Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhalerCentral

Vegas attendance already sinking.... could Hartford be their next home?

12 posts in this topic

Vegas is already seeing an attendance decline, for a team that has only been in the city for two weeks of their first regular season, the team started out at 18k, and now given a few more chances already down to 17k, unable to reach 18k again.  Keep losing a thousand fans a week, and they will be begging for a new home come December or January, and I know of a city close by that wants a NHL team, their Governor wants a NHL team, and that city also happens to have a new ice sheet in its arena which hosted NHL games for decades.  Things are looking brighter by the day.

Tuesday, October 10th: Attendance= 18,191

Friday, October 13th: Attendance= 17,645

Sunday, October 15th: Attendance= 17,562

Tuesday, October 17th: Attendance= 17,617

EH,

this is minor compared to Carolina 

dropping over 10k in between two games. 

A 3% drop in attendance based on four games?  Kinda stretchy no?

1 person likes this

It's just a minor drop off between four games. Like Evo said, if it was something comparable to Carolina there might be something there, but at the moment it's to early to tell.

2 hours ago, WhalerCentral said:

Vegas is already seeing an attendance decline, for a team that has only been in the city for two weeks of their first regular season, the team started out at 18k, and now given a few more chances already down to 17k, unable to reach 18k again.  Keep losing a thousand fans a week, and they will be begging for a new home come December or January, and I know of a city close by that wants a NHL team, their Governor wants a NHL team, and that city also happens to have a new ice sheet in its arena which hosted NHL games for decades.  Things are looking brighter by the day.

Of course they play in an arena with a seating capacity of 17,500 and are averaging 17,753 per game which is 102.2 percent of capacity. 

Another brilliant post.

1 person likes this

Doesn't look like big trouble in Vegas, at least not yet.  Attendance is good, and even if it wasn't, you can't draw any conclusions after less than a month in business.  Let's look at Vegas in five years and see how they're doing then...

1 person likes this

I cannot believe people are actually replying to this. There is a ma ssive loss of brain cells in this thread. It's f unny.

Edited by Mr. Brass Bonanza
1 person likes this

There have been a lot of dumb things said on this forum over the years...I've said some of them myself...but this one takes first prize.

Four games and Vegas is leaving for Hartford...incredibly stupid.  

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, WhalerCentral said:

Vegas is already seeing an attendance decline... Keep losing a thousand fans a week... 

Math isn't your strong suit, huh?

Edited by WhalerChad

On 10/19/2017 at 10:31 AM, WhalerCentral said:

WTF is wrong with you people!!! Thats one of the most cock- a -mamey things on this board!!

By the way, the Rangers announced 17,181 for their game against Nashville on Sa****ay.......I guess they'll be moving to Hartford next, right WhalerCentral???? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: