Well, if certain people would stop responding to a few of the "trolls" I bet they'd leave. The problem is that won't happen because some people on here need to either be right or have the last word. I remember a few times when people were posting facts backed by actual reports and news articles that were called liars and "trolls" just because it went against what some people "believed" to be true.

1 hour ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

Well, if certain people would stop responding to a few of the "trolls" I bet they'd leave. The problem is that won't happen because some people on here need to either be right or have the last word. I remember a few times when people were posting facts backed by actual reports and news articles that were called liars and "trolls" just because it went against what some people "believed" to be true.

Sometimes it easier to troll certain people just because it's impossible to have an actual adult conversation with them.

I have noticed that HWP. Like how one of the rules was that you're not supposed to post people's personal information. I don't know if the troll Mark account but that's not right. The other thing is that Mark likes to call people out for stuff even when he had no proof to back himself up, but that seems to be what he does.

On 6/23/2017 at 11:42 AM, MarkH29I9 said:

Everyone who lives outside the boundaries of my domain (mama's basement) is a weirdo. I'm completely "normal"!

Will you Wolfpuke fans please STF UP!!! You are embarr*****ing the 5 normal Puke fans they have....

Just now, TeenWhalersFan said:

Will you Wolfpuke fans please STF UP!!! You are embarr*****ing the 5 normal Puke fans they have....

I don't know who you are but as a Whalers fan, we have no right to make **n of the amount of Wolf Pack fans that go to games. You're comparing the NHL and the AHL. That's like making **n of the Brooklyn Cyclones for only getting 6,000 people a game when the Dodgers used to get around 14,000 a game. They're apples and oranges. You could compare the Pack and the Wolf Pack but no one knows the actual attendance from back then. It also didn't help that Howard Baldwin Jr admitted to **dging the numbers not by hundreds but by thousands and then blamed us for not supporting him and his father.

6 minutes ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

I don't know who you are but as a Whalers fan, we have no right to make **n of the amount of Wolf Pack fans that go to games. You're comparing the NHL and the AHL. That's like making **n of the Brooklyn Cyclones for only getting 6,000 people a game when the Dodgers used to get around 14,000 a game. They're apples and oranges. You could compare the Pack and the Wolf Pack but no one knows the actual attendance from back then. It also didn't help that Howard Baldwin Jr admitted to **dging the numbers not by hundreds but by thousands and then blamed us for not supporting him and his father.

You're talking to some home schooled kid who lives in Florida and claims to be a "fan" of the Failers. He wasn't even alive in 1997.

Just now, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

I am a teen Whalers fan... here, in Tampa, my dad grew up in Connecticut and in his office is a shrine to the Whalers. He played against Kevin Dineen, sold the Whalers merchandise, and I watch the dvd he has of them, they are my second favorite team, after the Lightning. Sorry, I shouldn't make **n of the real fans, but the Wolf fans here are immature. I think my younger siblings are more mature than the people who are Wolf fans on here.

2 minutes ago, HWP1997 said:

You're talking to some home schooled kid who lives in Florida and claims to be a "fan" of the Failers. He wasn't even alive in 1997.

So true, but I do watch the games. And I think you are an immature jerk.:D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TeenWhalersFan said:

So true, but I do watch the games. And I think you are an immature jerk.:D

Ouch. My feelings are so hurt right now.......lol

9 minutes ago, TeenWhalersFan said:

I am a teen Whalers fan... here, in Tampa, my dad grew up in Connecticut and in his office is a shrine to the Whalers. He played against Kevin Dineen, sold the Whalers merchandise, and I watch the dvd he has of them, they are my second favorite team, after the Lightning. Sorry, I shouldn't make **n of the real fans, but the Wolf fans here are immature. I think my younger siblings are more mature than the people who are Wolf fans on here.

I don't care if the ones on here are "immature", you're just making yourself look stupid by lowering yourself to their level by doing that. Also, you're just perpetuating the "fact" that "all Whalers fans are arrogant pricks that don't care about Hartford." This is just my opinion, and I have dealt with it from both sides since I'm a Whalers fan and a Wolf Pack fan.

