO sorry and you the official Board music critic. AS Trump would say so eloquently "Your Fired!!!!"

In closing, baby boomers living in the burbs with 3 kids listened to Like a Hurricane and Helpless Helpless???? Don't think so. Saw Neil with Crazy Hoarse. blew me away. they were at the Meadows in Hartford. Neil Kicks a$$

top cat wrote:

> My questions are Who went to the XL to see The Boss,If yeas How was the

> show? That's one old guy that I'd love to see again again. Saw Neil young

> last summer at the fair grounds one mile from my home. Neil far exceeded my

> expectations. ROCK-ON all you city slickers.

Always a sell out but boy does it prove the XL needs a remodel. Old fogeys only come to the XL

Last three big performances

Cher (who canceled last February performance after her life alert bracelet went off)

Eagles

The old Boss

Old has been performers, with a new arena better more current performers will come. The XL had Porto potties on Church and Ann St that's his over packed it was though while sad it certainly shows the need for a renovation

> Always a sell out but boy does it prove the XL needs a remodel. Old fogeys only

> come to the XL

> Last three big performances

>

> Cher (who canceled last February performance after her life alert bracelet went off)

> Eagles

> The old Boss

>

> Old has been performers, with a new arena better more current performers will come.

> The XL had Porto potties on Church and Ann St that's his over packed it was though

> while sad it certainly shows the need for a renovation

Big music acts in the summer are going to be a tough draw for any downtown arena as long as the 30k seat Meadows is still in business.