HoweYouDoin

Wolf Pack **ture and the Yard Goats

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, WhalerCentral said:

My sources are staying consistent, they are holding to the fact that there are 9 months left in the Wolf Puke occupation of Hartford, and then the Puke will be kicked out, can't come soon enough.

Nacho guy strikes again lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WhalerCentral said:

My sources are staying consistent, they are holding to the fact that there are 9 months left in the Wolf Puke occupation of Hartford, and then the Puke will be kicked out, can't come soon enough.

Gotta side with Greg on this one.  I understand you want them gone, I wouldn't mind it but we've heard this story for four seasons straight from other posters with the same leap of faith.  At best it's up in the air until we know and publicly we wouldn't know till maybe April.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought I had made it pretty clear.  When the AHL schedule comes out next summer for the season starting 2018 and Hartford is not on it, then this entire situation will be settled.  My sources are right 9 out of 10 times, I am under no obligation to tell you who they are or anything.

9 months left buddy, then your team is gone, you have no idea what is going on behind the scenes, after your actions at the Gift Shop with the female coworker, you will never know what is happening behind the scenes, you were banned from there fast just like you should have been banned from here 5 years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Whalevolution said:

Gotta side with Greg on this one.  I understand you want them gone, I wouldn't mind it but we've heard this story for four seasons straight from other posters with the same leap of faith.  At best it's up in the air until we know and publicly we wouldn't know till maybe April.

I think we'll hear about it sooner than that. The last time they extended the contact we heard about it in December or January. Unless we have to wait until the season is almost over because it would be a new contract.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you dont like what I have to say, there is a simple solution, put me on ignore or you can go F yourself.

Your team the Wolf Puke have 9 months remaining in Hartford.  Remember one thing gift shop sicko, he who laughs last, laughs best.

Stuff is going on behind the scenes, the NHL upgrades being made to the arena are happening for a reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, WhalerCentral said:

This is not an opinion, this is solid info, 9 MONTHS AND THE WOLF PUKE OCCUPATION OF HARTFORD IS OVER WITH.

Yes it is an opinion unless you have unequivocal proof?  And as I've said we've heard this same story for 4 seasons.  Once the Wolf Pack signs this two year agreement you like other soothsayers will disappear like a fart in the wind. 

 

You want the Pack gone so badly that you can't even say their name without mocking the team. It's easy to believe stuff that you really want to happen. 

 

The Work on the XL is being done regardless of an NHL team or not, meaning they aren't kicking the Wolf Pack out without a replacement. It's not about hitting ignore on your posts it's about you making a claim with absolutley zero to back it up.  That's all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

Deleted all of HWP's but kept the post calling someone a transexual? I'm sorry but that should be deleted. It's also pretty sad that someone who's supposed to be the moderator actually thinks it's **nny.

Nope wrong again Greg sidekick.  **nny how you run to the side of a guy who said he would slaughter children. You know he said he would kill this guys family if he didn't stop making **n of the Whalers.  Yea back when he was on the other side of the flip flop.  whats your rational for jumping to defend someone who proclaimed he would kill kids? its pretty sad that you would defend someone who made death threats online. 

 

in this post Whaler Central makes the claim that Greg acts tough but in person he's a coward and I and everyone else that has been threatened by Greg knows this because when you do confront him he acts like he never said anything bad about you. These are facts and terrible ones but you keep defending the one guy who makes trouble on this board.  It's your rep.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Whalevolution said:

Nope wrong again Greg sidekick.  **nny how you run to the side of a guy who said he would slaughter children. You know he said he would kill this guys family if he didn't stop making **n of the Whalers.  Yea back when he was on the other side of the flip flop.  whats your rational for jumping to defend someone who proclaimed he would kill kids? its pretty sad that you would defend someone who made death threats online. 

 

in this post Whaler Central makes the claim that Greg acts tough but in person he's a coward and I and everyone else that has been threatened by Greg knows this because when you do confront him he acts like he never said anything bad about you. These are facts and terrible ones but you keep defending the one guy who makes trouble on this board.  It's your rep.

And none of you went to the cops. Why is that, hmm?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Whalevolution said:

Nope wrong again Greg sidekick.  **nny how you run to the side of a guy who said he would slaughter children. You know he said he would kill this guys family if he didn't stop making **n of the Whalers.  Yea back when he was on the other side of the flip flop.  whats your rational for jumping to defend someone who proclaimed he would kill kids? its pretty sad that you would defend someone who made death threats online. 

 

in this post Whaler Central makes the claim that Greg acts tough but in person he's a coward and I and everyone else that has been threatened by Greg knows this because when you do confront him he acts like he never said anything bad about you. These are facts and terrible ones but you keep defending the one guy who makes trouble on this board.  It's your rep.

Wait, so because he threatened someone it's okay for someone else to attack him and make **n of his sexuality even if it isn't true? You're supposed to me the moderator, so act like one. People on here have threatened people but their posts are still up. You even deleted my post after you responded to it. Why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Evo, it is not an opinion, it is a fact, the Wolf Puke are on their final year in Hartford, I have a good source and to this point, my source has been dead-on accurate.

 

We will have Uconn Hockey, the real Hartford Hockey, until the NHL relocation deal is complete and the NHL is back in Hartford.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

Wait, so because he threatened someone it's okay for someone else to attack him and make **n of his sexuality even if it isn't true? You're supposed to me the moderator, so act like one. People on here have threatened people but their posts are still up. You even deleted my post after you responded to it. Why?

 

14 minutes ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

Wait, so because he threatened someone it's okay for someone else to attack him and make **n of his sexuality even if it isn't true? You're supposed to me the moderator, so act like one. People on here have threatened people but their posts are still up. You even deleted my post after you responded to it. Why?

Nice deflection but please answer the question why do you attack me and defend the guy who threatens to kill kids if someone says something he doesnt like? 

Their point was not sexual orientation it was that Greg will say the most vile things unless he is confronted.  That's 100% accurate like it or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WhalerCentral said:

Evo, it is not an opinion, it is a fact, the Wolf Puke are on their final year in Hartford, I have a good source and to this point, my source has been dead-on accurate.

 

We will have Uconn Hockey, the real Hartford Hockey, until the NHL relocation deal is complete and the NHL is back in Hartford.

UConn Hockey alone wouldn't keep the XL Center open. Also, no Wolf Pack or AHL means no Spectra. That means no one would be running the XL Center and we'd lose all of the concerts and events attached to them. Your source doesn't know what they're talking about if they are saying that the AHL is gone altogether.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, WhalerCentral said:

Evo, it is not an opinion, it is a fact, the Wolf Puke are on their final year in Hartford, I have a good source and to this point, my source has been dead-on accurate.

 

We will have Uconn Hockey, the real Hartford Hockey, until the NHL relocation deal is complete and the NHL is back in Hartford.

I've heard plenty of rumors that the NHL has been in town this week.  It's from a source and since the source won't go public with me I have to *****ume for now it's just a rumor. I *****ume it's to check on the work at the XL but as for the Packs last season.  As I've said we've heard these rumors before. So we'll see but you have to understand people's doubts this rumor comes up every season.

and there is no way the CRDA and malloy are going to let the AHL walk with no replacement NHL or not.

they just had to justify the ice sheet, so they can't all of the sudden go from 53 hockey games to 15 just because some people don't like the Pack. They would lose 170k visitors to downtown it would in**riate the local business owners downtown.  I've spoken to them believe me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Whalevolution said:

Nice deflection but please answer the question why do you attack me and defend the guy who threatens to kill kids if someone says something he doesnt like?

I never said I agreed with his threats. They're wrong and there's no place for stupidity like that. The thing is that people threaten others all the time online and even on this board. Why didn't you do anything about it when he made these threats?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The NHL is in town this week to see how soon the NHL-grade renovations will be completed, so they can move Hartford to the top spot for the next relocation, Arizona, Coyotes, Panthers are all having attendance problems and need a new place to play, Hartford can be the solution to many of those problems.

