Sign in to follow this  
TrueHartfordHockeyFan

3221, what's the excuse now?

Excuse?  Easy they are all saving their money to sell out the Wolf Pack every game. 🙄

**nny thing about your ability to channel Biggie.

Biggie must be going crazy I learned from someone who was running our FB page that he left a message for me.  But ofcourse he blocked me for no reason so I  can’t see it.  I was told it was **ll of whining and complaining about THH acting like Biggie and that I needed to do something about it so people knew you aren’t him. Which is weird but ok. You block someone until you need to use them, I get it. Anyway I told the person to put it in our spam folder.  

And So Im doing something about it. 

THH fan if you are not Biggie please stop acting like him.  This would mean though that you would actually have to start rooting for Hartford Hockey and not just NY.  Become an advocate for the XL etc etc, and generally care about Hartford.    good luck with that.

The attendance yesterday was bad but it also was just STH. Not bad to have over 3K season ticket holders but being honest I did think the attendance was bad even with the recent 100k+ power outages.  Today’s game is head to head with UConn football final home game.

https://www.sportsblog.com/greaterhartfordhockey/huskies-declaw-catamonuts-with-5-1-win/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Whalevolution said:

THH fan if you are not Biggie please stop acting like him.  This would mean though that you would actually have to start rooting for Hartford Hockey and not just NY.  Become an advocate for the XL etc etc, and generally care about Hartford.    good luck with that.

I do care about Hartford. I don't want to see it or the state wasting millions on a pipe dream that will never happen. That money can used on things that are needed and actually wanted. I think the state would be better off making money from selling the XL Center and collecting the property taxes. I go to UConn and Wolf Pack games all the time. I didn't go to the UConn game last night because I went to the game in Springfield to meet Willie O'Ree at the T-Birds-Pack game. The doubleheader today should be great, and I hope that more people show up for the UConn game, but I doubt it because "there's a football game" or some other crap. Maybe you should actually start caring for Hartford and not crapping on what we have for something we my never see again. You like to say you do because you have you show and "talk about the Pack", but you couldn't even remember who the heck they were playing, what their schedule was, or what the players names were. It sure shows how much you care when you don't know basic information like that.

2 hours ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

I do care about Hartford. I don't want to see it or the state wasting millions on a pipe dream that will never happen. That money can used on things that are needed and actually wanted. I think the state would be better off making money from selling the XL Center and collecting the property taxes. I go to UConn and Wolf Pack games all the time. I didn't go to the UConn game last night because I went to the game in Springfield to meet Willie O'Ree at the T-Birds-Pack game. The doubleheader today should be great, and I hope that more people show up for the UConn game, but I doubt it because "there's a football game" or some other crap. Maybe you should actually start caring for Hartford and not crapping on what we have for something we my never see again. You like to say you do because you have you show and "talk about the Pack", but you couldn't even remember who the heck they were playing, what their schedule was, or what the players names were. It sure shows how much you care when you don't know basic information like that.

Your second sentence is a killer

you say money should be spent on things “needed” and “wanted”.  Well please listen unlike so many else I can name by heart.

AGAIN wanting the XL fixed isn’t for the NHL it’s so we don’t have to bail it out every year, this plan is trying to make the XL success**l, profitable and not a liability to the tax payer every year. If you don’t want that, which is what you are saying, than you really can not be pro Hartford because a working solid XL is key to a healthy Hartford.

you say it should go to “needed” things. 

AGAIN nothing needs money more than the XL it hasn’t had any care for decades. What we can take a break from is paying for everything else every stinking year and finally spend some money on something that is actually vital to downtown Hartford. 

Crap on the XL all you want, again it’s what Biggie was famous for but no one I know no matter how smart can give me any kind of intelligent answer on where the money from the missing 600k visitors will come from when the XL is an LAZ parking lot. 

Bueheler?  Bueheler ?

35 minutes ago, Whalevolution said:

Your second sentence is a killer

you say money should be spent on things “needed” and “wanted”.  Well please listen unlike so many else I can name by heart.

AGAIN wanting the XL fixed isn’t for the NHL it’s so we don’t have to bail it out every year, this plan is trying to make the XL success**l, profitable and not a liability to the tax payer every year. If you don’t want that, which is what you are saying, than you really can not be pro Hartford because a working solid XL is key to a healthy Hartford.

you say it should go to “needed” things. 

AGAIN nothing needs money more than the XL it hasn’t had any care for decades. What we can take a break from is paying for everything else every stinking year and finally spend some money on something that is actually vital to downtown Hartford. 

Crap on the XL all you want, again it’s what Biggie was famous for but no one I know no matter how smart can give me any kind of intelligent answer on where the money from the missing 600k visitors will come from when the XL is an LAZ parking lot. 

Bueheler?  Bueheler ?

The XL Center should stay the XL Center but the state and the taxpayers shouldn't be paying for it. Let MSG, the Islanders, or someone else but it for their AHL team and for UConn to play some of their games in and keep it as it is. We don't need an "NHL ready arena" without the NHL. Yes, there are a few more updates that are needed but not that much like you claim. Also, no matter how much money you put into it, the building is going to lose money I'd people don't go to games. 3000 for UConn and 4000 for the Pack just isn't going to cut it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Whalevolution said:

AGAIN nothing needs money more than the XL it hasn’t had any care for decades.

