Sign in to follow this  
WhalerCentral

Friday the 13th, April 13, 2018, last Wolf Pack game in Hartford ever

6 hours ago, HartfordHomeOfTheWhalers said:

Now, read your own words ^ again very slowly...& see if a light bulb goes on.

A person doesn't necessarily need to be a kool-aid drinking Failers fan in order to look at this board. 

Other WP fans come here just to laugh at people like you. I'm just the only one who actually says anything.

57 minutes ago, Whalevolution said:

I don't see Whaler fans running to a Ranger board.  This is just your little thing.

It's what you do when you get kicked out of the booster club you love with all your heart and don't know what to do with yourself. Not that this is relevant here, of course...just a random thought.

3 hours ago, Mr. Br***** Bonanza said:

It's what you do when you get kicked out of the booster club you love with all your heart and don't know what to do with yourself. Not that this is relevant here, of course...just a random thought.

Yeah, kicked out months after I stopped going to meetings and months after I didn't renew my membership. In other words, you kicked out someone who wanted nothing to do with the booster cult anymore. But I guess ya'll will do anything to boost your egos and look important, huh?:lol:

Edited by HWP1997

4 hours ago, Whalevolution said:

I don't see Whaler fans running to a Ranger board.  This is just your little thing.

Why would Failer fans do that? Other than their AHL affiliate being here, the Rangers have nothing to do with Hartford. The WP, on the other hand, do play in the same building and city the Failers played in. I'm baffled why everyone still thinks I'm a Rangers fan. I know it's hard for Failers fans to wrap their head around, but it is possible for someone to like the WP but not like the Rangers lol

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 9:17 PM, HartfordHomeOfTheWhalers said:

I haven't boycotted Hartford hockey; UConn hockey is a great time. I'm boycotting the Rangers.

So, you aren't boycotting Hartford Hockey but you are boycotting Hartford Hockey. The Wolf Pack isn't "Rangers Hockey", they play in Hartford and are a huge part of it's history, present, and **ture. Honestly, by your logic UConn isn't Hartford Hockey because Hartford isn't their home, that's Storrs. They're only playing in Hartford like the "Rangers" team.

I see Whalers fans posting on the Wolf Pack's Facebook page all the time. Talking about how the Wolf Pack are a "disgrace to Hartford Hockey", how "no Whalers fans should care about the Wolf Pack", "Pack fans are fat slobs that don't know what real hockey is", and they're even made multiple pages and accounts to har***** the Pack and their fans. So, this might be HWP's little thing but unless you are also against all of those other things, you're a hypocrite. The thing is that I know you've shared things from some of those pages and have even promoted the pages and the people who run them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Whalevolution said:

Regardless if you wanted to be a member you couldn't be... like I AM

thats embarr*****ing and you OWN THAT 

LOL

How is it "embarr*****ing" that I no longer can be a member of a cult that I want nothing to do with? That makes no sense at all.

Keep drinking that kool-aid Pete. It suits you.:lol:

Edited by HWP1997

On 7/15/2017 at 0:35 PM, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

So, you aren't boycotting Hartford Hockey but you are boycotting Hartford Hockey. The Wolf Pack isn't "Rangers Hockey", they play in Hartford and are a huge part of it's history, present, and **ture. Honestly, by your logic UConn isn't Hartford Hockey because Hartford isn't their home, that's Storrs. They're only playing in Hartford like the "Rangers" team.

I'm not sure if you're acting ridiculous, or if it's simply par for the course with you.

I am boycotting Rangers hockey. They are nothing more than a hockey team that plays in Hartford for the convenience of a team that represents New York. They can (& hope**lly will) "Pack" up & leave anytime. The "Conn" in "UConn" is short for "Connecticut". That team cannot move ever; they also embrace actual Hartford hockey instead of scoffing at it.

I have a question. If they left & the Isles or Flyers brought their AHL team to Hartford, what level of support would you give it by comparison to what you give the Wolf Pack?

And btw, UConn's basketball teams are based in Storrs, & also play in Hartford. When they won their championships I doubt the only Connecticut fans rooting for them were Storrs' residents.

On 7/14/2017 at 11:25 PM, HWP1997 said:

A person doesn't necessarily need to be a kool-aid drinking Failers fan in order to look at this board. 

Other WP fans come here just to laugh at people like you. I'm just the only one who actually says anything.

As I've said, I've followed the NHL closely both before & after the Whalers were in Hartford.

I despise the Rangers, yet I've never even once visited their page, let alone left a comment.

