HoweYouDoin

Wolf Pack **ture and the Yard Goats

51 minutes ago, Whalevolution said:

You saw the threats if you are  cool with someone threatening to kill kids well that's on you.  Thats why I get a chuckle when you come after me because here I will never do anything as heinous as threatening people's lives or their children's lives.  

If you actually ever do defend me, I will thank you for it, but I don't expect it. 

Even if I did see it, I don't know the context of those threats. For all I know he was attacked like he is in here. I don't know if the person he was talking to threatened him first it had been attacking him for a long time. I don't agree with the way he responded but don't know what lead to him saying that. WC has attacked his military service, his sexuality, called him a pedophile, and said he was fired from his job with the Wolf Pack because of it. Yet, you defend WC and even liked his posts. You might not be doing that attacking but you sure didn't delete the posts as quickly as you deleted HWP's posts. That's all I'm saying and I do thank you for finally deleting those posts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WhalerCentral said:

You will see soon enough, you are so dumb, kicked out of the navy and dumb enough to be kicked out of the booster club and then kicked out of the gift shop, kicked out of everything you have ever been in.

Do you have any proof of any of that? No, you don't. I've talked to people from the Wolf Pack and they have no knowledge of HWP being fired for what you said he did. They know HWP and have the paperwork saying that he left his position to join the Navy. HWP has said that he was honorably discharged and even gave us the info saying as such. I doubt he'd want to post the actual form, but it sounds like he wasn't "kicked out". Then we get to the booster club, he says that he left and then was "banned" and people that's what happened.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

Even if I did see it, I don't know the context of those threats. For all I know he was attacked like he is in here. I don't know if the person he was talking to threatened him first it had been attacking him for a long time. I don't agree with the way he responded but don't know what lead to him saying that. WC has attacked his military service, his sexuality, called him a pedophile, and said he was fired from his job with the Wolf Pack because of it. Yet, you defend WC and even liked his posts. You might not be doing that attacking but you sure didn't delete the posts as quickly as you deleted HWP's posts. That's all I'm saying and I do thank you for finally deleting those posts.

First off no one attacks Greg here he attacks everyone and anyone and people retailaite.  You'll notice there is no bickering over bs when he is not here.  

WC can say anything he wants you don't admonish Greg for doing the same. So a little hypocritical there. 

It takes a while to delete all the BS you guys post. The point is it's gone I deleted posts from all Y'all so there is again zero proof that anyone has been treated differently. The bigger the offender the more posts will be deleted.  That's probably why you think Greg is being treated unfairly.  He's not he's just the biggest offender on the board period. 

But keep defending a guy who threatens people with violence if that floats your boat.

Now to my knowledge

Greg served his required time in the Navy

The WP store closed due to lack of interest, so he was never fired. 

and as far as I know he has no plans for sexual re*****ignment surgery. 

There...... can we please talk about Hartford Hockey now!!!!   Jeez

Kicked out of everything you have ever been in: booster club, Navy, Gift Store, and you will probably be kicked off of here soon enough.

With his behavior around the underage young girls at the Gift Store, I wonder if he was behaving the same way in the military, Navy probably kicked him out before the whole thing became huge and made national news, a real creep, how could he be stupid enough to even get kicked out of the booster club.

4 minutes ago, Whalevolution said:

Nope he wasn't attacked just did the attacking.  Keep making excuses for him. We all see through this though.

And you didn't do anything about it. You could have but you didn't. Remember that the next time you want to run your mouth.

10 minutes ago, WhalerCentral said:

Kicked out of everything you have ever been in: booster club, Navy, Gift Store, and you will probably be kicked off of here soon enough.

With his behavior around the underage young girls at the Gift Store, I wonder if he was behaving the same way in the military, Navy probably kicked him out before the whole thing became huge and made national news, a real creep, how could he be stupid enough to even get kicked out of the booster club.

I'm a little surprised you didn't say any of this to my face when you stalked me at the UConn game. Then again, you really didn't say much. You did try puffing up your chest thinking that would intimidate me. haha

31 minutes ago, Whalevolution said:

First off no one attacks Greg here he attacks everyone and anyone and people retailaite.  You'll notice there is no bickering over bs when he is not here.  

WC can say anything he wants you don't admonish Greg for doing the same. So a little hypocritical there. 

You don't see me posting bull**** rumors, talking about anally raping my enemies, and mocking the military service of America's veterans!

And if what I think "offends" you then that's too damn bad. 

31 minutes ago, Whalevolution said:

I have done that to HWP, and when he posted a picture of your house I flagged it. I have yelled at him plenty of times for attacking people. He stopped and there were civil discussions going on for a long time. Then WC started attacking him, saying he was kicked out of everything, and posting that the Pack are going to be kicked out of the XL Center. As soon as HWP disagreed with him.

35 minutes ago, Whalevolution said:

The point is it's gone I deleted posts from all Y'all so there is again zero proof that anyone has been treated differently. The bigger the offender the more posts will be deleted.  That's probably why you think Greg is being treated unfairly.

I now understand that seeing that all the posts have been deleted. I do apologize for that. I was upset seeing that my posts were deleted but not WC's. It's just frustrating when I come on and see the things he said were still up while mine were gone for no reason in my opinion.

41 minutes ago, Whalevolution said:

There...... can we please talk about Hartford Hockey now!!!!

