Sign in to follow this  
Whalevolution

The Board was down for a period of time because

WhalerChad wrote:

> The only people dumber than dirt are your so called inside source (if such

> a person even exists and your inside info isn't just crap you've been

> making up to get attention)

That is a development which has been pondered before on this forum, if Markie really does have a source such as the Nacho Guy, or if his "source" is just a split-personality he has making stuff up right and left.

Who knows, maybe it is the Nacho Guy who is the one signing up the little kids to join the Boosters, nothing would surprise me anymore.

MarkH2919 wrote: you take stuff said 4 years ago and consider it Gospel.

Mark, don't flatter yourself. With the exception of jerseydiehardwhaler very few people out here consider anything you say Gospel. That is because your predictions and opinions and supposed inside info from your inside sources have proven false over and over and over again. When it comes to your predictions and opinions and supposed inside info from your inside sources the stuff you said 4 years ago didn't pan out. The stuff you said 3 years ago didn't pan out. The stuff you said 2 years ago didn't pan out. And the stuff you say today doesn't pan out. No matter what year it is you have a track record of being wrong over and over and over and over again when you share your supposed inside info. And when people point your lousy track record out to you you get pissed off because you are so thin skinned.

If you don't like people pointing out your lousy track record of predicting what is going to happen with hockey in Hartford, the **ture of NHL in Hartford, and relocation and expansion in the NHl, then you should get a source that actually knows something. Maybe you can try asking a real "nacho guy". It couldn't go much worse then what your supposed inside source has been telling you all this time.

The only people dumber than dirt are your so called inside source (if such a person even exists and your inside info isn't just crap you've been making up to get attention) who has given you a lot of dud information, you for believing the so called source, and the few people out here who actually believe the phony rumors you share.

Copying this post this way so Mark sees it. He said he blocked Chad but hasn't blocked me.

Let's see...

stuff I said 2 and 3 years ago? I wasn't here 2 and 3 years ago, I took a long sabbatical from this place, I only came back about...oh, a year or so ago. If you don't believe it, go ask Wolfie, he supposedly has every post I ever wrote. Though I find that hard to believe...chances are words have been twisted around to make him look good and me look bad...meaning, he's probably making stuff up. Just like he made up the "boycott", just like he made up "WORM", remember that? Of course you don't. You only remember things that make you and your precious WolfPack look good. I also find it **nny how you and 98 have developed this little friendship....back in the day, you tried to distance yourself from him as far as possible? Now? Not so much. Another hypocrite. Shocker.

I'm "thin-skinned"....LMAO. The minute I made a post saying something "disgusting" about your former booster club president, you were on here like a $h0t. Uh-huh. Hi pot, kettle here.

All I know is one of the happiest days of my life will be the day the PukePack, and so called "Hartford supporters" like you and Wolfie are out of here forever. What a glorious, glorious day that will be. And it's coming soon. 9 months to go, Josh. And it will be all over.

*** Chad's Repost Brigade reporting for duty ***

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

WhalerChad wrote:

"Mark, don't flatter yourself. With the exception of jerseydiehardwhaler very few people out here consider anything you say Gospel. That is because your predictions and opinions and supposed inside info from your inside sources have proven false over and over and over again. When it comes to your predictions and opinions and supposed inside info from your inside sources the stuff you said 4 years ago didn't pan out. The stuff you said 3 years ago didn't pan out. The stuff you said 2 years ago didn't pan out. And the stuff you say today doesn't pan out. No matter what year it is you have a track record of being wrong over and over and over and over again when you share your supposed inside info. And when people point your lousy track record out to you you get pissed off because you are so thin skinned.

If you don't like people pointing out your lousy track record of predicting what is going to happen with hockey in Hartford, the **ture of NHL in Hartford, and relocation and expansion in the NHl, then you should get a source that actually knows something. Maybe you can try asking a real "nacho guy". It couldn't go much worse then what your supposed inside source has been telling you all this time.

The only people dumber than dirt are your so called inside source (if such a person even exists and your inside info isn't just crap you've been making up to get attention) who has given you a lot of dud information, you for believing the so called source, and the few people out here who actually believe the phony rumors you share.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

MarkH2919 wrote:

> Oh, and the WolfPack are a Hartford team in name only...for one more

> season. Thank goodness.

Certainly possible, and we all have to admit a new AHL franchise would be an interesting first for Hartford. A lot of predictions and hypotheticals would suddenly get life and play out.

As the Pacific teams left ithey created more than the usual northeast vacancies.

As far as Hartford team, I'm just speaking geographically, their here, whether wanted or not.

If I had to call it now I think they stick with their option at the end of the year. But if Bport to N*****ua starts to get legs anything could happen.

State certainly would welcome a 800k affiliate fee over 1,4M.

MarkH2919 wrote:

> one of the happiest days of my life will be the day the

> PukePack, and so called "Hartford supporters" like you and Wolfie

> are out of here forever. What a glorious, glorious day that will be. And

> it's coming soon. 9 months to go, Josh. And it will be all over.

You have been telling us the Wolf Pack would be leaving "next month", "next year", "at the end of this season", "in a few months".... for the past 5 years.

You have told us the Wolf Pack are moving to the following places: Bridgeport, Glen Falls, Brooklyn, and we have screenshot images of all of your "predictions".

The problem is, as Chad pointed out, NONE of your predictions pan out, so we won't pay any attention to your most recent pile of crap.

