Sign in to follow this  
Whalevolution

Gov's Commitment to XL leaves potential for Whalers return

Biggie1083 wrote:

> Monizzle145 wrote:

> > Completely agree 100% with this. That is the struggle of truly getting a team

> here.

> > Ownership groups outside of a few exceptions tend to want to p***** the bill on

> to

> > taxpayers to a point where it screws over and gives more risk to a city or

> state

> > than the risk they carry. So many examples of current and even decade old

> Arenas

> > built will taxpayers are still paying literally for bad deals struck **nding

> arenas

> > with municipal bonds. Unless whalers fans kidnap some wealthy investors soon

> there

> > is a very slim chance we get a team anytime soon. **** the wolfpack have a

> better

> > chance of increasing attendance back to 1998 levels :lol:

>

> The best example of this is Kansas City with their Sprint Center. It opened in 2005

> at a cost of $250 million dollars. It only had one sports tenant in 12 years, and had

> to create a special entertainment tax on hotels and rentals to pay for construction

> and maintenance. They have been trying to get an NBA and NHL team to move there. The

> NHL and NBA have even played preseason games there and still no team has moved there.

Yeah they get i big 12 tourney for mens college Basketball and a few concerts and that is about it outside minor league events. The old st lous rams stadium in the midwest was in the same financial burden before the rams even left for LA.

MarkH2919 wrote:

> Never said anything about a lawsuit. Don't put words in my mouth.

If you're not planning to him then why do you need an attorney? It's not like you can get him to stop posting by speaking to one.

WolfpackFan1998 wrote: "Oh well, you'll always have your Dineen picture at the Texas Roadhouse grill up in Manchester"

And you'll always have the...the...the...well, I'm sure there was a Sonar poster giveaway night at some point.

If so & you've lost yours, just check eBay next time you find a nickel. That oughta cover it with shipping included.

"If you're not planning to him then why do you need an attorney? It's not like you can get him to stop posting by speaking to one."

Oh look, the only two PukePack fans on the board backing each other up....adorable.

Again, I never mentioned a lawsuit. And there's more than one way to get someone to stop posting...legally.

I sometimes wonder if this "attorney", the "nacho guy", and the "secretive investors" are all one-in-the-same: Markie's Imaginary friend.

Like I always say, as long as MarkieBoy is on this message forum occupied with cooking up his wild pipe dreams of moving the Coyotes all over the country and moving the WolfPack all over the northeast for the past 5 years, it keeps him off the streets and away from harming anyone. There is no harm in allowing Markie and his "new batch of young Boosters" to have a little **n, if the worst thing they ever do is call up Country 92.5 FM and feed them a pack of lies about the Islanders moving to Hartford - they're not doing bad.

MarkH2919 wrote:

> "If you're not planning to him then why do you need an attorney? It's not like you

> can get him to stop posting by speaking to one."

>

> Oh look, the only two PukePack fans on the board backing each other up....adorable.

>

>

> Again, I never mentioned a lawsuit. And there's more than one way to get someone

> to stop posting...legally.

Not backing him up, just saying you're not going to get him to stop making **n of you. If there was a way to do that then I would have done that to certain people on here or Facebook. We're adults and as long as they don't threaten to attack you, then there's nothing you can do to stop it. Trust me, I've had talks with people and there's nothing legally that can be done to stop them. Also, PukePack? That's real mature.

My God. 99 % of the stuff posted out here makes an episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians or Jersey Shore or Real Housewives or Here Comes Honey Boo Boo look like a do*****entary about MENSA.

jerseydiehardwhaler wrote:

> You wished people dead biggie, what's your solution to that fake ***** liar

I've known and seen Biggie1083 at games for over a decade now, and I know he would never do such a thing. I have NEVER seen Biggie1083 be violent, vindictive, or aggressive at games, although my wife and I have noticed him to be a bit on the loud side over the years. However, what I do know is, is that people on this forum said the worst of the worst in relation to the p*****ing of our former club President, Bob Wood. Biggie1083 is the kind of young guy where family is very important to him, and we all know for a fact that some terrible things were yelled at his younger sister and her friend at a game, most likely by people who frequent this forum. Probably the same folks who tell us this team and that team are moving here "very soon", "any day now", they are nothing but a pack of trolls and Hartford haters, the first thing they did when they seized power over the WolfPack brand was to removed the name "Hartford" from the team name, that is how much they hate Hartford, and then they dressed up Sonar in a green jersey with a huge "S" on the front of it, there is no connection between the letter "S" and the city of Hartford.

