Whalevolution

Whaler License Plate Poll

110 posts in this topic

If you are siding with Greg on anything, then you either don't know him at all or you are him.

as for the post Marks always seem secondary.  So I treat the cause not the symptoms.

if Greg Bettman Shananhan Baldwin talks hockey makes points sticks to them his posts will be there, like granite.

So, I can't agree with someone unless I've met them? That's not how things work. Also, if I do agree with him but haven't met him, then that means I have to be him. You can't be serious, and you're a moderator of this page. No wonder there's only a few active members.

1 person likes this

You said you have been watching and reading before posting, I guess not.. you can come on here and talk hockey anytime you feel like it.. but when whaler talk comes up we are the dead team,and some individuals on here even wished us death..now a good back and forth is great not not to an extent where you are making **n of someone personally for what or who they are.. if you can't see that than like eco said, you are one of them.. I met a few people on here and they are real genuine men, so that's as true as it gets..

1 person likes this

I have been on here for a while and there hasn't been a good back-and-forth in a long time. People have tried to talk hockey but it always breaks down into a fight. A "troll" will say something and then the "fans" will come in and tell them how they're wrong about everything.

1 person likes this

16 hours ago, Whalevolution said:

Gregs language helped make that happen

not really...

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

Yeah, let's blame him for everything. That's so freaking sad, honestly. I've noticed how you delete his posts but nothing from anyone else, including Mark who has lied like crazy on this board but I guess that's okay. He's also threatened people as well as claimed to have tracked people down at games. But, HWP it's the problem.

He's also deleted posts telling him to stop deleting posts (like one of mine)... (and probably this one too)

Edited by canadawhale
1 person likes this

tjete have been plenty and they were good until someone states that Hartford is a great destination for the NHL and that's when it starts..

Okay, but you can ignore that and just move on from it. But, people on here can't seem to do that at all. They have to post about how that person is wrong, is "trolling", or their opinion has no backing at all. I love Hartford and would love to see the NHL come back, but at this point I have to agree that it's not a great destination at this point. I also don't think it will be for a long time. The city and state have had plenty issues over the years and it doesn't look like it's getting any better in all honesty. Now, I expect someone to tell me how I'm wrong about that, and that's fine but until I see things going the right way that is my opinion.

1 person likes this

22 hours ago, Whalevolution said:

If you are siding with Greg on anything, then you either don't know him at all or you are him.

as for the post Marks always seem secondary.  So I treat the cause not the symptoms.

if Greg Bettman Shananhan Baldwin talks hockey makes points sticks to them his posts will be there, like granite.

Right. And yet you don't touch Mark's post where he basically craps on my military service to our country. Sure says a lot about you Pete. Stay cl*****y brother.

1 person likes this

23 hours ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

Yeah, let's blame him for everything. That's so freaking sad, honestly. I've noticed how you delete his posts but nothing from anyone else, including Mark who has lied like crazy on this board but I guess that's okay. He's also threatened people as well as claimed to have tracked people down at games. But, HWP it's the problem.

Why stop there? I'll probably get blamed for the Failers not being here.¬¬

On 6/24/2017 at 5:02 PM, Whalevolution said:

Gregs language helped make that happen

Yep, keeping telling yourself that. 

Our paths are bound to cross again one day. I would love to hear how dissatisfied you are with my behavior on here. Remember the first thing you asked me the last time you saw me? We'll see who the shaky leaf is.

Posted (edited)

22 hours ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

So, I can't agree with someone unless I've met them? That's not how things work. Also, if I do agree with him but haven't met him, then that means I have to be him. You can't be serious, and you're a moderator of this page. No wonder there's only a few active members.

For a guy who doesn't seem to like the WP or WP fans, he sure does like to show up their home games with press p@$$ in hand. 

Edited by HWP1997
1 person likes this

Wait, Evo hates the Pack and their fans but has a press credentials to go to games? That doesn't make any sense.

6 minutes ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

Wait, Evo hates the Pack and their fans but has a press credentials to go to games? That doesn't make any sense.

Well he gets in for free every time and it's the perfect place to promote his Failer Guys talk show. Sometimes Jerry accompanies him in case some "evil" WP fans wants to give him a hard time. 

Have they seen the things he posts about the Pack and their fans? If I was working there then I wouldn't let him in for free. It's not like he is an actual reporter or anything.

1 person likes this

Evo has been mostly neutral here and fair with everyone.. for a couple guys here that are just here to break stones that's a different story..he's pro Hartford and most pack fans are pro rangers 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

Have they seen the things he posts about the Pack and their fans? If I was working there then I wouldn't let him in for free. It's not like he is an actual reporter or anything.

That's the one thing I never understood. He runs an online blog. I know of other teams that re**se to issue press p@$$es to people with blogs and other online pages.

Edited by HWP1997

I remember a time where this site featured wild speculations and rumors. I want that site back. I like the rumors and speculations. That is **n.

6 minutes ago, glothelegend said:

I remember a time where this site featured wild speculations and rumors. I want that site back. I like the rumors and speculations. That is **n.

You must be referring to the rumors that obviously never materialize and the people who started them pretend to have no knowledge about said rumors lol

Rumors gave us a lot to talk about until the shenanigans started.. I can tell you some stuff on here was confined by my family as well..

17 minutes ago, jerseydiehardwhaler said:

Evo has been mostly neutral here and fair with everyone.. for a couple guys here that are just here to break stones that's a different story..he's pro Hartford and most pack fans are pro rangers 

He used to be, but recently he's been all "Whalers or nothing". I've read some of the stuff from him and Mark saying that they should stop giving money to things that need it just to bring back the Whalers. That's just something I can't agree with at all. It's like what Hartford did with the baseball stadium and now they might have to claim bankruptcy. That money would have been better used for schools, libraries, police, fire fighter, and other things. we are stuck with it now and I hope that it helps the city. The problem with it is that they're claiming that they're selling out the stadium but the games I've been to were half empty.

1 person likes this

22 hours ago, jerseydiehardwhaler said:

You said you have been watching and reading before posting, I guess not.. you can come on here and talk hockey anytime you feel like it.. but when whaler talk comes up we are the dead team,and some individuals on here even wished us death..now a good back and forth is great not not to an extent where you are making **n of someone personally for what or who they are.. if you can't see that than like eco said, you are one of them.. I met a few people on here and they are real genuine men, so that's as true as it gets..

I have to agree with you, Jersey. I came here with an open mind, but when I saw the Wolfpuke fans trying to take this over, I decided to join and fight them. This is a Whalers forum, not a Wolf/AHL forum...

3 minutes ago, TeenWhalersFan said:

I have to agree with you, Jersey. I came here with an open mind, but when I saw the Wolfpuke fans trying to take this over, I decided to join and fight them. This is a Whalers forum, not a Wolf/AHL forum...

But it was a Wolf Pack/Whale/AHL forum for a long time. Honestly, it wasn't until the Baldwins were fired from managing the team did a lot of the fighting really start. I remember when this page used to have game day posts, people would talk about the players and the team everyday, and there were civil discussions about things going on within the NHL and AHL.

On 6/24/2017 at 9:14 PM, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

You can do whatever you want. 

IDGARA

2 hours ago, HWP1997 said:

Right. And yet you don't touch Mark's post where he basically craps on my military service to our country. Sure says a lot about you Pete. Stay cl*****y brother.

So you admit that the solution is for you to post more like mark.

hop to it sailor.