After all, according to you, Wang was going to be floating money to Baldwin, and Baldwin would be purchasing his own AHL team... that was another pile of crap you made up on this forum.

“Speaking of Vince, I wonder where that idiot's gone too.”

I’m touched by your concern. What I do mostly is work and follow what is going on the real world. Yeah I check you guys out for a laugh. I get a kick over this Jersey guy calling people out. One of these days I’ll find out why I should care about this guy.

By the way it has been over 2 ½ years since Malloy boasted about these “secret groups” wanting to bring a team back and we still do not know who they are.

There has been another round of layoffs of state workers. Austerity has really taken hold here and you folks think there is going to be a couple of hundred million bucks to redo and arena. Dream on kids.

That’s all for now. At least that’s all I think you all can handle.

Chad also seems to have markie's #. "Thin skinned and **ll of BS". No hear from metoo is he still stuck in the pizza dough vat? Sounds like a mission for his Bro, markie.

VinceCT wrote:

> By the way it has been over 2 ½ years since Malloy boasted about these

> “secret groups” wanting to bring a team back and we still do not know who

> they are.

Some of us know who they are but you are right that it's been 2 1/2 years with little to no talk about them. It's true they are very very very wealthy.

The media never seems to care, is it a lack of interest or just straight laziness?

Also 2 1/2 years ago Malloy wasn't in the precarious position he is in now. It's not a great setting to try and bring the NHL back.

Deficits

Yard Goats

**nd Raising investigations

And a highway infrastructure that is at its end of days.

Possible job with a horrible president. Lol

"Some of us know who they are ... It's true they are very very very wealthy."

You don't know squat.

As far as I am concerned until Malloy publicly names these "groups" and they come out and reveal themselves for scrutiny they do not exist and Malloy is a liar.

Yes well your predictions on anything about me have been dead wrong.

So thanks!

You'll believe it when you see it but you doubt it.

I got no problem with that.

VinceCT wrote:

> This from the guy who still says there were 21,000 people at WhaleBowl.

> Yeah I'm shaking in my boots. Keep dreaming Petey.

Never said that ever. I have no idea how many were there I didn't count neither did you.

You mean 21,657?

Yes that's the number of tickets sold. I'm sure this has been explained to you before.

The number is of record with the American Hockey League.

If you have an issue go run up that flag pole.

No time for Hartford haters.

I was there till the very end & it's simple, really. The # was tickets sold was the correct number. But many stayed home with many more leaving early because, if it wasn't the coldest day in Connecticut history, it sure was the bitterest, coldest day I'd ever experienced here in my life.

Some message board troll's ridiculousness isn't ever going to change that.

Whalerdude11086 wrote

> BTW, I do believe whatever attendance/tix sold record that was achieved by

> the Whale Bowl was shattered the very next year in Philadelphia.

It is crazy that 45,653 fans went to that Phantoms vs Bears minor league hockey game.

Sorry kids. The number was just thrown out there by Baldwin's people. There would not have been 21,000 people there if the weather was perfect. The number is just a face-saving tactic. Saying there were 21,000 people there or "tickets sold" is a lie. Plain and simple.

The days following WhaleFlop, it was MarkH who was one of the first people to come out and attack the Baldwins, and say that there was "no way" there was 21,673 people there. Of course, he pretty much had to say that, the pictures of the stadium showed entire sections completely empty, everybody knew the 21,673 number was a joke.

-------------------

Re: Phily vs Hartford

Post by MarkH2919 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:47 pm

It would have been much, much worse if nobody asked about it. There was no chance there was 21,673 people at Rentschler that night, at least not during the roughly 3 1/2 hours or so I was there. Now...did they sell 21,673 tickets for the game? I think that's absolutely possible. And unless someone gets a look at the balance ssheet from the WhaleBowl, we'll never know whether that number is true or not.

-----------------------

From the below linked picture, I would put the number at about 700 to 800 people who were at WhaleFlop in East Hartford.

In the below linked picture, you will see 16 sections which have fewer than 10 people in them. The section at center-ice, with the most people in it, has about 25 people in the section.

http://sadcityhartford.blogspot.com/2011/02/reader-pics-of-whale-bowl.html

picture which shows the stadium at about 2-percent **ll:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-PghcOveSx5I/TWRYzfeyriI/AAAAAAAAAsI/ctEWkZ3lxtQ/s1600/02192011717.jpg

Wolfie, paid attendance and actual attendance are totally different things...it's not a surprise that I have to explain this to you yet again.

Yes, I might have said there was no way 21,673 were in the stadium, but I also said..."Now...did they sell 21,673 tickets for the game? I think that's absolutely possible"

As usual, your "cache" has blown up in your face.

MarkH2919 wrote:

> Wolfie, paid attendance and actual attendance are totally different

> things...it's not a surprise that I have to explain this to you yet again.

>

> Yes, I might have said there was no way 21,673 were in the stadium, but I

> also said..."Now...did they sell 21,673 tickets for the game? I think

> that's absolutely possible"

>

> As usual, your "cache" has blown up in your face.

Clown, it has been noted by many on this board, including yourself, that many of the tickets were being "comped", handed out for free, there was no money being paid for a lot of the tickets. Most seating sections had fewer than a dozen people in them, that is a FACT, the picture link above does not lie, the pictures don't lie. There were 800 people there, tops, that is a FACT, deal with it.