brettg1313

Xl center Private **nding responses due tomorrow

8 posts in this topic

Fingers crossed that some private investors step up with big $$$ to invest in renovating XL Center. 

4 hours ago, WhalerChad said:

Fingers crossed that some private investors step up with big $$$ to invest in renovating XL Center. 

Pleaseeee

nope not yet,checked the CRDA website late Friday and nothing was posted

It's been almost a week and there's still no update on the "potential investors" of the XL Center. What else is new. This reminds me a lot of when the Baldwins and Malloy said that there were people that wanted to by a NHL team and bring it here. That was years ago and we still haven't heard anything about that.

2 minutes ago, Guest NHL never coming said:

It's been almost a week and there's still no update on the "potential investors" of the XL Center. What else is new. This reminds me a lot of when the Baldwins and Malloy said that there were people that wanted to by a NHL team and bring it here. That was years ago and we still haven't heard anything about that.

How dare you talk negatively about Hartford and my Failers! If you keep talking ****, me and my neo nazi buddies will threaten to show up to your house but not really do it on account we're pansy @$$ b*tches^_^

has anyone heard anything about the private f u n d I n g? I saw it was on the CRDA meeting agenda for this past Thursday night