Sign in to follow this  
Whalevolution

The Whalers were never supported in Hartford

19 hours ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

There's no NHL to talk about other than the rumors you and Mark keep spreading but no one is talking about and no one can confirm. The NHL Network as well as national and international media are talking about Seattle, Quebec, Houston, and and some other cities about relocations and expansion teams. No one but you guys and a few bloggers are talking about Hartford getting anything close to that.

Lying again huh?

I'm not spreading any rumors ya jack wagon. I am not saying the NHL is coming I'm not even saying the Pack are staying. That's the difference between you and I.  Love to guess what's going to happen but I only tell you what I know to be true. No one's talking NHL because Hartfords no where near ready for the NHL  thanks to bad reps in Bport. 

The question is will xl sell or not, I say no one's buy it as is. 

The only rumors I see on here are yours 

UConn was FORCED to use BB against their will-THHF

Wolf Pack average 4700  -THHF

Greg is a good guy - THHF

I'm not Biggie - THHF 

PS one of your other rumors that the Renov company does not work with NHL.  His name is Murray Beynon, head architect I've heard him speak and also met with him.  He asked me to get questions from Hartford Hockey fans about the renov.  But people like you root against HARTFORD.   Anyway you were wrong here too he rebuilt that dump MSG , did the La Forum, and even the Knights in London Ontario.  He talks to Bettman. Now please stop spreading lies

5 minutes ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

Didn't say they didn't work with the NHL. I said they didn't ONLY work with the NHL. So, with them working with the XL Center, that doesn't mean it guarantees that any of these updates are exclusively for the NHL.

Agree

1 hour ago, jerseydiehardwhaler said:

Malloy sending a letter to the islanders wouldn’t mean they weren’t doin this for nhl either right..idiot

**nny how the Islanders came out and said they never received that letter. You'd think there would be some record of them getting that but, guess what, there isn't because they never got it.

You're a moron.  What is said to the media, and what actually happens, are probably two different things.  

Besides, the letter was plastered all over the media.  I am 100% sure they saw it, and they read it.  So one way or the other, they got the letter.

Actually they got the letter, they said thank you but would like to stay in the area.. this was when they were talking about Belmont.. at least everything we are saying is actual proof that you can see yourself, like the report, and the letter, and trying to rebuild the xl, not like your lies.

• Like 1

TrueHartfordHockeyFan is a fake. Sorry, but my dad said when the Whalers were in Hartford, people enjoyed talking about Whalers games. Now, The Whalers should be back...with the Hartford Yard Goats and soccer and the Whalers...it would be an up and coming sports city. MLB in Hartford? It wouldn't be the first MLB team in the city.

• Like 1