Whalevolution

Whaler License Plate Poll

110 posts in this topic

As you may have heard theWhaler Guys will be on FTS on Sunday at 11am.

A good shout out for all us Whaler Fans

also there has been a poll released.

IMG_7830.JPG

Posted (edited)

Saw the poll, and I thought it was hilarious that most of the people responding think this is stupid and a waste of money and time. Heard it had to be hidden in a transportation bill just to get through the vote. That's just sad.

Edited by TrueHartfordHockeyFan
2 people like this

It's a very small sample, but it's not good when 2 of 3 say no.

It reminds me of House's poll from a few years ago when there was talk of the Whale name going away, and the Wolf Pack and even CT Rangers got a higher vote than keeping the Whale name.

1/3 is fantastic 

statewide that would be quite a boost for the CCMC.  It takes quite a black tortured soul to root against charity for sick kids but hey we know who they are.

Posted (edited)

The plates are going to be cool but it's not like everyone always everywhere gets the plates that supports things and cost more.

You're going a bit overboard in calling them 

black tortured souls

Edited by canadawhale
1 person likes this

I don't think anyone that's against this is against the charity. Honestly, I think it's just a waste of time and energy when there are more important things that need to be done. You know, like p*****ing the budget.

Honestly, if you wanted to make money for the CCMC then just do a **ndraiser like everyone else. You'd probably make more money that way then whatever small percentage they're going to get from these plates. I will be making my usual donation like I do every year instead of this one time fee.

I have nothing against charity as long as it's legit.

Realistically, maybe a hand**l of people will get this plate. And that's a big maybe.

Posted (edited)

I can see quite a few people getting it but Peter has to remember that these are specialty plates and so are for a niche audience. It works in the same way that not everyone in M*****achusetts wants Bruins plates.

(Kinda random sidenote; MA has a plate with a right whale on it)

Edit: So now I'm not allowed to spell out M A S S A C H U S E T T S huh, please fix this board's unholy amount of censorship

Edited by canadawhale

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, canadawhale said:

I can see quite a few people getting it but Peter has to remember that these are specialty plates and so are for a niche audience. It works in the same way that not everyone in M*****achusetts wants Bruins plates.

very niche audience. 

Edited by HWP1997

Just now, HWP1997 said:

very niche market.

Not very niche, but pretty niche

1 hour ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

I don't think anyone that's against this is against the charity. Honestly, I think it's just a waste of time and energy when there are more important things that need to be done. You know, like p*****ing the budget.

Honestly, if you wanted to make money for the CCMC then just do a **ndraiser like everyone else. You'd probably make more money that way then whatever small percentage they're going to get from these plates. I will be making my usual donation like I do every year instead of this one time fee.

This is honestly the most used and poorly thought out response to the Plates.  They don't cost the state anything, no one worked harder to get it done than us Whaler fans to get it done, if you don't want one fine.  We have a gd penn State plate were ya complaining then?   But I bet ya are now. 

Makes Sense ?

1 hour ago, HWP1997 said:

very niche audience. 

Yes I Know 

if you refer to my earlier post 

I said 1/3 is fantastic.  That's a big niche 

everyone else was complaining that it wasn't a 3/3 so I agree with your point totally but Not for I.

Oh and I might as well tell you guys this

all these "guests" with **nny names and anonymous accounts it happens to be the same guy.  You all know who it is. 

Ill delete any crap like that, Courant juiced me up due to that Pucky post.

Thanks shaky leaf ?

I've been dying to delete some of your cl*****less posts.  All that time to make that stuff and poof

gone,

every time from now on too.  

Make a point and stick to it I won't touch your posts. 

4 minutes ago, Whalevolution said:

all these "guests" with **nny names and anonymous accounts it happens to be the same guy.  You all know who it is. 

Thanks shaky leaf ?

I've been dying to delete some of your cl*****less posts.  All that time to make that stuff and poof

gone,

Shaky leaf huh? **nny you say that on account you were scared the last time I saw you and thought I was there to kill you lmao

5 minutes ago, Whalevolution said:

Thanks shaky leaf ?

gone,

Or maybe let people don't have a stake in the conversation review it

I know I was one of the guest accounts, so they weren't all him. Even if they are, all you have to do is ignore them. If you can't do that then you're the one with the issue.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

I know I was one of the guest accounts, so they weren't all him. Even if they are, all you have to do is ignore them. If you can't do that then you're the one with the issue.

He and Mark love to think it was just me but little do their simple brains realize it was way more than just me lol

Edited by HWP1997

1 minute ago, HWP1997 said:

He and Mark love to think it was just me but little do their simple brains realize it was was more than just me lol

smh at them

It is very childish if you ask me. It makes sense though when you look at the other types of censorship on this board. You can't use a lot of words because of the stupid amount of useless censorship. Heck, you can't even reference the Whalers song without seeing a bunch of ****.

38% now that ain't so bad. 

No one can put a real number on it.

ill let ya know if we can track purchases come Jan.  I'll have two

Almost half the votes it improved  

half is better than I thought going in

22 hours ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

It is very childish if you ask me. It makes sense though when you look at the other types of censorship on this board. You can't use a lot of words because of the stupid amount of useless censorship. Heck, you can't even reference the Whalers song without seeing a bunch of ****.

Gregs language helped make that happen

Yeah, let's blame him for everything. That's so freaking sad, honestly. I've noticed how you delete his posts but nothing from anyone else, including Mark who has lied like crazy on this board but I guess that's okay. He's also threatened people as well as claimed to have tracked people down at games. But, HWP it's the problem.

1 person likes this