Guest WhaleTales

DD Park

18 posts in this topic

I've heard rumblings that DD Park may place hose to some outdoor games in the 18-19 season.

Uconn and the Pack

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Guest WhaleTales said:

I've heard rumblings that DD Park may place hose to some outdoor games in the 18-19 season.

Uconn and the Pack

Makes sense considering Hartford wanted the stadium to be a year round venue. 

Edited by HWP1997
1 person likes this

"GuestMarkH2919" is an imposter. Obviously.

This is all true my dad Mr Baldwin has been in discussion with Mr Solomon about holding another $500,000 mistake Whale Bowl and they hope to bring in 5000, 12563, 15234, 21673, 28600, 38000 Whalers fans. We can't wait to take more of your money and run help bring back the Whale.

1 hour ago, Guest PhillyFan said:

This is all true my dad Mr Baldwin has been in discussion with Mr Solomon about holding another $500,000 mistake Whale Bowl and they hope to bring in 5000, 12563, 15234, 21673, 28600, 38000 Whalers fans. We can't wait to take more of your money and run help bring back the Whale.

How many times do I have to tell you son? It's "Fail Flop", not "Whale Bowl"...........smh

18 hours ago, Guest Guest MarkH2919 said:

Mark, you need to cut it with the multiple personality disorder, we know you're ill, but this is just absurd. The **mes in your moms basement must be terrible

*Says someone using a guest account with his name lol

Yup.  Totally pathetic.  But what else would you expect from Greg and his merry band of losers?

Until the Courant (or Evo) bans him and the rest of the stooges, I'm out.

On 6/16/2017 at 9:31 AM, MarkH2919 said:

Yup.  Totally pathetic.  But what else would you expect from Greg and his merry band of losers?

Until the Courant (or Evo) bans him and the rest of the stooges, I'm out.

I would have banned him if I could but you can't because he can just register under any name he wants and any IP he wants. 

As always and as a broken record for the last 7 years.  If we all ignore his posts he won't be able to get the attention his parents re**sed him as a diaper toddler. 

But we never agree to try that.

Is it impossible for all of you people to not name call people?

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Whalevolution said:

I would have banned him if I could but you can't because he can just register under any name he wants and any IP he wants. 

As always and as a broken record for the last 7 years.  If we all ignore his posts he won't be able to get the attention his parents re**sed him as a diaper toddler. 

But we never agree to try that.

You tell people to ignore him but you're the one that keeps getting into multiple page rants with him. Maybe you should take you're own advice. Also, it interesting how you say you delete his posts for attacking people and name calling, then do the same thing as well. Maybe this is way there's only a small amount of people left on the board.

1 person likes this

Just now, HWP1997 said:

He doesn't care. The guy is a sad little *****.

Well, that's not going to help stop the ranting.

3 hours ago, canadawhale said:

Is it impossible for all of you people to not name call people?

Honestly, I don't think some of them can stop. It's a back and forth with each side saying the other started it.

1 hour ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

You tell people to ignore him but you're the one that keeps getting into multiple page rants with him. Maybe you should take you're own advice. Also, it interesting how you say you delete his posts for attacking people and name calling, then do the same thing as well. Maybe this is way there's only a small amount of people left on the board.

Who?  I have no idea who you are talking about. Never heard of him. 

That was easy

Well, I hope it was. I couldn't believe the back and forth between the two of you, and your supposed to be an administrator. You're supposed to be policing this stuff, not joining in on it.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

Well, I hope it was. I couldn't believe the back and forth between the two of you, and your supposed to be an administrator. You're supposed to be policing this stuff, not joining in on it.

I'd love to switch places with you.  Your new here so I understand your naiveté

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

I will give the man credit by saying he does police this board when he can. He's gotta @$$ert his authority somewhere since he has none in the real world. As for joining in...just like Mark, he can't help himself.

Edited by HWP1997

It's hard for you guys to understand the board but realize there are thousands of offensive, evil, heinous things in addition to general spam posts that you never see.  

You couldnt have been able to factor that into your judgements on me.  I hear your opinions but one thing I have noticed in all these years here. 

People get aw**lly offended when I treat them the way they have been treating me.

its kinda like a slim Jim

you get out what you put in.

so Back to DD Park

you know the topic of this "thread".

find the Whaler logo on this Yard Goat opening day banner.

IMG_7870.JPG