Whalevolution

Whistle Br***** Bonanza while you work

80 posts in this topic

An XL Center ice sheet that kicks the pants off the one at the Barclays.   Actually this ice sheet is good enough for any hockey team.

IMG_7685.JPG

IMG_7686.JPG

IMG_7687.JPG

IMG_7688.JPG

IMG_7689.JPG

IMG_7690.JPG

These photos will be released at the CRDA meeting this Thursday. 

Ys Whaler fans got an early sneak peek.  It's good that the State wants plenty of attention on the XL even now.  

It means were not dead in terms of the NHL

2 hours ago, Whalevolution said:

It means were not dead in terms of the NHL

Very true. It also means hockey will be played in that building for many years to come (*****uming it doesn't get demolished and replaced with a parking lot).

We wouldn't even think of whistling that stupid song. We care about the **ture not the Under .500 past mistake.

30 minutes ago, Guest CRDA Builder said:

We wouldn't even think of whistling that stupid song. We care about the **ture not the Under .500 past mistake.

That's why I moved my team out of that poor excuse for a city you call Hartford.

1 person likes this

Remember the time those dummies thought I would actually move the Patriots to Hartford?!?! 

9 minutes ago, Guest Robert Kraft said:

Remember the time those dummies thought I would actually move the Patriots to Hartford?!?! 

Peter-Karmanos.jpg

1 person likes this

I have no regrets demanding out of Hartford. Kevin Dineen is a loser. Together, Gary Bettman and I will never allow another NHL team to play in a shopping mall.

I am the greatest player to ever call Hartford home. Gordie Howe was overrated. 

Posted (edited)

xD That was some **nny stuff. 

Edited by Whalevolution

You should know with the stuff you, Jerry, and Mark make up all the time. When have you guys ever been right about what's going on with the XL Center or the "return of the Whalers"? You guy have a worse average than the Whalers and they are know for being a below average team.

What have they been right about? Honestly, I really can't think of anything. They have said that everyone wants to upgrade the XL Center for the Whalers but we have seen that's a lie when they state doesn't even want to put the **ll amount of money into the building they say is "needed". The Whale brand lasting in Hartford even after the Baldwins were kicked out for spending money they didn't have. That barely lasted at all and the state was the first one to talk about changing the name from the Whale because of the failure that was attached to it. They've been wrong about 95% of the time but everyone can't help but praise them if they say something about how the Whalers are coming back soon.

I see some work being done already.. brand new NHL approved ice and boards coming next season.. and seems like they worked pretty quick and efficient to.. they said it was gonna get done and it did.. next

That ice is to keep the AHL and College teams in the building and was planned out long ago. It doesn't take long to replace the ice makers when the state finally puts the money up when they should have years ago. It has nothing to do with the governor's "plans" that can't even get the **ll **nding. Next a$$hole.

That little rink is not "NHL approved" pizza boy. We have nothing to do with it. I demand you stop lying and using the name of my league in you fantasies or you will hear from out attorneys. 

I'd rather be dead than step foot in Hartford again......oh wait....:lol:

It's great to see that the whalers are turning you upside down and gettin you crazy.. also while the new ice and boards are for uconn, cause the ahl won't be here much longer, is NHL approved 

ECHL and AHL arenas are under NHL rules that's why they're NHL approved you moron. The NHL isn't coming and the Whalers are dead and buried. Stay in Jersey where you are considered smart.

Come join our club Jersey. We always have room for one more out of state b!tch.:P

Awww your panties are tightening up, the NHL will be back and than you won't have anything left to say..the xl will be up to NHL standards and the ice and boards were a big part of it.. 

The boards have nothing to do with the NHL. This was all part of the upgrades that were needed to keep the building open you moron. It has nothing to do with Baldwin's or Malloy's plans to "bring back the NHL". If this wasn't done than UConn, the Wolf Pack, as well as Spectra would have left the XL Center and you idiots would have nothing. Well, you do have nothing because you do live here and have no clue what the heck is going on.

I am the greatest hockey executive in world history. If my father had listened to me the Whale would have been a huge success. The failure of the team was 100% my father's fault. I tried to pay people he owed money to but my allowance is too small. I am going to buy my own NHL team after I get my inheritance someday and I will move it to Hartford. Unlike my father who has been a hockey failure everywhere he goes I am a genius who cannot fail. I will make billions owning a NHL team in Hartford. Count on me Whalers fans! 

2 minutes ago, Guest Howard Baldwin Jr said:

I am the greatest hockey executive in world history. If my father had listened to me the Whale would have been a huge success. The failure of the team was 100% my father's fault. I tried to pay people he owed money to but my allowance is too small. I am going to buy my own NHL team after I get my inheritance someday and I will move it to Hartford. Unlike my father who has been a hockey failure everywhere he goes I am a genius who cannot fail. I will make billions owning a NHL team in Hartford. Count on me Whalers fans! 

Screw you son! Just for that I'm disowning your @$$. The only thing you're going to inherit from me is all the debt I've accrued over the years. Have **n with that!:lol: