Sign in to follow this  
TrueHartfordHockeyFan

An actual sellout for UConn

Biggie, the Whalers sold out the Civic Center more times than the Uconn Women have sold out the Civic Center/XL Center.  You can't even put together one or two sentences without lying.

"Just wish the Whalers had anywhere close to this type of support when they were here."

And just how idiotic is this statement?????? O.o

Biggie Lite, here's some friendly advice...if you want people to really believe you're NOT Biggie...you might want to stop saying the exact stuff Biggie would say.

When was the last time the Wolf Pack "actually" sold out a game? Meaning without the curtains? I'll give you a hint: the number is less than 1. The last time that building was completely sold out for a hockey game was April 13, 1997. I think even the Big Guy knows who played in that game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mr. Br***** Bonanza said:

When was the last time the Wolf Pack "actually" sold out a game? Meaning without the curtains? I'll give you a hint: the number is less than 1. The last time that building was completely sold out for a hockey game was April 13, 1997. I think even the Big Guy knows who played in that game.

I know who played because I was there the only problem is that the game wasn't sold out. They were still selling tickets to the game after the puck dropped. I know that because my brother flew in from California to be at the game and was able to buy one for his wife to come with him. So, you're wrong there. The last sellout for a hockey game was the Whalers, but it wasn't their final game.

Ok so, 1997 Whalers last game, I was pondering the situation, did I want to go, did I not, well I said no I didn’t want to go.. I fought myself for 3 weeks cause part of me wanted to go but I didn’t want to face the reality that they were really leaving.. so having said that, 2 weeks before the game I decided I couldn’t miss this, knowing it would be horrible either way I needed to be tjere.. my uncle was def going so I couldn’t use his tickets, I called my agent joe barbetta, and guess what biggie, there were no tickets left for the game, sold out.. and I only needed a single seat, sold out.. what the **** are you talking about liar..that was the last Whalers game, and it was sold out..

But...but...but...his "brother" from California was coming....LMAO

The lies go on and on.  I wonder if he remembers who the Whalers opponent was on that horrible day...or the score...or any minute detail from the game.  My guess is he doesn't.

I know everything about that day. I don't know who Jersey was calling because I know a bunch of people who bought tickets from the box office and from scalpers before the game. Heck, even the Courant reported about that. I also know the score was 2-1, and they beat the Lightning thanks to the Whalers number 1 guy, Kevin Dineen. I'll never forget his speech after the game was over. You guys can keep believing that I'm Biggie, honestly I think it's hilarious because I'll never really have to deal with you morons in person. I just do feel sorry for him if you guys are go after him for something he has nothing to do with. That doesn't mean I'm going to meet up with any of you to show you who I really am. Evo even posted about how he went up and asked him at a Wolf Pack game if he was me and the guy had no clue. Glad none of you will never met me, and that's the main reason why.

I worked for the Hartford Whalers at various capacities. I was working in the store the very last day it was open. I locked it up for the last time. I still have the key. I know everything that went on the day of the last game from within the organization...stuff most people don't know. The game was a sellout. That's why scalpers were getting astronomically high prices for tickets.

Edited by Mr. Brass Bonanza
  • Like 1

What do these topics prove? If the wolfpack were actually not at the bottom of attendance and the uconn men and women were getting 12,000-15,000 per XL game on average your poor mans trolling schemes would be entertaining. But the pack are doing worse in the last month numbers wise than uconn hockey, uconn basketball. Heck i remember when i played a **ll youth hockey game before a wolf pack game and family and friends came down to the XL at like 3:30. That game had more fans there than last weeks Pack/Falcons game lol.

What should we take from this?  Fraud HHF lied again.  Yawn...no big deal.  

I will say this...FHHF is not Biggie.  How do I know?  Because not even Biggie was this bad.

6 hours ago, MarkH2919 said:

What should we take from this?  Fraud HHF lied again.  Yawn...no big deal.  

I will say this...FHHF is not Biggie.  How do I know?  Because not even Biggie was this bad.

People were buying tickets after the game started, and there were plenty of empty seats. I don't think it was a sell out at all, but go ahead and make up whatever you what to believe, it seems like that's what you guys do best.

So who am I going to believe...someone that is taking the word of a brother 3000 miles away, or someone that worked inside the organization????  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Also...and I can't believe I have to explain this...just because a seat is empty doesn't mean the ticket wasn't sold.  

Your stupidity is reaching epic proportions.