HoweYouDoin

Wolf Pack **ture and the Yard Goats

1 hour ago, HartfordHomeOfTheWhalers said:

There has never been a single Wolf Pack fan member of this board, besides maybe WhalePack, who wasn't an obvious troll. 

I'm a Wolf Pack fan

1 hour ago, WhalerChad said:

We also go to see Trinity games. Outside of Hartford we'll get to a few Sound Tigers and Titans and Whale games. Plus we also try and check out a hand**l of other college teams like Quinnipiac, Yale, Sacred Heart, Fairfield, Connecticut College. Prep schools too sometimes.

I do the same thing. The more hockey the better. Can't believe Danbury lost yet another team with the Titans closing their doors. It's also going to be harder to go to Whale games now that they moved from Northford back to Stamford.

33 minutes ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

I do the same thing. The more hockey the better. Can't believe Danbury lost yet another team with the Titans closing their doors. It's also going to be harder to go to Whale games now that they moved from Northford back to Stamford.

The Titans were never going to last. As for the women's team, they seem to be having a hard time deciding what rink to call their home.

5 hours ago, KarmanosIsGod said:

You guys should definitely check out Thunderbirds games, cheaper tickets, better atmosphere.

Go up for Pack games but it's to far on a regular basis. Also, I've only been there as an away fan and some of the fans there seem to really hate Hartford. Most of them are really nice, but I've dealt with some people who really are "anti-Hartford" and even "anti-Whalers". I guess something happened with some Whalers fans and it set a lot of them off a few years ago.

19 minutes ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

I guess something happened with some Whalers fans and it set a lot of them off a few years ago.

Why am I not surprised :lol:

16 hours ago, HWP1997 said:

Wait, I thought Pete was a WP fan. Are you saying he isn't? lol

I can't speak for Pete, but in my opinion he's not a Wolf Pack fan, per se. He covers local hockey & they're here right now so they're included in his coverage.

Pete can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think if he was given the sole authority to replace the Rangers with (nearly) any other NHL affiliate, he'd do it in a second. 

33 minutes ago, jerseydiehardwhaler said:

I dknt think so

How would you know if he is or isn't? It's not like you're here catching games in Hartford.

2 minutes ago, jerseydiehardwhaler said:

How would you know when I'm in Hartford, that is unless your stalking my Facebook and fantasizing about my pizza 

You said yourself you haven't been to a game in years dumb*****.