TimmyFromBoosters

will Hartford make push for Calgary Flames, Flames want to move

17 posts in this topic

Calgary says they can find a place to relocate to, and it won't be Seattle because Seattle will be next in line for an expansion team to even out the West.

NBC.png

tw.png

Hold it just a minute.

When I told you months ago that it was possible the Flames could leave Calgary if they didn't get a new arena, you were incredulous...you were like "oh, Markie is making up stuff again, blah, blah, blah..."

Now, look who is the one that is wondering if Hartford would make a play for the Flames (which isn't going to happen, since I doubt the city of Calgary will let them leave to begin with)

You're a fool, Wolfie.  You're also a hypocrite.

Posted (edited)

Wolfie never responds when you back him into a corner because he's a coward. I still think he knows exactly what he's doing. He was hoping you would say exactly what you did. It gets him off. Quite sad, actually.

I actually loath the site of Brain Burke more than I do Karmanos. That dipsh!t egotistical arrogant bully deserves to be locked up in a cell continuously hearing "Br@ss Bonanza" for an entire year. Find a barber, idiot.

Edited by Mr. Brass Bonanza

I really don't think the Flames should leave, even if I want an NHL team in Hartford.

I don't want someone to f*** over a (real) hockey market and people of Hartford should be the first ones to know this pain.

Posted (edited)

The Flames won't move. Brian Burke is f u ll of hot air. His intimidation ran its course a long time ago. Nobody pays attention to him. 

Any might I add that the word censorship on this board is beyond ridiculous.

Edited by Mr. Brass Bonanza

"Any might I add that the word censorship on this board is beyond ridiculous."

Good point.  The censorship is worse now than it was on the old board.

Posted (edited)

The censorship is terrible. P*****. Shirt. Short. Was **ll censored? This post is a test.

Could've sworn I saw shirt and short censored... still, p-a-s-s!? Guess p*****ing a puck is a no-no bad word. F-u-l-l? HA!

Edited by glothelegend
I wanted to

Shirt and short were censored before, now they're not.

**ll and p*****ing were not censored before, now they are.

I think KarmanosIsANimrod must be handling the censoring...

6 hours ago, TimmyFromBoosters said:

NBC.png

What I want to know is when did Sean Bannon become president of hockey operations for the Calgary Flames? Geez, Brian Burke... get a haircut and eat a salad every once in a while.

50 minutes ago, WhalerChad said:

What I want to know is when did Sean Steve Bannon become president of hockey operations for the Calgary Flames? Geez, Brian Burke... get a haircut and eat a salad every once in a while.

FIFY

5 hours ago, canadawhale said:

I really don't think the Flames should leave, even if I want an NHL team in Hartford.

I don't want someone to f*** over a (real) hockey market and people of Hartford should be the first ones to know this pain.

I totally understand this point of view, I'd never wish losing a team on any fan base (except Carolina) but there are only 30 teams, we have to jump on an opportunity whenever or whoever that may be.  As for Calgary they seem to be strong arming the city for an arena and there is too much uncertainty here regarding ours so we likely wouldn't be a viable option unless the General *****embly surprises us in the next week or so. 

4 hours ago, MarkH2919 said:

"Any might I add that the word censorship on this board is beyond ridiculous."

Good point.  The censorship is worse now than it was on the old board.

like it censors f u together so f u n d i n g turns into **nding

Calgary should keep that team; but if they move they're more than welcome here...just fire the useless Burke first.

On 6/8/2017 at 11:26 AM, Mr. Br***** Bonanza said:

The Flames won't move. Brian Burke is f u ll of hot air. His intimidation ran its course a long time ago. Nobody pays attention to him. 

Any might I add that the word censorship on this board is beyond ridiculous.

Mr. Br***** Bonanza, I agree with your statement, too... if words beginning with F U or A S S shows up with ** is stupid...

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE

3 minutes ago, littlerob904 said:

ESPN / TSN would probably refer to them as the Flalers and we'll all die a little inside.

Or they'd rip one out of the Wolf Pack book and call them the Failers (still would die inside)