Well, they're no way there were that many people there. There were plenty of sections that were completely empty and some that counted on one hand. Honestly, it looked like there was barely over 1000 people in the building. This also brings up another thing, I guess Evo was wrong about the number of season ticket holders because they announced under 3000. If there were actually that many people there I'd be happy to talk about it and say how great it was they had that many people on a Tuesday, but that number is a complete and utter lie.

24203600_10213465449203699_1471604004_n.jpg?oh=c29aeee573c7b7fb55cbe6d54ddfdac1&oe=5A204750

Another one of Biggie's photoshopped pictures, probably taken moments before an intermission when people were heading to bathrooms or to get food and taken at a certain angle.  

Also, the Rangers and Islanders were playing at the same time.

If it wasn't held on a cold Tuesday night, a school night and worknight, if this was a Sa****ay evening at 5pm instead and the Rangers and Islanders weren't playing, there would have been 8,000 people there easy.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, WhalerCentral said:

Another one of Biggie's photoshopped pictures, probably taken moments before an intermission when people were heading to bathrooms or to get food and taken at a certain angle.  

Also, the Rangers and Islanders were playing at the same time.

If it wasn't held on a cold Tuesday night, a school night and worknight, if this was a Sa****ay evening at 5pm instead and the Rangers and Islanders weren't playing, there would have been 8,000 people there easy.

There have already been a few Sa****ay's where the Islanders and Rangers weren't playing, when it wasn't freezing that only had 3000 people. Your excuses are hilarious because they're haven't been 8000 people are a UConn game in the XL Center in over a year. I think it's almost been two by now but I'd have to check to make sure. Also, I'd like to know if Keith Primeau was even going to be at the game tonight or if the Br***** Bonanza Bus lied about that to still tickets to get more people to show up on a weekday. We can see that didn't work at all. Also, that picture isn't a Photoshop and it was taken about 5 minutes into the first period.

Thats pretty good for a Tuesday night 

The AHL is terrified of putting any games on Tuesdays.   2800 is about 1100 more than the Pack get on Wed nights 

Weekdays don't draw as well as weekends in most sports

• Like 1

Uh, the WolfPack's lone Wednesday night home game in this season had an announced "crowd" of 1860.  In fact, last night's number of 2855 is higher than 4 of the 10 WolfPack "crowds" to this point of the season.  So, before you start running off at the mouth...you might want to check your facts.

As for when the picture was taken, as a so called "True" Hartford Hockey fan, you are totally aware that Hartford crowds, for reasons I will never, ever know, usually arrive late.  

I have nothing to say about the Bra$$ Bonanza Bus situation...if you want to find out what happened with Primeau, ask the guy that runs it.  I do know Pat Verbeek was in the building last night, he was sitting with the other scouts at the top of 107.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

Well, they're no way there were that many people there. There were plenty of sections that were completely empty and some that counted on one hand. Honestly, it looked like there was barely over 1000 people in the building. This also brings up another thing, I guess Evo was wrong about the number of season ticket holders because they announced under 3000. If there were actually that many people there I'd be happy to talk about it and say how great it was they had that many people on a Tuesday, but that number is a complete and utter lie.

24203600_10213465449203699_1471604004_n.jpg?oh=c29aeee573c7b7fb55cbe6d54ddfdac1&oe=5A204750

I've been a season ticket holder for two years. There is no question that attendance has dropped quite a bit from last year. This year the crowds have been pretty much the same from a week night to a Sa****ay afternoon game start.Between 1500- 2000 at best. There is no chance  that there have been larger crowds than that. Two of the games went up against Uconn football games. I hope the fans come back now that the team is playing better. Last night was a great game and the best first period they've played all year.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KarmanosIsGod said:

Pack will have about 2000 tonight, also love the photoshopped pic of one section like you did with Springfield.

Nothing I've posted has been Photoshopped. I don't own that program, and even if I did, I don't know how to use it.

I love how he takes a picture of 5 sections and says it's the entire crowd.  I've been at every UConn home game this year, and from the naked eye, the number of people at each game looks pretty much the same each night...within a couple of hundred or so.

The numbers this year have been a disappointment, no two ways about that...it proves the honeymoon period is over and the team has to win to bring people into the building.  Which makes them no different than any other team.

• Like 1

How could anyone call themselves true Hartford Hockey fan when every post is hate filled about Hartford Hockey.  

Yes there can't be three thousand ticket holders because 2855 is no where near 3000.

Seriously???  🤣