1 minute ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

I don't care if the ones on here are "immature", you're just making yourself look stupid by lowering yourself to their level by doing that. Also, you're just perpetuating the "fact" that "all Whalers fans are arrogant pricks that don't care about Hartford." This is just my opinion, and I have dealt with it from both sides since I'm a Whalers fan and a Wolf Pack fan.

I don't even know you and I already respect you unlike the other clowns who have populated this board since 2010.

Thanks, I have respect for you and your service to our country, but I do have to say that you're "trolling" can be a little grating. I would like to see you cut back on it but I doubt some others on here would still attack you for it. I know some of the people like to claim that some of the "trolls" are fans from the past. So, I think that if you stopped your name would still be brought up or you'd be blamed for something.

18 minutes ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

True, if you are a Whalers and Wolfpack fan, I'll give you credit. I think both could be on here, but with the name calling - and yes, I'm at fault, too - we need to stop the name calling. I'll stop the name calling, if people stop calling the Whalers Failers. I'm going to stop calling the Wolfpack names if the Wolfpack fans here stop the name calling. OK? Sorry...I hope I won't name call anymore...

22 minutes ago, TeenWhalersFan said:

I decided not to name call...OK...but only if the Wolfpack fans stop name calling too...

Or, you could be the bigger man and just ignore the stupidity. They're doing it to make you mad and to make you look stupid.

1 hour ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

Thanks, I have respect for you and your service to our country, but I do have to say that you're "trolling" can be a little grating. I would like to see you cut back on it but I doubt some others on here would still attack you for it. I know some of the people like to claim that some of the "trolls" are fans from the past. So, I think that if you stopped your name would still be brought up or you'd be blamed for something.

I'll be more than happy to stop my trolling the day Marky ceases all bashing of those he doesn't agree with and/or of those who don't agree with him.

3 minutes ago, HWP1997 said:

I'll be more than happy to stop my trolling the day Marky ceases all bashing of those he doesn't agree with and/or of those who don't agree with him.

I can see that, but like I said to Teen, he's just going to keep doing it to make you mad or to make himself feel better. After reading that he's gone after other people at games, I just don't see him stopping.

I don't mind Wolf Pack fans or anyone really.

Who I do mind are those who are a**holes.

Even if I would prefer the Wolf Pack have a different affiliate than the Rangers, I can still respect those who are fans of the team, so long as they aren't a**holes (this statement applies to Whaler fans too).

Also, the CT Whale holds a special place in my heart because I went to the first game and I was 8 or so, and it's still the best hockey game I've been to (and I've been to a front row Bruins game, and many a BC BU game, but nothing beats the excitement of that crowd when the shootout was won and br***** bonanza played).

2 hours ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

Or, you could be the bigger man and just ignore the stupidity. They're doing it to make you mad and to make you look stupid.

I gave up trying to respond, and I used to think Pete was reasonable, then I actually paid attention

2 minutes ago, canadawhale said:

I gave up trying to respond, and I used to think Pete was reasonable, then I actually paid attention

Yeah, I don't know what happened with him but he's not the same guy that tried to stay neutral on things.

4 minutes ago, canadawhale said:

I don't mind Wolf Pack fans or anyone really.

Who I do mind are those who are a**holes.

Even if I would prefer the Wolf Pack have a different affiliate than the Rangers, I can still respect those who are fans of the team, so long as they aren't a**holes (this statement applies to Whaler fans too).

Also, the CT Whale holds a special place in my heart because I went to the first game and I was 8 or so, and it's still the best hockey game I've been to (and I've been to a front row Bruins game, and many a BC BU game, but nothing beats the excitement of that crowd when the shootout was won and br***** bonanza played).

That's what I'm trying to say but it seems like the Whalers fans on here just want to see the Pack destroyed even if it means Hartford is left with nothing.

1 minute ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

Yeah, I don't know what happened with him but he's not the same guy that tried to stay neutral on things.

That's what I'm trying to say but it seems like the Whalers fans on here just want to see the Pack destroyed even if it means Hartford is left with nothing.

My biggest problem is the fact that they're a Rangers affiliate.

If they found a more neutral NHL affiliate the Pack would probably draw in many more fans.

I don't even know why NYR hasn't moved the team yet.