Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jimmytheidiotboy

Hartford Bankruptcy

24 posts in this topic

An inevitability that was/is bound to happen.

So tell me again about Hartford being a viable city for a major league team. "Ant happening" to quote willie and markie's president

Anyone who thinks this affects the chances of the NHL coming here is a delusional fool. Grow a brain.

"So tell me again about Hartford being a viable city for a major league team. "Ant happening" to quote willie and markie's president"

Uh, Detroit is bankrupt, yet they just s****ed out $732.6M for a new arena. And...as we have tried to explain over and over, the return of the NHL, if/when it happens, will be a state thing, not a city thing.

Mr. BB is right....grow a brain.

" And it's going to be Great"

As great as watching your gagging, choking Canadiens crap on themselves in the first round...AGAIN?????

M*****ive debt didn't stop Hartford from brining in Minor AA ball

If the State was looking at proceedings I'd be worried but keep in mind Hartford going broke is 17sq Mike's broke not 400sq Miles like most cities.

Hartfords yearly budget right now is around 55M. Much smaller than most cities in America

Literally over HALF of Hartford's properties within the very incredibly small city area (most cities footprint includes miles of land that here are separate towns) are NOT TAXABLE because they belong to the state or a religious group or a college or some other non-profit that cannot be taxed. So despite what the accounting and business finance geniuses from "East Granby" babble about Hartford needing to fix it's own mistakes, it's much easier to do that when you're Simsbury and everyone has a law degree LOL as opposed to an incredibly poor city.

Bottom line? If Hartford "cut" like the burbs want, it would STILL DIE OFF because it's a vicious cycle that results from no more services, followed by no more investment, followed by increased beyond even now crime rates, et al. No easy solutions obviously, well except bringing the NHL back, redeveloping XL, bringing in more young people, the OBVIOUS SOLUTIONS :)

"Gagging" over the HABS out in the 1st round???? Really? Short term memory. I stated that they'd be out in the 1st round. Now as for you, you are how old??? mid 40s? Again your rants are on a par with a 13 year old. " Mommy, daddy those Canadiens beat us again!! I don't like them! Make them stop!" You have NO life jerk.

"I stated that they'd be out in the 1st round"

But yet had an absolute fit when I made the same prediction.

Your hypocrisy is so adorable.

Markie's nit wit buddy is back. What a pair. Where else you going to get this? Can't get!

Hartford is 17 square miles... It is a poor city because the upper cl***** and Middle cl***** are in other towns...Tampa is 175.3 square miles, which has poor areas (west Tampa, Tampa Park), Middle cl***** (Seminole Heights, Carrolwood, Lutz) and upper Cl***** areas (Davis Island, Harbor Island, Tampa Palms, New Tampa). Now Detroit has the sq miles of 142 sq miles. Still bigger than Hartford...

That's right kitty cat only here... and in case you forgot

Na na na na hey hey hey gooddddd byeeeee

Topcat is one of you like you.. and he's a habs fan so that hockey humor not like what you do.. and they used to dk that on the forum a lot

"Topcat is one of you like you and he's a hab fan so that hockey humor not like what you do and they used the dk on the forum a lot." Makie, interpret that jibberish for us. JC, this guy is Special Olympics material for sure.

top cat wrote:

> "Topcat is one of you like you and he's a hab fan so that hockey humor

> not like what you do and they used the dk on the forum a lot." Makie,

> interpret that jibberish for us. JC, this guy is Special Olympics material

> for sure.

Top Cat, you liberals are hypocrites. Special Olympics material... Wow, really cl*****y. Libs loves to condemn Conservatives about saying things like this, but really top cat, you? I have a friend who is in the special Olympics - he plays wheelchair baseball and hockey. He was paralyzed 6 years ago when a drunk hit him. I know am not perfect, but neither are you.

jerseydiehardwhaler wrote:

> Such cl***** topcat..

Jersey, I had to reply to Top Cat's post, but I had to temper what I really wanted to write. I have a friend who is in the special Olympics because he's in a wheelchair. It must be nice to be perfect like Top Cat is. He is perfect a perfect ___________! :D

A good freind of mine joe sarnowski carries the torch for them for the events and I try and donate and help the best I could.. topcat is just a waste of life and really what he says is just out of pure stupidness and usually comes out when he can't reply like a normal person..

"topcat is just a waste of life and really what he says is just out of pure stupidness and usually comes out when he can't reply like a normal person.."

truer words were never spoken...

MarkH2919 wrote:

> "topcat is just a waste of life and really what he says is just out of

> pure stupidness and usually comes out when he can't reply like a normal

> person.."

>

> truer words were never spoken...

True, Unless TC hates teens, I never did anything to him. If he hates teens - especially one who is smarter than him ;) - I'm sorry. I'll grow out of being a teen, but I'll never grow out of being an America loving American, who loves the Whalers. I also love Connecticut, too.