Sign in to follow this  
WhalerCentral

Friday the 13th, April 13, 2018, last Wolf Pack game in Hartford ever

Last Wolf Pack game in Hartford will be played on Friday April 13 against Binghamton.  Since this is their last year in Hartford, that will be their last game in Hartford.

On Christmas Eve 2004, Paul Chodas, Steve Chesley and Don Yeomans at NASA's Near Earth Object Program office calculated a 1-in-60 chance that 2004 MN4 would collide with Earth. Impact date: April 13, 2029.

26 minutes ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

HWP, love the post, but don't feed the trolls. They only do this stuff to get attention. 

And I thought WP fans were the only "trolls" on here haha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HartfordHomeOfTheWhalers said:

You're the only trolls on this thread, so...yeah.

A troll is someone who posts lies and provokes people to respond to their posts. WC keeps paying about how this is "the Wolf Pack's last year" even though he had no proof and there are reports that they might be here for at least another two years. Yes, HWP does post things to make people mad but I haven't seen him post an outright lie just to make people mad. I guess only Pack fans are trolls on here but if you're a Whalers fan who lies through their teeth it's okay.

1 hour ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

Yes, HWP does post things to make people mad but I haven't seen him post an outright lie just to make people mad. I guess only Pack fans are trolls on here but if you're a Whalers fan who lies through their teeth it's okay.

I'm a "troll" because I make **n of people whose universe revolves around some dead team and re**se to acknowledge the existence of the AHL team that has played in "their" building for the past 20 years. 

9 hours ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

A troll is someone who posts lies and provokes people to respond to their posts. WC keeps paying about how this is "the Wolf Pack's last year" even though he had no proof and there are reports that they might be here for at least another two years. Yes, HWP does post things to make people mad but I haven't seen him post an outright lie just to make people mad. I guess only Pack fans are trolls on here but if you're a Whalers fan who lies through their teeth it's okay.

Yup this is a troll post. 

First off WC post is balls on target accurate as of today.  As of today the Wolf Packs final game in Hartford is their last game this season.  Fact!  Until they strike a deal, your just going to have to live with that Josh.

How on Earth can you sit there and call other people trolls and give HWP97 a p*****. Wow!  Your unbelievably **ll of crap. 

Again a real Hartford Hockey fan would be able to call out his pretend WP buddy for what he really is.  The biggest troll on the board.  Period!

"alll failure fans do this..."

"all failure fans do that..."

heads up for ya, these are called lies.

Evo, I'm not "Josh". How many times are we going to go over this? I said HWP was a troll but at least he doesn't make stuff up. WC is posting that the Pack "are" done when we all can see they're not. You even posted the article saying as such. If the rolls were reversed and HWP was posting about how the Whalers are dead and have played their last game in Hartford forever, you would have deleted the entire topic. But, since it's a Whalers fan trashing the Wolf Pack it's fine. That's all I'm trying to say.

Honestly, I don't even know why I try. I was having **n in this board for a while and love being a part of the conversations on here. The problem is only a hand**l of people actually care to talk about hockey on here. Most people just come on here to troll one another or just just crap on Hartford Hockey. I'm really disappointed in the Whalers fans that seem to take pride in trashing the Pack and making stuff up to "prove" that the Whalers were better. You all should be ashamed of yourselves for basically becoming the people you have complained about for 20 years. I'm done. Have **n destroying what we have just to make yourselves feel better or important.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Whalevolution said:

How on Earth can you sit there and call other people trolls and give HWP97 a p*****. Wow!  Your unbelievably **ll of crap. 

Again a real Hartford Hockey fan would be able to call out his pretend WP buddy for what he really is.  The biggest troll on the board.  Period!

And you're not one? I've seen you crap on me and others plenty of times!

There's nothing pretend about me buddy. I'm not a two faced Failers b*tch who tries to p@$$ himself off as a WP fan just so he can get into games for free and promote his Failers agenda. Can you honestly tell me your "business analyst" job doesn't pay you enough? LOL

Edited by HWP1997

1 hour ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

Evo, I'm not "Josh". How many times are we going to go over this? I said HWP was a troll but at least he doesn't make stuff up. WC is posting that the Pack "are" done when we all can see they're not. You even posted the article saying as such. If the rolls were reversed and HWP was posting about how the Whalers are dead and have played their last game in Hartford forever, you would have deleted the entire topic. But, since it's a Whalers fan trashing the Wolf Pack it's fine. That's all I'm trying to say.

