Sign in to follow this  
MarkH2919

Question for Whalevolution

I don't know, Mark. I've only reported one post while I've been on here, and Evo thanked me for doing it because it was something that really doesn't belong in this page. I'm telling the truth, I didn't report that post, and I honestly have no clue why it's gone. If that one is gone, then every one of my posts about UConn should be deleted as well.

11 hours ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

I don't know, Mark. I've only reported one post while I've been on here, and Evo thanked me for doing it because it was something that really doesn't belong in this page. I'm telling the truth, I didn't report that post, and I honestly have no clue why it's gone. If that one is gone, then every one of my posts about UConn should be deleted as well.

That is true he did report a language issue on an unrelated thread  recently but other than that I have no info on what happened.  

Uh, I'm not the only one that calls you that.  Of course...you could put the whole "Biggie" thing to rest once and for all, but since you don't have the cojones to come up to me at a game and shake my hand...I guess it doesn't bother you as much as you let on.

5 hours ago, MarkH2919 said:

Uh, I'm not the only one that calls you that.  Of course...you could put the whole "Biggie" thing to rest once and for all, but since you don't have the cojones to come up to me at a game and shake my hand...I guess it doesn't bother you as much as you let on.

Why would I want to do that? You'll either tell everyone I walked up to you and bowed down at your feet begging you for your forgiveness or you'll still say we never met. I have seen the other posts from the people that have met you and you say one thing and they say the complete opposite. Talking to you "face-to-face" would be a waste of time, and not worth the energy. It's just **nny how all the lemmings on here can hide behind their screen names but as soon as someone goes against you or calls you on your lies, they are either trolls or they have to be Biggie, KarmanosIsGod, p4277, radcon, or the guy who had his account blocked. You just can't seem to believe that there are plenty of other people out there that disagree with some of the bull you guys say on here. You also can't believe that someone who is a Whalers fans thinks what you guys are saying is completely insane. That's no one else's problem but yours.

• Like 1

I have not lied about meeting anyone on this forum.

When I went up to Kevin Johnson at a CT Whale game a bunch of years ago, there were people there that saw me go up to him.  No harsh words were exchanged...in fact, the last time I saw Kevin at a UConn game, he said hi to both me and WhaleGuy123 as we walked past him in the concourse.  Even saw him at a Yard Goats game during Whalers weekend.  

When I went up to Hendrickson at a UConn game, I told exactly how the story went, and Hendrickson even said that was how it went.  If you don't believe me, go look it up...

Your lies are pathetic and tiresome.  You and you alone have the opportunity to put to rest that you are not Biggie, and you flatly ref use to take advantage of the opportunity.  But...why should I be surprised...it's what trolls do.  

And, for the record...I will meet ANYONE here that wants to say hi.  I am a UConn season ticket holder, WhaleGuy sit at the top of 105, on the 106 side, last row, on the aisle.  

Edited by MarkH2919
  • Like 2

M sure there are many people who disagree about what we talk about here, but I’m also sure those people aren’t 2 faced liars. Also, I have met quite a few people on this board, including mark, and he’s a stand up good guy, now on the other hand like some of the clowns you mentioned, and yourself, biggie, we can’t say the same. So who are the guys hiding behind a screen name.. 

He talks like Biggie.  He behaves like Biggie.  He defends the WolfPack like Biggie.  He bashes the Whalers constantly like Biggie.  The one and only thing that he has going for him is that he claims to be a Whalers fan...that said, considering his track record...nobody can verify if that's true or not.  From what I've seen and read...I'm going to go ahead and say it's 100% not true.  But that's OK...he's not the only one here that claimed to be a Whalers fan that wasn't.  VinceCT leaps to mind.

• Like 1