TheWhaleGuy123

Kenny G out

57 posts in this topic

MarkH2919 wrote:

> "He lives in a gl***** bubble. It's really sad. He'll have a rude

> awaking coming"

>

> LOL...those in gl***** bubbles shouldn't be throwing stones, TC.

Mark H: I believe in my short life I made more money than he made. I started a pool cleaning service and lawn mowing business. I volunteer at a homeless shelter. My life is **ll and me having a rude awaking is not going to happen. My next business I'm going to start is model railroad buildings (N, HO and Z scales) for model railroaders.And I'm not finished yet...

We always seem to turn quite mundane topics into a m*****ive argument every time lol

Privelage of seeing gernander.. how about Francis, Howe, dinnen, liut.. and even Coffey or shanahan... and how about the greats like Gretzky or Lemieux.. are you kidding

Dosnt matter, we talking about Hartford..how about the guys that actually made it to the NHL..

Whalerdude11086 wrote:

> TeenWhalersFan wrote:

> "Hey Wolfdud, do you ever say positive? You are part of the

> anti-Whalers pissing contest. Us Whalers fans want Hartford to be

> something, you morons don't care about

> the city. Me, in Tampa, cares more about the city and state than you

> do."

>

>

> Tell me kid, how many hockey games have you been to in Hartford? Did you

> ever have the privilege of seeing Ken Gernander play on the ice?

I've been to two hockey games at the XL center...both UConn games... Now, I been to many NHL games here in Tampa. Would I go and see a Puke game? No....I want to see the best in pro hockey, the NHL.

jerseydiehardwhaler wrote:

> Dosnt matter, we talking about Hartford..how about the guys that actually

> made it to the NHL..

Jersey, I see the NHL players play...It might not be Gretzky or Howe or Dineen, but Stamkos and Crosby and Ovechkin and Bishop. And I do see the Whalers play on DVD and YouTube.

When you say Hartford hockey it's a privelage to play there not a privelage to see gernander..

As long as you know the truth.. and I didn't say he's not a part of Hartford hockey,that's your own insecurity.. I'm just correcting your false language as it was not a privelage to see him but there in fact many other stars that get that honor

Don't worry about how and when I'm in the xl, been there plenty enough to know tje truth..Im not gonna get in your back and forth baby games, obviously you know the truth.. one more time, it was a privelage to see many many players before you can add gernander in that mix.. not what the man has done for Hartford, we know he was a career ahl guy.

Actually your the one that's buthurt l, no where in my post do I diss the pack or gernander.. that's the mentality you guys have.. I merely stated the obvious, there is no privelage to see gernander when many many many many other stars and superstars have skated in Hartford, and yes some who have worn the best logo in sports, the Hartford Whalers.. it's just the truth l.. I may be a jersey pizza flipper but at least I have knowledge of the truth

> ^^^ This guy KarmanosIsStupid is really a moron....by posting this^^^

Lmfao.

Again I never said he dosnt deserve respect, but there are many many many in line before him..there difference here is your hate for the whalers.

That's all you keep talking about.. and you should have said many not just him.. dknt try and back peddle.. your hate for the whalers and there fans is pretty clear

So brilliant, your true colors show.. that's ok cause after the pack leave so will you.. byeeee

So original your comebacks.. crazy how the whalers have such an effect on your life still after 20 years..and still and always is and will be Hartford hockey

On 5/24/2017 at 8:49 AM, jerseydiehardwhaler said:

So original your comebacks.. crazy how the whalers have such an effect on your life still after 20 years..and still and always is and will be Hartford hockey

LOL you're so stupid.

On 5/23/2017 at 10:31 PM, Whalerdude11086 said:

> So brilliant, your true colors show.. that's ok cause after the pack leave

> so will you.. byeeee

lmao you're acting like you never knew I was a Pack fan. You need a vacation. The Jersey air is killing your brain cells. :lol:

At least he has a brain, since he is a BUSINESSPERSON and he is a Whalers fan. What are you? :D

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, TeenWhalersFan said:

At least he has a brain, since he is a BUSINESSPERSON and he is a Whalers fan. What are you? :D

A student and USN veteran. Thanks for asking.^_^

Edited by HWP1997

On 5/23/2017 at 10:31 PM, Whalerdude11086 said:

> So brilliant, your true colors show.. that's ok cause after the pack leave

> so will you.. byeeee

lmao you're acting like you never knew I was a Pack fan. You need a vacation. The Jersey air is killing your brain cells. :lol:

Wait a minute 

you act as though you haven't flip flopped between loving the Pack then hating them and then loving them again. 

Maybe your name should be

weathervane11086

you go which ever way the wind is blowing

I never saw so many Whaler fans defend Gernander after his awkward dismissal from the team. That was cool I agree with them. 

But I can't say for certain that a change wouldn't hurt.  It's a stagnant brand and the management was stagnant as well. 

However doing after this season feels shady because they gave Gernander the leagues worst team and Hartfords worst hockey team of all time.  Based on records and league comparison.

the Whalers may have been bad but they were never the worst team in their league

3 hours ago, Whalevolution said:

the Whalers may have been bad but they were never the worst team in their league

Evo, did you not do any research on this? 1982-83, tied for last place with an average of .281. A quick Google search would show you that.

4 hours ago, Whalevolution said:

Wait a minute 

you act as though you haven't flip flopped between loving the Pack then hating them and then loving them again. 

OK and? 

1 hour ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

Evo, did you not do any research on this? 1982-83, tied for last place with an average of .281. A quick Google search would show you that.

Clear this up for me is tied for last place the same

as alone in last place?

thanks

Posted (edited)

They were in last place. Just because they tied, it doesn't mean they weren't in last place.

Edited by TrueHartfordHockeyFan