TimmyFromBoosters

Boston.com: Hartford Yard Goats unveil Whalers throwback jerseys

121 posts in this topic

Oh, and they didn't throw a parade for winning the division. 

Time to vanish for another few months, loser.

I find it so ironic when you call other people a loser because they don't agree with your views. 

Have a nice summer enjoying momma's basement.

I find it so ironic that you Packrats even bother coming onto a board where you're very clearly not welcome.  So the loser title fits you like a glove.

On 6/4/2017 at 5:49 PM, HWP1997 said:

Of course I keep coming back. It's entertaining to see Failers fans, such as yourself, talking about the WP even if it's in a negative tone. The Pack has got you hooked pizza boy hehe

Name calling? We can disagree without name calling...

3 hours ago, MarkH2919 said:

KarmanosIsADope thinks that every minor league championship results in a parade like at the end of SlapShot.  That's simply not the case. 

KarmanosIsAMoron needs a brain transplant...

1 hour ago, TeenWhalersFan said:

KarmanosIsAMoron needs a brain transplant...

Says the kid who just got done lecturing me on "name calling".....O.o

Capture.JPG

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, HWP1997 said:

Says the kid who just got done lecturing me on "name calling".....O.o

Capture.JPG

Because clearly that was name calling

14 hours ago, MarkH2919 said:

I find it so ironic that you Packrats even bother coming onto a board where you're very clearly not welcome.  So the loser title fits you like a glove.

:D

fat-nerd-1200x675.jpg

1 person likes this

Just remember folks...these idiots think I'm the loser.  Uh-huh.....9_9

1 person likes this

You're like 40 something spending half your day on a damn message board, acting like an internet tough guy. 

Seriously everyday for years you guys break internet rule #1. Don't feed trolls! Of course they are going to keep coming back because you get into childish name calling fits.  Geez the third graders I teach have a better understanding of this concept. 

Posted (edited)

"You're like 40 something spending half your day on a damn message board, acting like an internet tough guy."

heh

Internet tough guy?  Hardly.  The "internet tough guy" is the one that talks a big game on the computer, but backs down when confronted.  I've confronted two such people, and the result both times were exactly the same, they clammed right up.  My guess is you'd be the same way...if you had the guts to come up to me face-to-face, that is.

Edited by MarkH2919

The fact you'd think I'd want to confront somebody based off the crap on here is humorous. I could give half a crap about the ***** that goes on here.

I'm not even one of the "packrats"

Also I would go face to face with you, but I have no need to.

"Also I would go face to face with you, but I have no need to.

No you wouldn't.  You're just like the rest of them.  All talk until confronted.  Then...quiet as a church mouse.

Happened with KJ.  Happened with Greg.  And it would happen with you.

I can't tell if you're trying to challenge me or make yourself look like the bigger man. 

I'm neither Greg nor Kevin, I would be in your face in a second, but the fact you want me to based off a disagreement on a freaking message board is pathetic.

"I would be in your face in a second, but the fact you want me to based off a disagreement on a freaking message board is pathetic."

LMAO...I'll believe it when I see it.

Oh, and not quite as pathetic as Packrat trolls (and their *****ociates) that come onto a Whalers message board with only one purpose...to cause trouble.

The administrator(s) should have banned you all years ago.

Oh look, another troll...how pathetic...

If you really think they're trolls then what is pathetic is you "feeding" them by ALWAYS responding to them. But you will never ignore them because you ALWAYS have to get in last word. It is more important to you to get last word in then it is to ignore them. It is like you have pathological need to "win" an internet flame war. I have news for you. NOBODY "wins" internet flame war. Which is proven over and over and over and over again out here by all of the threads that end up becoming pissing contests. I go away on business for a while. When I come back the same old crap is going on. How surprising. 9_9

4 people like this

Chad, the trolls aren't going anywhere.  So ignoring them doesn't help.

The way to stop the trolls is for the Courant to get a hold of their IP address and ban them.  But they're too lazy, or just don't care.  So we're stuck with them.

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, MarkH2919 said:

Chad, the trolls aren't going anywhere.  So ignoring them doesn't help.

The way to stop the trolls is for the Courant to get a hold of their IP address and ban them.  But they're too lazy, or just don't care.  So we're stuck with them.

I've been lurking on this board for years and everyone here responds irrationally to every little insult or disagreement.  You haven't tried ignoring them.

You responding to the trolls is reinforcing their behavior in that it increases the likelihood they will continue to do it.

Behavioral science tells us if you remove the reinforcing value to their trolling, the rate and/or the intensity of the trolling will briefly INCREASE.

If you continue to remove the reinforcing variable to their trolling behavior, even through the initial burst, the behavior will gradually DECREASE from the initial levels of trolling.  

It works, you just have to put some effort into not responding. It really isn't that hard. 

Source: Masters in Applied Behavior Analysis.  

Edited by ElmCityFan
1 person likes this