To me, spending years of my time on the message board of a team I despise, either to comment or "just to laugh" at other people, would make me an idiot. An imbecile. A legitimate mark for mocking & laughter. A moron, if you will. And a total embarr a s s ment to everyone I know. That's why I don't do it. That, & because I think it'd be an incredibly stupid waste of time. 

Edited by HartfordHomeOfTheWhalers

On 7/15/2017 at 0:35 PM, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

I see Whalers fans posting on the Wolf Pack's Facebook page all the time. Talking about how the Wolf Pack are a "disgrace to Hartford Hockey", how "no Whalers fans should care about the Wolf Pack", "Pack fans are fat slobs that don't know what real hockey is", and they're even made multiple pages and accounts to har***** the Pack and their fans. So, this might be HWP's little thing but unless you are also against all of those other things, you're a hypocrite. The thing is that I know you've shared things from some of those pages and have even promoted the pages and the people who run them.

The thing is this is like the third or fourth lie I've caught you spreading about me.  None of that is true and ofcourse I would be against it.  

Im against that from both sides, again only guy who ever is.  

Look we get it you hate the Whalers and want Hartford to worship the Rangers for eternally. Maybe you'll get lucky but in the meantime most of us here are smart enough to want the NHL. Steak always trumps hamburger regardless of affiliation. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HartfordHomeOfTheWhalers said:

That, & because I think it'd be an incredibly stupid waste of time. 

Meh, I've been called worse. You're going to have to do better than that.:lol:

42 minutes ago, HWP1997 said:

Meh, I've been called worse. You're going to have to do better than that.:lol:

I don't care enough to. You're the one who'll have to realize his own emb a s s ing verbiage. When you look back on all you've posted, I wonder how much embar a s s ment you feel.

1 hour ago, HartfordHomeOfTheWhalers said:

I don't care enough to. You're the one who'll have to realize his own emb a s s ing verbiage. When you look back on all you've posted, I wonder how much embar a s s ment you feel.

That's just it, I feel no embarr*****ment whatsoever. 

On 7/17/2017 at 1:15 AM, HWP1997 said:

That's just it, I feel no embarr*****ment whatsoever. 

You might when your next potential employer runs an internet search and sees your....ah....mental stability

"You might when your next potential employer runs an internet search and sees your....ah....mental stability"

Or, more accurately, his first potential employer.  

6 hours ago, Whalevolution said:

You might when your next potential employer runs an internet search and sees your....ah....mental stability

My boss is a Rangers fan so yeah lmao

11 hours ago, HWP1997 said:

My boss is a Rangers fan so yeah lmao

Yea, good he'll notice that you never ever post anything about the Rangers.  Does he fire phony people? 

Yea, good he'll notice that you never ever post anything about the Rangers.  Does he fire phony people? 

Nope but he would fire anyone who honestly thinks the Failers are coming back when our state is going through a budget deficit and is cutting and/or eliminating educational **nding to some towns as a result haha

http://www.courant.com/politics/hc-pol-malloy-education-shift-20170818-story.html

22 minutes ago, HWP1997 said:

Nope but he would fire anyone who honestly thinks the Failers are coming back when our state is going through a budget deficit and is cutting and/or eliminating educational **nding to some towns as a result haha

http://www.courant.com/politics/hc-pol-malloy-education-shift-20170818-story.html

How anyone can think that they going to be able to get the **nding for upgrading the XL Center is beyond me. Schools are laying off teachers, delaying starts, and not hiring people to educate are children but we're going to bond $300 million to try and make the XL Center "NHL ready" if an team might want to think about moving here is sick and sad. As much as I would love to see the Whalers skate back onto the ice, we have more important things to do than that. There are schools that don't think they'll even be able to open because the state can't p***** the budget, but some guy in Jersey says his friends know what's really going on, and we have another guy telling us there's "good things happening behind the scenes" because his "sources told him". What a load of BS. At this point I should have done what my parents did a few years ago and moved to Florida. This is just getting worse and worse.

1 hour ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

How anyone can think that they going to be able to get the **nding for upgrading the XL Center is beyond me. Schools are laying off teachers, delaying starts, and not hiring people to educate are children but we're going to bond $300 million to try and make the XL Center "NHL ready" if an team might want to think about moving here is sick and sad. As much as I would love to see the Whalers skate back onto the ice, we have more important things to do than that. There are schools that don't think they'll even be able to open because the state can't p***** the budget, but some guy in Jersey says his friends know what's really going on, and we have another guy telling us there's "good things happening behind the scenes" because his "sources told him". What a load of BS. At this point I should have done what my parents did a few years ago and moved to Florida. This is just getting worse and worse.

While the state is cutting and/or eliminating educational **nding to a bunch of towns, some people just don't care and still think we should be spending hundreds of millions to get the NHL back. Yeah right.