Liar. We just spent $40 million in upgrades that "needed to be done to keep the building open and to bring it into the 21 century." It doesn't need another $250 million, that we don't have, for the AHL, UConn, concerts, events, or anything else we already have. So, stop with the BS that this is about the NHL.

• Like 1

Biggie, the bldg loses money no matter what goes on tjere.. you don’t get the point because you look at it from a ranger point of view.. if they are to rebuild the place why not go all he way and make it nhl ready, this way you will have more people come down into downtoiwn and everyone thrives.. stop playing the dumb card and innocent one to..

10 minutes ago, jerseydiehardwhaler said:

Biggie, the bldg loses money no matter what goes on tjere.. you don’t get the point because you look at it from a ranger point of view.. if they are to rebuild the place why not go all he way and make it nhl ready, this way you will have more people come down into downtoiwn and everyone thrives.. stop playing the dumb card and innocent one to..

You have no clue what you're talking about either. The Hartford Business Journal reported that the XL Center made more money than it has is years. Also, if it wasn't shutdown this summer then they'd be turning a profit this year. So, that means that next year the building will be making money instead of losing it. This has nothing to do with the Rangers or the NHL, but it has to do with taking the burden of a building the state shouldn't even own in the first place off the taxpayers. If it is making money then it will be easier to sell as is, and we could make even more money from finally being able to collect taxes from the building. Also, we wouldn't have to spend anymore money we don't have on it. If the building does need these updates then let someone else pay for it. Honestly, I don't think it really does and it's all just a pipe dream that no one should really listen to.

Every post is becoming clearer and clearer what you are.. every one is anti whaler.. pipe dream or not tjere are some people trying to make it a reality.. and by purchasing the atrium that only makes it more attractive to buy because the plans show what it’s capable of..let that sink in you packless brain..

1 hour ago, jerseydiehardwhaler said:

Every post is becoming clearer and clearer what you are.. every one is anti whaler.. pipe dream or not tjere are some people trying to make it a reality.. and by purchasing the atrium that only makes it more attractive to buy because the plans show what it’s capable of..let that sink in you packless brain..

I can't "let it sink in" because I can't understand what the heck you're saying. I don't think anyone does with the misspellings and random tangents that go nowhere. 

3 hours ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

I can't "let it sink in" because I can't understand what the heck you're saying. I don't think anyone does with the misspellings and random tangents that go nowhere. 

You know what I’m saying and pretty much everyone’s here agrees with me about you..

On 11/3/2017 at 10:48 PM, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

Friday night, nothing else going on, and only 3000 people decide to show up. Crap on the Pack all you want, but they at least get people to come to games while they're losing.

HUH? we’ve seen some of the lowest attended Pack games this season and it’s hardly a phase considering they haven’t breached the Connecticut Whale’s attendance when they hit 5k avg.

Make **n of all of Hartford Hockey except the Rangers that YOU want but at least People actually SHOW up for a team that’s been gone for 20+ years and a College team that finishes 9/10 out of 12. 

1dollar dogs and 2dollar beer has produced back to back 3K attendances on Friday nights too.

16 hours ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

The XL Center should stay the XL Center but the state and the taxpayers shouldn't be paying for it. Let MSG, the Islanders, or someone else but it for their AHL team and for UConn to play some of their games in and keep it as it is. We don't need an "NHL ready arena" without the NHL. Yes, there are a few more updates that are needed but not that much like you claim. Also, no matter how much money you put into it, the building is going to lose money I'd people don't go to games. 3000 for UConn and 4000 for the Pack just isn't going to cut it.

Please...and this is a message for all the people that tell me this.  

“LET SOMEONE ELSE PAY FOR IT”

The lamest debate answer that always comes from the Anti Hartford crowd

1. Where in any example in life or the universe does “let X pay for it”work? So I can send my Car Taxes to you and just “let you pay for it”? 

Thanks,  address?

2. Also with #1, for reinforcement, no one pays for stuff they don’t own. It’s not smart business and also you can get your ***** sued. All y’all own it. It’s a publicly owned building. Inverse Corp Welfare happens but zero chance here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Whalevolution said:

Please...and this is a message for all the people that tell me this.  

“LET SOMEONE ELSE PAY FOR IT”

The lamest debate answer that always comes from the Anti Hartford crowd

1. Where in any example in life or the universe does “let X pay for it”work? So I can send my Car Taxes to you and just “let you pay for it”? 

Thanks,  address?

2. Also with #1, for reinforcement, no one pays for stuff they don’t own. It’s not smart business and also you can get your ***** sued. All y’all own it. It’s a publicly owned building. Inverse Corp Welfare happens but zero chance here.

I said that the state should sell the XL Center and then they can pay for these updates that are "needed".

1 hour ago, jerseydiehardwhaler said:

Thhf in one post you say the xl made money than in another one you say they will lose money... please make up your mind and try not to pay to much attention to my spellcheck and remember what you say, you look silly now

No one understands or agrees with you at all. Stay in Jersey.

42 minutes ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

No one understands or agrees with you at all. Stay in Jersey.

But please do tell me how you can say xl lost money and made money at the same time.. unless you can’t unravel your lies..

5 hours ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

I said that the state should sell the XL Center and then they can pay for these updates that are "needed".

Yea I heard you but you didn’t hear me.

NO ONE wants to buy the XL.  Ever bought a home?  Ever bought one that needs new bathroom, new kitchen, and a new roof?

Most people don’t