Sign in to follow this  
WhalerCentral

Governor correct, local area investors about to buy Hurricanes

Greg, I'm not WhalerCentral.  You really need to get that through your head.  Do you ever remember me talking to Monizzle the way WhalerCentral has?  Truth is, the only people on this board that I talk like that to are the ones that truly deserve it, Monizzle does NOT, nor has he ever, fit into that category.  Sadly, I can't say the same for you.

Oh...and if you really think Delino would give his real name on here...you need your head examined.  Wait...scratch that...you need your head examined anyway.  Psycho loser that you are.  

Edited by MarkH2919

3 hours ago, MarkH2919 said:

Greg, I'm not WhalerCentral.  You really need to get that through your head.  Do you ever remember me talking to Monizzle the way WhalerCentral has?  Truth is, the only people on this board that I talk like that to are the ones that truly deserve it, Monizzle does NOT, nor has he ever, fit into that category.  Sadly, I can't say the same for you.

Oh...and if you really think Delino would give his real name on here...you need your head examined.  Wait...scratch that...you need your head examined anyway.  Psycho loser that you are.  

Like I said....a man-child in his 40s who never left his mom's basement. :lol:

So just to review...Greg is the one that poses as others, Greg is the one that trolls a Whalers message board, and Greg is the one that has threatened to kill others...but I'm the "manchild"?  

Uh-huh....right.  :/

Seek psychiactric help, Greg.  You really, really need it.

9 minutes ago, MarkH2919 said:

So just to review...Greg is the one that poses as others, Greg is the one that trolls a Whalers message board, and Greg is the one that has threatened to kill others...but I'm the "manchild"?  

Uh-huh....right.  :/

Seek psychiactric help, Greg.  You really, really need it.

You seriously thought you could fool people by using a different username but I'm one who needs "help" lol

Here's a clue....don't talk like your stupid self if you want to success**lly pull it off. That would require for you to have a brain first though.

Edited by HWP1997

Now that I think of it, why do you always say you're done with this board but always come crawling back in the end? This board is hard to resist for you huh? LOL

32 minutes ago, HWP1997 said:

You seriously thought you could fool people by using a different username but I'm one who needs "help" lol

Here's a clue....don't talk like your stupid self if you want to success**lly pull it off. That would require for you to have a brain first though.

Greg, for the 3rd time...I'm not WhalerCentral.  I told you this.  Evo told you this.  WhalerCentral told you this.  If you don't believe it, that's not my problem.  

I have one username, and have only used one username since I started here.  If you don't believe me, have the Courant check the IP addresses.  I don't know what else to tell you.

On 8/4/2017 at 10:40 AM, HWP1997 said:

Like I said....a man-child in his 40s who never left his mom's basement. :lol:

Maybe he is helping his mom...Why don't you stop criticizing  his choice. When I get to be in my 40s, if my parents needed help, I would move back and help them. My parents are my guide and if they need my help, I'll be glad to. Wouldn't you help your parents? Or would you stick them in a nursing home so they can die...?You don't sound like you love your parents...

Edited by TeenWhalersFan