lebaron92

pre-season NHL in Bridgeport

35 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

Yeah, it must be **nny to see an AHL team get more people to show up for stuff than a NHL team.

He's right, it is **n ny. **n ny to see the laughingstock Rags get knocked down a few pegs.

One bright spot is that each Wolf Pack fan gets his or her own personal pretzel & peanut vendor every game. So, there's that. 

1 person likes this

"60 people, now I know you're insane. I saw all the pictures from those trips and there's no way there were more than 30 people there."

Uh, instead of running out at the mouth (which you're very good at), here's a thought...ask someone that you know...actually was there????  Or is that too much for you to figure out on your own?

We had **ll busses for both games...and Jersey's place held everyone.  Was a bit of a tight fit, that's true, but we got through just fine.  Over 50 at both occasions.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, MarkH2919 said:

"60 people, now I know you're insane. I saw all the pictures from those trips and there's no way there were more than 30 people there."

Uh, instead of running out at the mouth (which you're very good at), here's a thought...ask someone that you know...actually was there????  Or is that too much for you to figure out on your own?

We had **ll busses for both games...and Jersey's place held everyone.  Was a bit of a tight fit, that's true, but we got through just fine.  Over 50 at both occasions.

Sounds about as truth**l as hundreds of Whalers fans marching in the St Patrick's Day Parade, and the booster club having over 100 members.

I never said (a) that hundreds of Whalers fans march in the parade and (b) the booster club has over 100 members.

So you might want to try a different argument....and fast.  Because if you stay down this road, you'll lose this one.  Of course, being a Rags fan, you should be used to losing.

3 people like this

18 hours ago, MarkH2919 said:

.  Of course, being a Rags fan, you should be used to losing.

!979-97
Rangers-16 playoff appearances. 16 series wins, 1 Stanley Cup
Whalers- 8 playoff appearances, 1 series win

Please please please, back up your arguments as that one is invalid.

51 minutes ago, KarmanosIsGod said:

!979-97
Rangers-16 playoff appearances. 16 series wins, 1 Stanley Cup
Whalers- 8 playoff appearances, 1 series win

Please please please, back up your arguments as that one is invalid.

Technically with there long history in the NHL they are def more used to losing than winning.. so there is a great argument there..

1941-2017

Rangers franchise = 1 Stanley Cup

Hartford/Carolina franchise = 1 Stanley Cup

Is there any more to say?  No.  

Edited by MarkH2919
2 people like this

On 9/22/2017 at 2:44 PM, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

60 people, now I know you're insane. I saw all the pictures from those trips and there's no way there were more than 30 people there. The numbers are going down and the state isn't paying for the nostalgia anymore. The CRDA is trying to threaten people with shutting down the XL Center, but State Senators and Representatives don't care. They're even talking about taking the XL Center away from the CRDA if they can't handle it and print someone in charge who can. Everyone is calling them liars as well because they said the $35 million upgrade they just finished would keep the building up for years. People are asking if the CRDA was lying about needing the $35 million in the first place, or if they're lying about needing $250 million now.

Hey FakeHartfordHockeyFan, you sound insane. You would rather have no hockey in Hartford, right? You are Fake...

"The CRDA is trying to threaten people with shutting down the XL Center, but State Senators and Representatives don't care. They're even talking about taking the XL Center away from the CRDA if they can't handle it and print someone in charge who can."

I am 1000% convinced the above statement is 100% bull*****.