Whalevolution

Whistle Br***** Bonanza while you work

124 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Of course, the Courant should have banned you long ago.  Not the first time you've been banned from something of course...xD

Edited by MarkH2919

1 hour ago, MarkH2919 said:

Sorry...not buying it.  Unless you can prove otherwise...I'm saying it's you, Greg.

Whatever makes you sleep at night after your mom tucks you into bed.:lol:

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, MarkH2919 said:

Of course, the Courant should have banned you long ago.  Not the first time you've been banned from something of course...xD

8-)   :-D

Marky boy and his merry band of Failures fans won't stand a chance when W.O.R.M. 2.0 takes over Failures alumni night at that waste of taxpayers dollars, Yard Goat Stadium. 

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, MarkH2919 said:

And guess what? I'm here still here! It's going to take more than just a few phone calls and emails to the Courant to get "banned" me from here.:D

As for me being "banned" from the Failers Booster Club, PLEASE.....I beg you......PLEASE keep my on your "banned" list. I'd rather eat the chunky **** that comes out of your fat @$$ than hang out with you losers again.:lol:

1 person likes this

16 hours ago, Gary Bettman said:

I plan on suing the state of Connecticut for making these stupid Whalers plates. 

All I'm going to say is, that's a pretty good selfie you got there. 10/10 wink

16 hours ago, MarkH29I9 said:

Failer Nation will stop you guys at the gate. I re**se to let you ruin my delusional good times!

The trolls back at it again. :lol::lol:

Your on a whalers board and are talking about people who still believe.. that's a troll

2 hours ago, jerseydiehardwhaler said:

Your on a whalers board and are talking about people who still believe.. that's a troll

Has anyone explained to Pizza Boy how license plates work. This poor village idiot thinks he can get CT plates even though he lives in New Jersey. 

1 person likes this

26 minutes ago, Peter Karmanos said:

Someone get some ice for that burn haha :lol:

If Karmanos is on the board that must mean that he realized that he f***ed up in moving the team to CAR:lol:

44 minutes ago, Gary Bettman said:

The one thing me and Pete know for a fact was moving the Failures out of CT was the greatest thing either of us had ever done. No one outside of the few 45 year old virgins and the pizza idiot that post on this board even still think about that loser franchise.

Clearly you and your fantastic wink do because you're on the Whalers message board lmao

Cyber bull I have plenty of family there to help me.. dknt you worry about me just worry about Triolling..

2 hours ago, jerseydiehardwhaler said:

Cyber bull I have plenty of family there to help me.. dknt you worry about me just worry about Triolling..

Too bad Google translate doesn't work on autistic message board posts. Try again pizza *****.

Just now, message board cyber bully said:

Too bad Google translate doesn't work on autistic message board posts. Try again pizza *****.

This is some top notch reddit karma goldmine potential here

I don't know what's more pathetic.  Greg's obsession with me, or the fact he's brought other Packrats aboard.

Once again, the Courant and the moderator(s) should block the IP addresses of Hendrickson and his band of merry morons. 

The obsession continues.................what a sad bunch of losers, with Hendrickson, the Section 8 man, as their king.  Or possibly queen.

Yes, that's me.  I'm heavy.  Not exactly news bulletin stuff, Greg.

Think for just a moment how sad and pathetic your life is.  You get jollies trolling a board of a team that has (a) been gone 20 years and (b) you hate.  And you're so obsessed with me and this board that you now have your "friends" joining in.

Every time you post as someone other than yourself, you make yourself look worse.  If that's even possible at this point.

Good system...come back with the exact same stuff I say.  LOL.  What a weirdo.

2 hours ago, MarkH2919 said:

I don't know what's more pathetic.  Greg's obsession with me, or the fact he's brought other Packrats aboard.

Once again, the Courant and the moderator(s) should block the IP addresses of Hendrickson and his band of merry morons. 

Honestly, who is this Greg person that you're so obsessed with?

40 minutes ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

Honestly, who is this Greg person that you're so obsessed with?

That would be me......ex-member of the Failers Booster Club and current Wolf Pack fan. Marky loves to brag how got me "banned" me from that club. But he always fails to mention that my "banishment" became official months after I stopped going to meetings and not renewing my membership. I guess people will do or say anything just look important.

2 minutes ago, HWP1997 said:

That would be me......ex-member of the Failers Booster Club and current Wolf Pack fan. Marky loves to brag how got me "banned" me from that club. But he always fails to mention that my "banishment" became official months after I stopped going to meetings and not renewing my membership. I guess people will do or say anything just look important.

So, Mark is wrong about something else I guess. Like I said before, I have been following this board for a while but as soon as people like Mark and Jersey started fighting with people I just stopped reading. Like I said on another post, they just seem to do things to feel important. The **nny thing is that I don't think I've ever seen Mark at any of the Whalers events I've gone to over the years. He's either not going or is really good at hiding. I can't wait to be called out by him for being you because that's what seems to be doing recently. I will admit that I was one of the people posting while they had guest accounts, and once they took that away I just had to step in. It's sad what the Whalers Booster Club has become. I remember when hundreds of people would march in parades and Fanniversary would fill Mayor Mike's. Now it seems like they're lucky if the group has more than 50 people in it.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

So, Mark is wrong about something else I guess. Like I said before, I have been following this board for a while but as soon as people like Mark and Jersey started fighting with people I just stopped reading. Like I said on another post, they just seem to do things to feel important. The **nny thing is that I don't think I've ever seen Mark at any of the Whalers events I've gone to over the years. He's either not going or is really good at hiding. I can't wait to be called out by him for being you because that's what seems to be doing recently. I will admit that I was one of the people posting while they had guest accounts, and once they took that away I just had to step in. It's sad what the Whalers Booster Club has become. I remember when hundreds of people would march in parades and Fanniversary would fill Mayor Mike's. Now it seems like they're lucky if the group has more than 50 people in it.

Pretty much. I'm no longer part of that cult...I mean club..simply because I got bored with them and their bull****. I found out the hard way how quick certain members will turn on you if you disagree with their idiotic opinions. They all love to pretend they're best friends but that's a bigger lie than some of the things that come out of Trump's mouth. Marky will always say I'm no longer part of them because I got "banned". How can you "ban" someone who wants nothing to do with them?

Edited by HWP1997

Yeah, it looks like they do that type of stuff to a lot of people that disagree with them. Just like how they call people "trolls" even though they're just disagreeing with what they think is right or better.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I think the board is a good idea in theory but with trolls and back and forth insult tossing, it's just kinda a s***show

Edited by canadawhale