Whalevolution

Whistle Br***** Bonanza while you work

104 posts in this topic

An XL Center ice sheet that kicks the pants off the one at the Barclays.   Actually this ice sheet is good enough for any hockey team.

IMG_7685.JPG

IMG_7686.JPG

IMG_7687.JPG

IMG_7688.JPG

IMG_7689.JPG

IMG_7690.JPG

These photos will be released at the CRDA meeting this Thursday. 

Ys Whaler fans got an early sneak peek.  It's good that the State wants plenty of attention on the XL even now.  

It means were not dead in terms of the NHL

2 hours ago, Whalevolution said:

It means were not dead in terms of the NHL

Very true. It also means hockey will be played in that building for many years to come (*****uming it doesn't get demolished and replaced with a parking lot).

I see some work being done already.. brand new NHL approved ice and boards coming next season.. and seems like they worked pretty quick and efficient to.. they said it was gonna get done and it did.. next

It's great to see that the whalers are turning you upside down and gettin you crazy.. also while the new ice and boards are for uconn, cause the ahl won't be here much longer, is NHL approved 

Awww your panties are tightening up, the NHL will be back and than you won't have anything left to say..the xl will be up to NHL standards and the ice and boards were a big part of it.. 

2 minutes ago, Guest Howard Baldwin Jr said:

I am the greatest hockey executive in world history. If my father had listened to me the Whale would have been a huge success. The failure of the team was 100% my father's fault. I tried to pay people he owed money to but my allowance is too small. I am going to buy my own NHL team after I get my inheritance someday and I will move it to Hartford. Unlike my father who has been a hockey failure everywhere he goes I am a genius who cannot fail. I will make billions owning a NHL team in Hartford. Count on me Whalers fans! 

Screw you son! Just for that I'm disowning your @$$. The only thing you're going to inherit from me is all the debt I've accrued over the years. Have **n with that!:lol:

11 minutes ago, Guest Howard Baldwin Sr. said:

Screw you son! Just for that I'm disowning your @$$. The only thing you're going to inherit from me is all the debt I've accrued over the years. Have **n with that!:lol:

Phuck off daddy. Everyone knows you are a red flaming arsehole who does not pay his bills. I want my money and I want it now. If you don't give me my money now I will tell mommy. I will make billions from my NHL team in Hartford. Go Whalers!

8 minutes ago, Guest Howard Baldwin Jr said:

Phuck off daddy. Everyone knows you are a red flaming arsehole who does not pay his bills. I want my money and I want it now. If you don't give me my money now I will tell mommy. I will make billions from my NHL team in Hartford. Go Whalers!

Don't talk back to me you worthless SOB! Who do you think I am?! I'm Daddy Baldwin! You're lucky I don't tie you down to a chair and force you to watch while I make p*****ionate love to Pucky.^_^

As I said before, these morons who did Guest are less mature than a bunch of pre-schoolers...:D

On 6/13/2017 at 2:35 PM, Guest CRDA Builder said:

We wouldn't even think of whistling that stupid song. We care about the **ture not the Under .500 past mistake.

On 6/14/2017 at 5:42 PM, Guest Failers Guy said:

You should know with the stuff you, Jerry, and Mark make up all the time. When have you guys ever been right about what's going on with the XL Center or the "return of the Whalers"? You guy have a worse average than the Whalers and they are know for being a below average team.

Name one thing me or Jerry have gotten wrong?  I realize that I will have to wait centuries for you to even make something up.  Guess the news?  You LOSE!  😂

On 6/14/2017 at 7:27 PM, Guest JerseyPizza***** said:

What have they been right about? Honestly, I really can't think of anything. They have said that everyone wants to upgrade the XL Center for the Whalers but we have seen that's a lie when they state doesn't even want to put the **ll amount of money into the building they say is "needed". The Whale brand lasting in Hartford even after the Baldwins were kicked out for spending money they didn't have. That barely lasted at all and the state was the first one to talk about changing the name from the Whale because of the failure that was attached to it. They've been wrong about 95% of the time but everyone can't help but praise them if they say something about how the Whalers are coming back soon.

Some Wolf Pack fans still can't handle the fact that the Ct Whale brand brought Hockey back to life in Hartford. 

It's been five seasons and the "moribund brand" (Jeff Jacobs words not mine)still hasn't sniffed the numbers CT Whale drew.  I can see by your posts the bitterness, it's eating your minor league ***** alive. Acceptance would be so much easier for you.  But continue to struggle with it if you must.   

How those Wolf Pack plates coming? 🤡

IMG_7673.PNG

Evo, why do you even bother responding to these "guests"? 

30 minutes ago, MarkH2919 said:

Maybe to get the last word in knowing very well they cant respond to him since the guest accounts got turned off?

1 person likes this

Using the plural form "guests" implies it's more than one idiot posting all of that non-sense.  Most likely it's just one very very special idiot.  Sometimes it seems like this forum is just a digital playground for the world's most disturbed AHL hockey fan.

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, HWP1997 said:

Maybe to get the last word in knowing very well they cant respond to him since the guest accounts got turned off?

No if their such big boys it's easy to register. 

Besides maybe its was just just you all along?

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, MarkH2919 said:

4 hours ago, littlerob904 said:

Using the plural form "guests" implies it's more than one idiot posting all of that non-sense.  Most likely it's just one very very special idiot.  Sometimes it seems like this forum is just a digital playground for the world's most disturbed AHL hockey fan.

Money in the bank I bank.  It's usually one  jealous minor league lover who can't stand that the Whalers are Connecticuts most popular team.

Edited by Whalevolution

One very, very, very deranged minor league lover who can't stand that the Whalers are STILL Connecticut's most popular pro sports team.

Sigh...still at it, huh Greg?  Pathetic.

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, MarkH2919 said:

Sigh...still at it, huh Greg?  Pathetic.

I hate to break that heart of yours big boy but it ain't me. You do realize I'm not the only one who trolls this board, right?:lol:

Edited by HWP1997
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, Whalevolution said:

Besides maybe its was just just you all along?

Nope. I might be the most vocal WP troll on this board but that doesn't mean there aren't others lurking around.

Edited by HWP1997
1 person likes this

Sorry...not buying it.  Unless you can prove otherwise...I'm saying it's you, Greg.