Honestly, I don't even know why I try. I was having **n in this board for a while and love being a part of the conversations on here. The problem is only a hand**l of people actually care to talk about hockey on here. Most people just come on here to troll one another or just just crap on Hartford Hockey. I'm really disappointed in the Whalers fans that seem to take pride in trashing the Pack and making stuff up to "prove" that the Whalers were better. You all should be ashamed of yourselves for basically becoming the people you have complained about for 20 years. I'm done. Have **n destroying what we have just to make yourselves feel better or important.

B*tch Petey criticizes you for defending me and yet he's defending WC who's making up **** as he goes. A crazy world we live in.

4 hours ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

I'm really disappointed in the Whalers fans that seem to take pride in trashing the Pack and making stuff up to "prove" that the Whalers were better.

There's nothing to prove; the Whalers were better. NHL vs the feeder squad for a team many want out of this market.

Whalers gear is still a top NHL seller. Wolf Pack gear? I've seen maybe 7 t-shirts outside of the XL in  20 years; & at least 3 of them were 'Connecticut Whale' jerseys. Couldn't even tell you where they rank even in NHL sales.

The Yard Goats & UConn hockey **lly embrace the Whalers, & have been very success**l by doing so. In the case of the former, the on-field isn't even very good.

Why wouldn't the Yard Goats choose a running Wolf Pack theme? After all, they're "still here". Answer: No one cares. 

13 hours ago, HWP1997 said:

I'm a "troll" because I make **n of people whose universe revolves around some dead team and re**se to acknowledge the existence of the AHL team that has played in "their" building for the past 20 years. 

What does your universe revolve around? You sure do spend a lot of time on the site of de f u nct/relocated team you clearly hate. To "make f u n of people"? That sounds like a pretty lame universe to spend so much of your time in.

Btw, no one "re f u se(s) to acknowledge" the WP's existence. We know they're there. We just want them out.

Edited by HartfordHomeOfTheWhalers

4 hours ago, HWP1997 said:

And you're not one? I've seen you crap on me and others plenty of times!

There's nothing pretend about me buddy. I'm not a two faced Failers b*tch who tries to p@$$ himself off as a WP fan just so he can get into games for free and promote his Failers agenda. Can you honestly tell me your "business analyst" job doesn't pay you enough? LOL

I spend my spare time working for the love of the game son, you wouldn't know though because your too busy hate worshipping. Nice legacy! 

3 hours ago, HWP1997 said:

B*tch Petey criticizes you for defending me and yet he's defending WC who's making up **** as he goes. A crazy world we live in.

Defending the post is different than defending the person.  

I notice no one challenged this: as of right now the last Pack game in Hartford is this April.  Could that change tomorrow? Sure but right now his post is entirely factual. 

1 hour ago, Whalevolution said:

I spend my spare time working for the love of the game son, you wouldn't know though because your too busy hate worshipping. Nice legacy! 

Son? :lol:

56 minutes ago, CaptainBrambles said:

I'm just going to look at it as nothing more but the last game of the regular season, nothing more. That it until I hear different.

Exactly. Makes no sense to go around and say it's their last season in Hartford when nothing has been confirmed yet.

7 hours ago, HartfordHomeOfTheWhalers said:

What does your universe revolve around?

Whatever I do with my life has to be a whole lot better than sitting around and waiting 20+ years for the local AHL team to "get out". How ironic is it for someone who's boycotted Hartford hockey since 1997 to refer to themselves as a Hartford hockey "fan"? lol

1 hour ago, HWP1997 said:

Whatever I do with my life has to be a whole lot better than sitting around and waiting 20+ years for the local AHL team to "get out". How ironic is it for someone who's boycotted Hartford hockey since 1997 to refer to themselves as a Hartford hockey "fan"? lol

I haven't been sitting around waiting. I've followed the NHL closely, & some of the other AHL teams. I haven't boycotted Hartford hockey; UConn hockey is a great time. I'm boycotting the Rangers. Bring (almost) any other AHL team in here, & I'll root for them. How great it would be if it were the Isles or Flyers? Then you could support them, too.

And btw, you hanging around this forum & posting the stuff you post here is very bizarre. Do you even have any idea how you sound?

Why not try a Wolf Pack forum for a change?

2 hours ago, HartfordHomeOfTheWhalers said:

And btw, you hanging around this forum & posting the stuff you post here is very bizarre. Do you even have any idea how you sound?

And obsessing over a dead team that may NEVER come back isn't bizarre? Everyone except you losers has moved on.

I've been on this board for 7 years now. You think I'm going to leave just because you want me to? Nope.