I would really love that. I just wish the rumors would be just that with some discussion. The problem is that you have one person saying that their sources are 100% right and no other discussion is allowed. Then, you have people attacking each other opinions and fighting just to prove they're right or better. I've tried to have a discussion with people about stuff and it just gets stopped because they're right and I'm wrong.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HWP1997 said:

I'm a little surprised you didn't say any of this to my face when you stalked me at the UConn game. Then again, you really didn't say much. You did try puffing up your chest thinking that would intimidate me. haha

Oh so you and WC must know each other maybe you two can continue this on your private email???

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HWP1997 said:

You don't see me posting bull**** rumors, talking about anally raping my enemies, and mocking the military service of America's veterans!

And if what I think "offends" you then that's too damn bad. 

Ditto

1 minute ago, Whalevolution said:

Oh so you and WC must know each other maybe you two can continue this on your private email???

You were standing right there when he approached me dumb*****

5 hours ago, KarmanosIsGod said:

All these alternative facts about the NHL being interested in Hartford....#FakeNews

KarmanosIsADope wrong as usual, what else is new, you Packrat trolls are always wrong.

Hartford is the top destination for any NHL team considering a move, we have investors, we have an arena being brought up to current NHL standards, and we have the largest media market in the country that lacks an NHL team.  Arizona, Carolina, and the Panthers are all looking at Hartford as a destination, there are NHL businessmen in town this week looking at the progress of the XL center and seeing how soon Hartford can accept a team.  You NN's won't believe it until you see it, I will have the last laugh.

1 hour ago, HWP1997 said:

You were standing right there when he approached me dumb*****

Oh you still think that he is Mark.  Nope sorry it's not.  I've told you this before double dumb *****

22 minutes ago, WhalerCentral said:

KarmanosIsADope wrong as usual, what else is new, you Packrat trolls are always wrong.

Hartford is the top destination for any NHL team considering a move, we have investors, we have an arena being brought up to current NHL standards, and we have the largest media market in the country that lacks an NHL team.  Arizona, Carolina, and the Panthers are all looking at Hartford as a destination, there are NHL businessmen in town this week looking at the progress of the XL center and seeing how soon Hartford can accept a team.  You NN's won't believe it until you see it, I will have the last laugh.

This is the last time I'm going to respond to you saying this, Hartford won't be at the top of any list until they actually start putting money into the XL Center. At this point, with no budget p*****ed and our bonds at "junk" levels it might be a long time until the state will even be able to put money into the XL Center. The state hasn't even approved $70 million over two years when the governor was asking for $125 million. Until then there's no way a NHL would be willing to even consider Hartford even as a temporary home for their NHL team. Also, like I said before, if the Pack leave and no AHL team moves to Hartford, then we also lose Spectra as managers and all of the events they manage. UConn is great but they're not an AHL team and the contract states that there has to be one at the XL Center.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, WhalerCentral said:

KIG is not a Pack fan. Just FYI 

1 minute ago, Whalevolution said:

Oh you still think that he is Mark.  Nope sorry it's not.  I've told you this before double dumb *****

It sure sounds like him. When HWP posted a picture of both of their comments it was almost exactly the same thing. One sentence was the same, word for word.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

It sure sounds like him. When HWP posted a picture of both of their comments it was almost exactly the same thing. One sentence was the same, word for word.

And every time I post that picture, guess who goes and deletes it? None other than the little ***** himself, Petey Hindle.

26 minutes ago, Whalevolution said:

Where's your proof it isn't him? At least be able to back your s h i t up.

Edited by HWP1997

28 minutes ago, Whalevolution said:

I've told you this before double dumb *****

HAHA who's the dumb***** who asked me last January, in person, if I was there to kill him. You remember that Pete? You asked me if I was going to kill you. If you're so tough, you would have never asked that question. *****.

Where's your proof it isn't him? At least be able to back your s h i t up.

I have moderator priveledges.  

Still waiting on your proof that THHF isn't Biggie1083.  **nny you always ask for things from which you can never provide. Not really a resume' builder.

HAHA who's the dumb***** who asked me last January, in person, if I was there to kill him. You remember that Pete? You asked me if I was going to kill you. If you're so tough, you would have never asked that question. *****.

I thought it was **nny 

1 hour ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

Well easy to do I guess.  I have direct quotes from you that match Biggie1083.  Was totally convinced you were him till I viewed your profile.  You say some of the same stuff  he does word for word. 

But you are not him and I know WC isn't MarkH2919.

lets discuss

**ture of the Pack and Goats .....

13 minutes ago, Whalevolution said:

Well easy to do I guess.  I have direct quotes from you that match Biggie1083.  Was totally convinced you were him till I viewed your profile.  You say some of the same stuff  he does word for word. 

But you are not him and I know WC isn't MarkH2919.

lets discuss

**ture of the Pack and Goats .....

If you say so. I haven't gone back to read Biggie's posts so I don't know. I just thought it was strange how it looked like it was copied and pasted. Honestly, it could be that someone is taking Mark's old posts and posting them under another name. You would know more than I would about that. This will be my last post about it.

So, speaking of the **ture of the Wolf Pack, did you go to the Town Hall Meeting last night?

11 hours ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

If you say so. I haven't gone back to read Biggie's posts so I don't know. I just thought it was strange how it looked like it was copied and pasted. Honestly, it could be that someone is taking Mark's old posts and posting them under another name. You would know more than I would about that. This will be my last post about it.

So, speaking of the **ture of the Wolf Pack, did you go to the Town Hall Meeting last night?

I was wondering about that.  Heard about it at the Rent.  But no I didn't go I thought it was for season ticket holders only?

21 hours ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

I asked Ricky, who's the most unbiased Hartford hockey fan I've ever known, and here's what he said...

Capture.JPG