TheWhaleGuy123

Kenny G out

57 posts in this topic

The Pack was the worst team in the league this year

the Whalers weren't the worst team in 82-83 there was another team as bad.

but feel free to use semantics if you want

14 minutes ago, Whalevolution said:

but feel free to use semantics if you want

You're the one using semantics. They shared last place means they were in last place. They had the worst average in the league, just because two teams had the same average it down mean they weren't last.

3 hours ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

You're the one using semantics. They shared last place means they were in last place. They had the worst average in the league, just because two teams had the same average it down mean they weren't last.

Still disagree no one wants to be alone in last place the Pack know what that was like but that's no ones fault but MSG

20 hours ago, Whalevolution said:

Wait a minute 

you act as though you haven't flip flopped between loving the Pack then hating them and then loving them again. 

Maybe your name should be

weathervane11086

you go which ever way the wind is blowing

How can I ever be a Failers fan again? A person can't be a real fan unless they join the Failers Booster Cult and last time I checked, they "banished" me to WP country.:D

I'm not a member of the HWBC and I am a Whaler fan.  Whaler fans are just Whaler fans like any other group of fans from any other city. 

4 hours ago, Whalevolution said:

I'm not a member of the HWBC and I am a Whaler fan.  Whaler fans are just Whaler fans like any other group of fans from any other city. 

I'm relatively sure that what WP said was sarcasm

14 minutes ago, canadawhale said:

I'm relatively sure that what WP said was sarcasm

I don't know. I've dealt with the HWBC over the years and they do come off that way. If you haven't been a part of the club for years or know people that are in it, they just ignore you. I think someone posted a link to someone who was actively shunned by the club when they wanted to join them a few years ago. I have gone to a few Fanniversaries and even people in the club were complaining about how the club wasn't **n anymore because all they did was complain. They were saying that they were the only true fans and that everyone had to do whatever they said to help bring back the Whalers. I even checked out a meeting a while ago, and was shocked about what I saw and heard. I didn't join the "meeting" because there was only like 4 or 5 people there and all they were talking about was how the could "force" companies and businesses to help them. The person doing most of the talking was Joanne and the rest just sat there and listened. It's just sad that is what the club has become since Marty died and the Victor's moved away.