I will share one thing that my source told me, he or she said it was a done deal that the Wolf Puke are playing their final season in Hartford.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, WhalerCentral said:

The NHL is in town this week to see how soon the NHL-grade renovations will be completed, so they can move Hartford to the top spot for the next relocation, Arizona, Coyotes, Panthers are all having attendance problems and need a new place to play, Hartford can be the solution to many of those problems.

I will share one thing that my source told me, he or she said it was a done deal that the Wolf Puke are playing their final season in Hartford.

Hartford will never be at the top without a brand new arena. We also don't have any known investors like Quebec, Seattle, Houston, Kansas City, and Markham. Heck, we don't even know if the **ll NHL upgrades will even be done in the next five years. Until then we're still on the outside looking in. Like Evo said, the upgrades to the ice, gl*****, and boards were done with "old money". None of the money that was allocated to make the XL Center "NHL ready" has even made it past the bonding committee's approval. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

I never said I agreed with his threats. They're wrong and there's no place for stupidity like that. The thing is that people threaten others all the time online and even on this board. Why didn't you do anything about it when he made these threats?

I did I showed you all who he really is.  Why do you attack every other poster for their content but give Greg's behavoir a free p*****?  This again is something Biggie would do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

Hartford will never be at the top without a brand new arena. We also don't have any known investors like Quebec, Seattle, Houston, Kansas City, and Markham. Heck, we don't even know if the **ll NHL upgrades will even be done in the next five years. Until then we're still on the outside looking in. Like Evo said, the upgrades to the ice, gl*****, and boards were done with "old money". None of the money that was allocated to make the XL Center "NHL ready" has even made it past the bonding committee's approval. 

I have to agree there is absolutely no way the NHL would agree to Hartford anything when they can't even confirm that the money for the arena is done.  Malloy just said the Budget battles will go into the Fall.  NHL would only move on a sure thing, Hartfords upgrades to make the XL NHL ready haven't been approved.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Whalevolution said:

I did I showed you all who he really is.  Why do you attack every other poster for their content but give Greg's behavoir a free p*****?  This again is something Biggie would do.

I don't know what you're talking about. What did you show us? I also defend people like Canada, Elm City, and a few others including even you. There's not that many people on here, and even fewer post on a regular basis. Heck, I've even left the board for a few days to cool off and I don't come on here everyday. I respond to a lot of stuff when I do come back, so it might look like I'm only defending one person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

I don't know what you're talking about. What did you show us? I also defend people like Canada, Elm City, and a few others including even you. There's not that many people on here, and even fewer post on a regular basis. Heck, I've even left the board for a few days to cool off and I don't come on here everyday. I respond to a lot of stuff when I do come back, so it might look like I'm only defending one person.

You saw the threats if you are  cool with someone threatening to kill kids well that's on you.  Thats why I get a chuckle when you come after me because here I will never do anything as heinous as threatening people's lives or their children's lives.  

If you actually ever do defend me, I will thank you for it, but I don't expect it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Whalevolution said:

You saw the threats if you are  cool with someone threatening to kill kids well that's on you.  Thats why I get a chuckle when you come after me because here I will never do anything as heinous as threatening people's lives or their children's lives.  

Give it up Petey. No one gives a s h i t what I said back in 2015 except for you.

If anyone did give an actual s h i t, I would have been reported to the cops right after saying them. And guess what? That never happened.

You're going to have to think of better material to use if you really want to crap on me.

Edited by HWP1997

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WhalerCentral said:

I will share one thing that my source told me, he or she said it was a done deal that the Wolf Puke are playing their final season in Hartford.

I bet there's a good reason why you keep re**sing to identify your "source", am I right? 

Just because you want them gone does NOT mean it's actually going to happen. You've wished for 20 years for the Failers to come back and well...we all know the outcome of that.

Edited by HWP1997

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You will see soon enough, you are so dumb, kicked out of the navy and dumb enough to be kicked out of the booster club and then kicked out of the gift shop, kicked out of everything you have ever been in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now