Sign in to follow this  
p4277

Too Bad All Team Owners Don't Feel This Way

Whalevolution wrote:

> Yea I could never move on to Bruins or Montreal and now especially the

> Rangers

> But I get it.

>

> Where can TC go to see Hockey he's closer to Habsville than Beantown?

> Talk about rough choices

>

> I never went anywhere just never took to any team I gave it a few tries

> Gun to my head I would follow the Flyers

Well to be honest I've always had a soft spot for Montreal. Could be because they always gave the Whale respect.

Whalevolution wrote:

> They still do I was there at the Bell Turkey day night and they mentioned

> Claude Lemieux but they all wanted to talk about the Whalers

Plus Montreal fans were always much more cl*****ier than Bruin's fans.

Cl*****y fans or not, I just remember way too many nights walking out of the Civic Center, or turning the TV or radio off in disgust over yet another frustrating loss to Montreal.

DRC and EVO get it. The franchise and their fans are all cl*****. I had a similar experience at the Bell. I had my son's Whaler game shirt on and I had lots of people talk to me and most said that they'd love to see them back in Hartford. I added " Don't forget the Nordiques" They said "Of course". One guy bought me a beer. Try to get that at the TD or MSG.

Yup, and I get it too.

Top Cat, after 23 years of rooting for the Whalers, turned it his green and blue for the bleu, blanc et rouge of the Canadiens because their fans didn't hurt his wittle feelings.

And he calls me thin-skinned. :lol:

Not mean to me but total disrespect for Whaler fans,& Hartford in OUR building. So you have a Montreal problem because they were very GOOD? Who's the pant load? Get a Girl friend or Boy friend & grow up. We have some very weird people on this site and you are most definitely one of them. So go to your room light a candle on your night stand next to Ronnie Francis' picture and have **n

Wa WA WA Ronnie, those HABS beat us again. Wa Wa WA!! "I don't like them Ronnie. Make them leave! Wa WA WA!!!! Get some help!!!!!!!!!!

"So you have a Montreal problem because they were very GOOD?"

Not just because they were good, because they ALWAYS found the big goal against us. Be it in the regular season, or the playoffs...there was always the late phantom penalty call at the old Forum...which inevitably led to the big PPG to either tie or beat the Whalers. The Whalers went 8 years before they won a game in the Forum. You remember that, right? Go back and look at the numbers. Killed in Boston. Killed in Montreal. Two teams that absolutely crushed the Whalers and their fans hopes over and over and over again...and after they left, you joined them. It's like a Red Sox fan becoming a Yankee fan, or a Jets fan becoming a Patriots fan.

But hey, it's all good...you can root for Montreal because their fans were nice to us. Really? THAT'S your criteria? Sabres fans were nice to us too...do you root for them? No. Quebec/Colorado fans were nice to us...do you root for them? No.

You're a pathetic syrup****ing loser.

So you root for PK's team? And your team is how far away? You're correct Montreal Boston and NYR kicked the Whalers *****es more than you can count. Nobody liked paying for those tickets and watch those teams whip our butts When PK took over he got Rutherford as GM and before he could finish rebuilding the team PK move hundreds of miles away. Nice. Of the three teams I was in awe watching the HABS they were the BEST. Watch them skate and snap those tape p*****es was a spectacle. If you can't s u c k it up don't attend any games. So F@$% you and your Caines. Again you make less sense than the bobble head idiot.

top cat wrote:

> No he's saying you are crazy, thin skinned, off message, and well I guess

> delusional as well. Get a life mark and get help

Get a life? Really? Get help? Top Cat, the LeHabs is great, great history, I'm glad you do support them. I'm supporting the Lightning, MarkH is supporting Carolina. He doesn't need help, nor does he need to get a life. Unfortunately, I wish my uncle, cousins and other citizens of Connecticut could see real hockey at the XL Center.

top cat wrote:

> Again, Grow the F$%# up. Who would want to live like you? Maybe the Fla

> brat or you bobble head buddy jersey.

The Florida brat? Top Cat, I'm trying to say nice things to you, and you are not cooperating with me. I'm saying good things about your team, but you are being rude.

"So you root for PK's team? And your team is how far away? You're correct Montreal Boston and NYR kicked the Whalers *****es more than you can count. Nobody liked paying for those tickets and watch those teams whip our butts When PK took over he got Rutherford as GM and before he could finish rebuilding the team PK move hundreds of miles away. Nice. Of the three teams I was in awe watching the HABS they were the BEST. Watch them skate and snap those tape p*****es was a spectacle. If you can't s u c k it up don't attend any games. So F@$% you and your Caines. Again you make less sense than the bobble head idiot."

You b!tch and moan saying to get a team. Then you b!tch and moan because the team I cheer for doesn't meet your approval??? And yet I'm the one that "makes less sense than the bobble head idiot". Whoever that is.

And again, you should check the numbers. The Whalers held their own against the Rangers. Boston and Montreal...not so much.

You keep proving you were never a Whalers fan. Again, I doubt you can find Hartford on a map.

I don't give a $ h i t about the Number of times concerning each team's victory over the whalers. What do you not get? So you hate the Habs more because they won more games? So they should have let the whalers win when they played in Hartford so hartford fans would not get upset?? Mark everyone on this site thinks you have serious problems except your bobble head idiot friend from Newark. This "traitor" crap is 13 year old whining Please stop it. we're more than fed up with it. You might try putting a pacifier in your mouth.

Ps: Looks like I won some $. Boston can't mathematically catch the Habs in PTs. I bet my Bruin fan will not whine about handing me the $100

"I don't give a $ h i t about the Number of times concerning each team's victory over the whalers. What do you not get? So you hate the Habs more because they won more games?"

Of course you don't, because you were never a Whalers fan. It's time you stop your lying bu!!$hit and come clean.

"This "traitor" crap is 13 year old whining Please stop it. we're more than fed up with it."

If you don't like it, leave. Same goes for anybody else.