TheWhaleGuy123

Kenny G out

77 posts in this topic

Actually your the one that's buthurt l, no where in my post do I diss the pack or gernander.. that's the mentality you guys have.. I merely stated the obvious, there is no privelage to see gernander when many many many many other stars and superstars have skated in Hartford, and yes some who have worn the best logo in sports, the Hartford Whalers.. it's just the truth l.. I may be a jersey pizza flipper but at least I have knowledge of the truth

jerseydiehardwhaler wrote:

> Actually your the one that's buthurt l, no where in my post do I diss the

> pack or gernander.. that's the mentality you guys have.. I merely stated

> the obvious, there is no privelage to see gernander when many many many

> many other stars and superstars have skated in Hartford, and yes some who

> have worn the best logo in sports, the Hartford Whalers.. it's just the

> truth l.. I may be a jersey pizza flipper but at least I have knowledge of

> the truth

What truth?! Gernander deserves just as much respect as anyone who played in Hartford. Who gives a $hit if he was just a career AHL guy and never played for the Failers. There is way more to Hartford hockey than your dead team. You call me a "Hartford hater" and yet you have no respect for the one man who played/coached in that city for 20 years. If you "cared" so much about Hartford and this state, why aren't you living here, huh?

> ^^^ This guy KarmanosIsStupid is really a moron....by posting this^^^

Lmfao.

Again I never said he dosnt deserve respect, but there are many many many in line before him..there difference here is your hate for the whalers.

> Again I never said he dosnt deserve respect, but there are many many many in line

> before him..there difference here is your hate for the whalers.

And I never said he was the only one.

That's all you keep talking about.. and you should have said many not just him.. dknt try and back peddle.. your hate for the whalers and there fans is pretty clear

Maybe the reason I was talking only about Gernander is because the thread is about him dumb@ss. I'll talk about whatever I feel like talking about. And so what if I don't like retarded pizza flippers (who hate the WP) and 20 y/o dead sports teams. I've never denied it. If you have a problem with that then I suggest you call the internet police :lol::lol:

So brilliant, your true colors show.. that's ok cause after the pack leave so will you.. byeeee

> So brilliant, your true colors show.. that's ok cause after the pack leave

> so will you.. byeeee

lmao you're acting like you never knew I was a Pack fan. You need a vacation. The Jersey air is killing your brain cells. :lol:

So original your comebacks.. crazy how the whalers have such an effect on your life still after 20 years..and still and always is and will be Hartford hockey

On 5/24/2017 at 8:49 AM, jerseydiehardwhaler said:

So original your comebacks.. crazy how the whalers have such an effect on your life still after 20 years..and still and always is and will be Hartford hockey

LOL you're so stupid.

On 5/23/2017 at 10:31 PM, Whalerdude11086 said:

> so will you.. byeeee

lmao you're acting like you never knew I was a Pack fan. You need a vacation. The Jersey air is killing your brain cells. :lol:

At least he has a brain, since he is a BUSINESSPERSON and he is a Whalers fan. What are you? :D

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, TeenWhalersFan said:

At least he has a brain, since he is a BUSINESSPERSON and he is a Whalers fan. What are you? :D

A student and USN veteran. Thanks for asking.^_^

Edited by HWP1997

On 5/23/2017 at 10:31 PM, Whalerdude11086 said:

> so will you.. byeeee

Wait a minute 

you act as though you haven't flip flopped between loving the Pack then hating them and then loving them again. 

Maybe your name should be

weathervane11086

you go which ever way the wind is blowing

I never saw so many Whaler fans defend Gernander after his awkward dismissal from the team. That was cool I agree with them. 

But I can't say for certain that a change wouldn't hurt.  It's a stagnant brand and the management was stagnant as well. 

However doing after this season feels shady because they gave Gernander the leagues worst team and Hartfords worst hockey team of all time.  Based on records and league comparison.

the Whalers may have been bad but they were never the worst team in their league

3 hours ago, Whalevolution said:

the Whalers may have been bad but they were never the worst team in their league

Evo, did you not do any research on this? 1982-83, tied for last place with an average of .281. A quick Google search would show you that.

4 hours ago, Whalevolution said:

Wait a minute 

you act as though you haven't flip flopped between loving the Pack then hating them and then loving them again. 

OK and? 

1 hour ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

Evo, did you not do any research on this? 1982-83, tied for last place with an average of .281. A quick Google search would show you that.

Clear this up for me is tied for last place the same

as alone in last place?

thanks

They were in last place. Just because they tied, it doesn't mean they weren't in last place.

Edited by TrueHartfordHockeyFan

The Pack was the worst team in the league this year

the Whalers weren't the worst team in 82-83 there was another team as bad.

but feel free to use semantics if you want

14 minutes ago, Whalevolution said:

but feel free to use semantics if you want

You're the one using semantics. They shared last place means they were in last place. They had the worst average in the league, just because two teams had the same average it down mean they weren't last.

3 hours ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

You're the one using semantics. They shared last place means they were in last place. They had the worst average in the league, just because two teams had the same average it down mean they weren't last.

Still disagree no one wants to be alone in last place the Pack know what that was like but that's no ones fault but MSG

20 hours ago, Whalevolution said:

Wait a minute 

Maybe your name should be

weathervane11086

you go which ever way the wind is blowing

How can I ever be a Failers fan again? A person can't be a real fan unless they join the Failers Booster Cult and last time I checked, they "banished" me to WP country.:D

I'm not a member of the HWBC and I am a Whaler fan.  Whaler fans are just Whaler fans like any other group of fans from any other city.