> You wished people dead biggie, what's your solution to that fake ***** liar

Yeah, I said that after being har*****ed by some Whalers "fans", and those "fans" were also attacking my family and my friends. I snapped because of we were getting emails, messages, Facebook posts, and I even got phone calls. I had to make my Facebook private and block people like you and a few others. At least I don't hide behind my restaurant on Facebook to har***** people.

Sore you right mentality would make it ok to wish a whole group of people dead for a couple no good people.. what do we have to say about you and wolfie here..you guys are a pathetic duo.. when the whalers do come back I'm sore we won't see either of you, we'll Frankie was there everyone says.. liar..

> Oh an I read the article you were interviewed in and more lies, you say everyone

> is like family but all your kind alienated what hartford really is, whalernation..

I guess you support the Whalers fans that compare Wolf Pack fans to Nazis and Communists, call us all gay slurs and animal screwers, make posts saying that they're going to beat us to death with baseball bats, and that we don't belong in "their" city? Yeah, at that time I wish you all would die, then I realized my mistake and apologized. I talked to members from the Whalers Booster Club, and they apologized for what those "fans" said to me.

> Oh an I read the article you were interviewed in and more lies, you say

> everyone is like family but all your kind alienated what hartford really

> is, whalernation..

I was also on tv, and the Wolf Pack will be on it again tonight. Hartford isn't just Whalersnation. You'd know that if you were here.

Biggie1083 wrote:

> the Whalers fans that compare Wolf Pack fans to Nazis and Communists, call us all gay slurs and animal screwers, make posts saying that they're going to beat us to death with baseball bats

Thanks for the heads-up, Biggie1083, I knew the green/blue brand were a bunch of hate**l people; but I didn't know just to what extent their hate**l souls are, no wonder WhaleFlop failed so poorly, who would want to sit outside with those people - who would want to sit anywhere with them.

You think I'm one of those that's fine, but I'm not on a pack board saying or doing those things.. your here breaking stones every chance you get..and whaler related events and merchandise sales speak for themselves after 20 years, I don't need to be there to know that.. and I'm there plenty enough, actually was just at a wedding with the McDonald family, you know the one that plays for the flyers and dad played for the whalers.. keep pointing fingers at people and don't take account for your own actions tubby..

Edited by Guest

WolfpackFan1998 wrote:

> Biggie1083 wrote:

> > the Whalers fans that compare Wolf Pack fans to Nazis and Communists, call us

> all gay slurs and animal screwers, make posts saying that they're going to beat us to

> death with baseball bats

>

> Thanks for the heads-up, Biggie1083, I knew the green/blue brand were a bunch of

> hate**l people; but I didn't know just to what extent their hate**l souls are, no

> wonder WhaleFlop failed so poorly, who would want to sit outside with those people -

> who would want to sit anywhere with them.

Go play with your doll now Frankie fingers.. oh and check the record books on that attendance you question..

Mr. Br***** Bonanza wrote:

> The loud minority always gets the attention, but by definition they are just that...the

> minority. Most Whalers fans and Wolf Pack fans are good people. It's a few rotten

> apples on both sides that ruin it for everyone.

Yes, it really is and some people have made it so bad people have stopped going to games or being a part of the Whalers Booster Club.

> You think I'm one of those that's fine, but I'm not on a pack board saying or doing

> those things.. your here breaking stones every chance you get..and whaler related

> events and merchandise sales speak for themselves after 20 years, I don't need to

> be there to know that.. and I'm there plenty enough, actually was just at a wedding

> with the McDonald family, you know the one that plays for the flyers and dad played

> for the whalers.. keep pointing fingers at people and don't take account for your

> own actions tubby..

Whaler merchandise sales mean nothing. If that was the case then Brooklyn would have a baseball team and Seattle would have a Basketball team again. Also, tubby? Really? Grow the heck up. I took account for what I said and apologized to the right people but you believe whatever lies you want.

Im a whaler fan and didn't get an apology, and I'm not the one who needs to grow up.. I never wished death or pain or spit on anyone,or cursed at them for rooting for a team. My family is all ranger fans probably longer than you are alive,never have they had anything negative or hate filled towards whaler fans like you and your buddy frank.