Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KarmanosIsGod

Greg

33 posts in this topic

Greg, chill the f out. you have some issues man.

1 person likes this

If anybody needed any more evidence that Greg needs professional help, all they would have to do is look at what he's done on this forum the last hour or two.  It also provides more than enough evidence to the Courant that his IP should be blocked and he should be banned from here for good.

I don't know if it HWP or not but we need to find a way to block this account from posting. Two hours of this BS should be more than enough reason to ban it.

1 person likes this

This makes me think of Ray Finkle in Ace Venture. Laces out!!!!

1 person likes this

It's because when Mark went to smooth things over with Greg, like 3 years ago. He still doesn't understand it was to talk to him to say we are all Hockey fans so no beef but unfortunately At that moment Greg didn't expect it and his first reaction was fear.  Obviously never had someone confront him on his muscly keyboard posts.  

He decided to start hating Whaler fans and he changed affiliation fandom again. 

I hope he returned all of Joannes clothes he was borrowing when they were two peas in a pod.

On 8/15/2017 at 6:20 PM, CaptainBrambles said:

This makes me think of Ray Finkle in Ace Venture. Laces out!!!!

Nailed It!!! LoL

"Hendrickson is Bettman "

"Bettman is Hendrickson "

2 hours ago, Whalevolution said:

Nailed It!!! LoL

"Hendrickson is Bettman "

"Bettman is Hendrickson "

I wish there was a way to prove it and you could find a way to make it stop. I just don't know how you could stop him, but there at least has to be a way to find out who has multiple accounts.

10 minutes ago, jerseydiehardwhaler said:

In a different way you are just like him 

You are more like him then I am. I don't think you "stalk" people online or have multiple accounts, but you do talk about "facts" with nothing to back them up at all. You're also miles away with no real clue as to what's really going on.

I told you I have family there also many freinds who keep me in the loop, I never discredit Hartford like yourself.. today I posted how well the dd park is doing and you spun it to make Hartford look horrible with no chance of much..go see how many times I defend Hartford and the whalers, and yes I'm from jersey what's that prove, how much more I care for Hartford unlike you and a couple others on here 

54 minutes ago, jerseydiehardwhaler said:

I told you I have family there also many freinds who keep me in the loop, I never discredit Hartford like yourself.. today I posted how well the dd park is doing and you spun it to make Hartford look horrible with no chance of much..go see how many times I defend Hartford and the whalers, and yes I'm from jersey what's that prove, how much more I care for Hartford unlike you and a couple others on here 

I care for Hartford and Hartford could be so much better if people with any power or money actually cared. The Park is great but there's nothing else there to be proud of or be happy about. We were supposed to have the park, restaurants, a Hard Rock, shops, and a grocery store. It's been two years and all we have is a park that costs almost twice what it was supposed to cost. Many big companies are leaving the city because their employees don't want to live in Hartford, or even drive in the city anymore. I'll defend what needs to be defended, but I can also see what's wrong or even stupid, and I'm not going to defend that.

Maybe Simone needs to take a stand and do something like Malloy is trying to do, but that's still not good enough..when the budget p*****es maybe we can have a different convo, but I can say there are worse areas that are getting it done so why can't Hartford..

19 minutes ago, jerseydiehardwhaler said:

Maybe Simone needs to take a stand and do something like Malloy is trying to do, but that's still not good enough..when the budget p*****es maybe we can have a different convo, but I can say there are worse areas that are getting it done so why can't Hartford..

I'm sorry, but if you think Malloy is going to do anything when he's on his way out, you're crazy. Also, no one that I've talked to believes Malloy and the things he says. He changes his story all the time. He is the reason I'm worried about the money made from the Whalers plates actually going to CCMC. He has diverted **nds from other plates over the years to help pay for stuff he wants. It started under Rell and he said he would fix it. That was almost ten years ago and he's taken more money from these plates that was supposed to go to charity, and put it into the state's general **nd.

1 hour ago, Whalevolution said:

Oh it's true. And he was warned.

Whoever is responsible for "banning" people on here either doesn't care or is dead haha

Greg is realizing that he is dangerously close to never being allowed to post here again.  Identity Theft was his latest attempt.  Last warning Gregory Hendrickson. 

3 people like this

Losing some fake profiles Greggy?

I've alerted the Courant to your attempt of identity theft. 

Creating email addresses in my name, that's a no, no, to do to anyone anywhere.  Get help kiddo. 

But what should I expect from a guy who threatened to kill another Hockey fans kids. 

Not to mention; 

Kicked out of the St. Pats Parade

Kicked out of the Whalers Booster Club

Blocked from Whaler FB Pages 

You are working on getting kicked out of here now, really??

quite a resume. 

1 person likes this

They do but he just reregisters another fake profile.  

He'll keep digging himself a hole, it's what he does

Quite truth f u lly, it's a long time coming.  Like with everything else, he has nobody to blame but himself.