Sign in to follow this  
Whalevolution

Nothing has stopped work on XL it has NHL ready ice this October

Huge concrete pour tomorrow for the XL ice sheet.  Miles and miles of piping has been put in and set up. 

Now with NHL ready ice Hartford has much more bargaining power.  Because they have an arena now that can be used while updated over next three Summers. 

Well looks like were getting a little closer to getting our team back True Hartford Hockey Fan.

Good news!

IMG_8030.JPG

• Like 2

Things are progressing at the XL Center, maybe they are moving at a snail's pace, but a snail's pace is better than not moving at all.

It is not an "if", but it is now a "when".  We only have to wait another one or two seasons and all the pieces of the puzzle will have fallen into place.  Worth the wait if you ask me.

Game. Set. Match.

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 9:10 PM, WhalerCentral said:

Things are progressing at the XL Center, maybe they are moving at a snail's pace, but a snail's pace is better than not moving at all.

It is not an "if", but it is now a "when".  We only have to wait another one or two seasons and all the pieces of the puzzle will have fallen into place.  Worth the wait if you ask me.

Game. Set. Match.

It's still an "if" and it's a big one at that. I think we'll be waiting a lot longer than two years. Especially when you consider Hartford has nothing else and they can't even get the **ll **nding to make the XL Center "NHL ready". At this point it looks like we're more than 5 years away from those upgrades even being **nded, let alone completed, and our bond rating is dropping like a rock.