Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Whalevolution

WolfPack lose 3-2(OT) infront of 2,312

35 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, jerseydiehardwhaler said:

Wolfpack logo def wasn’t there, someone cropped it.

Cropped means to "remove" something. And, no, that picture is from the CRDA website and proposal for the XL Center. So, wrong again.

Edited by TrueHartfordHockeyFan

The CRDA knows that the Wolf Pack are on the way out, **ture plans for the arena don't revolve around the Wolf Pack, expect all traces of the Pack to have been removed from the arena by this time next year, as we continue on the path of bringing back the NHL.   Amazon is seriously looking at the Hartford metro for a new headquarters, that will be the biggest news to break in the Hartford area for probably the past 100 years, it is going to do for Hartford what Boeing did for Seattle and what NASA did for South Florida and what Coca Cola did for Atlanta, it will put us on the global map for production and creativity, big things are happening.  

It would not shock me if this was the last WolfPack season.  It also would not shock me if they signed an extension.

The rest of the above is more of the usual delusional crap from Frank.

25 minutes ago, MarkH2919 said:

It would not shock me if this was the last WolfPack season.  It also would not shock me if they signed an extension.

The rest of the above is more of the usual delusional crap from Frank.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if it's an all or nothing situation with all of this, kind of like what you're saying. There's been a lot of talk but either the Pack are gone or MSG buys the XL Center and they're here forever. With the rumors I've heard of the years, and now with the talks of the XL Center being up for sale I wouldn't be surprised if either of those things happen.

I can't see MSG buying the XL Center. Right now they get their nice fat check and forget about Hartford for another 51 weeks. Do they really want to deal with all this garbage on a daily basis?

"There's been a lot of talk but either the Pack are gone or MSG buys the XL Center and they're here forever."

Now MSG is going to buy the XL Center???????  You're crazy.  They ran the building for 10 years...they know what the deal is in regards to the building.  Now you think they're going to buy it?

The only reason they would buy it is to tear it down to make sure the NHL never comes back here. They will not use the land for the benefit of Hartford's economy but build Wolf Pack Park...nothing but a lawn of dead yellow gra ss and a jersey of P.J. Stock hanging from a lone tree.

Edited by Mr. Brass Bonanza

On 11/12/2017 at 11:01 PM, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

It's freaking sad that only 2300 people were at the game. There's no way it would be better with a new affiliation or even if the NHL came back.

Uh, yeah, right; the NHL would only draw 2,300 people. Let's just shut down everything to appease a dozen anti-Hartford Ranger fans.