There is no way there were that many people in the XL Center. There were definitely not as many people there tonight as there was only 2800 people there. Great game by UConn and it was nice to actually see students at the game for once but, to only have 3300 on a Friday, against a ranked opponent is pathetic.

dude i already made this thread i even posted how pathetic it was that uconn had more people there than the majority of college hockey games tonight

Edited by Monizzle145

10 minutes ago, Monizzle145 said:

dude i already made this thread i even posted how pathetic it was that uconn had more people there than the majority of college hockey games tonight

They didn't have more than anyone. If you were there you'd know 3300 was being really generous with how many people actually showed up tonight.

I guess uconn inflated numbers to.. liar, liar Hartford hater is at it again. I would comment on other threads you posted on but everyone already knows about you and why you do.. and by the way Seattle isn’t ready for a team, they are getting ready *****wipe.. 

13 minutes ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

They didn't have more than anyone. If you were there you'd know 3300 was being really generous with how many people actually showed up tonight.

I think your eyes are a little bias. People post photos of the wolfpack games being emptier than the attendance numbers and not a word from you. Uconn has one of the highest attendance figures in D-1 hockey for 12/8/17 and you claim that the numbers are not right. How is this a failure when they got more people downtown on a Friday 45 minutes away from campus than the majority on campus games? Not to mention the tickets every other school tonight are cheaper than the box office prices at the XL.

Edited by Monizzle145

14 minutes ago, Monizzle145 said:

I think your eyes are a little bias. People post photos of the wolfpack games being emptier than the attendance numbers and not a word from you. Uconn has one of the highest attendance figures in D-1 hockey for 12/8/17 and you claim that the numbers are not right. How is this a failure when they got more people downtown on a Friday 45 minutes away from campus than the majority on campus games? Not to mention the tickets every other school tonight are cheaper than the box office prices at the XL.

I have complained about the Wolf Pack's attendance. I have criticized them about things they've done. I'm just sick of Whalers fans saying how they're going to save Hartford when they don't bring in nearly the same amount of people to Hartford. Even the bars and restaurants around the XL Center have said that they don't see the same numbers of people before and after UConn hockey like they see for the Wolf Pack. Most nights they don't even realize that UConn has a hockey game until people show up in jerseys. If 3000 people are actually there then the $23 box office ticket prices are great, but everyone says that attendance is 90% season tickets. If that's true then they're only getting $10 to $12 a seat. That's how much I paid for my seats this year. I hardly ever see anyone buying tickets at the box office because there are usually people selling "extras" outside before the games. I've even seen people "sell" tickets if the other person buys them a beer or some food. Honestly, if you go to a UConn game and pay $23 to get, you're an idiot.

1 minute ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

I have complained about the Wolf Pack's attendance. I have criticized them about things they've done. I'm just sick of Whalers fans saying how they're going to save Hartford when they don't bring in nearly the same amount of people to Hartford. Even the bars and restaurants around the XL Center have said that they don't see the same numbers of people before and after UConn hockey like they see for the Wolf Pack. Most nights they don't even realize that UConn has a hockey game until people show up in jerseys. If 3000 people are actually there then the $23 box office ticket prices are great, but everyone says that attendance is 90% season tickets. If that's true then they're only getting $10 to $12 a seat. That's how much I paid for my seats this year. I hardly ever see anyone buying tickets at the box office because there are usually people selling "extras" outside before the games. I've even seen people "sell" tickets if the other person buys them a beer or some food. Honestly, if you go to a UConn game and pay $23 to get, you're an idiot.

You make a thread after every Uconn game and do nothing for wolf pack games so clearly you are still bias. As far as Mark H and Jersey and Evo none of them are saying Uconn hockey is going to save hockey they just enjoy a team that represents us more than a ranger affiliate. The Uconn season ticket price is the box office price for most non student college hockey games(10-12). **** as students most tickets are free or dirt cheap for other schools.

Your attempt to critique Uconn hockey attendance is a joke purely because the majority of college hockey D-1 games are getting 2 to 3 thousand people even on a weekend. If you want to call out people for thinking the whalers are coming back or knock people for believing in fake investors that is one thing. But the sorry attempt to attack uconn attendance is just a pathetic as people who think an ownership group is going to invest in Hartford next year. I mean people are quoting fake sources and backroom rumors about investors. this is no more stupid than your "eye test" of attendance.

Final Attendance numbers from other games last night

Counting Uconn 22 D-1 games and Uconn drew 9th of 22 games drawing better than 59% of teams last night despite being 30 minutes from campus.

Mercyhurst at American Intl 157

Canisius at Niagra 1,452

St Lawrence at Clarkson 3,470

BU at UM***** Lowell 5,688

Northern Mich at Bemidji State 2,613

Alaska at Alaska Anchorage 2,298

Minn st at Lake Superior 1,396

Ferris State at Mich Tech 2,901

Alabama Huntsville at Bowling Green 1,847

Miami (OH) at Western Mich 2,626

Colorado Coll at Denver 6,170

Minn Duluth at Neb Omaha 6,067

North Dakota vs St Cloud state 4,631

Mich vs Mich state 6,007

Notre Dave at Wisc 9,216

Army vs Merrimack 2,055

Maine vs QU 2,875

Princeton vs ASU 861

RIT at Providence College: 1,926

Penn State at Robert Morris: 2,471

Minnesota at Ohio State: 3,709

Good news. YOU'E ALL FACKING IDIOTS.  HOW CAN YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELVES FIGHTING OVER WHICH PART OF HARTFORD IS WORSE???? You're supporting each others arguments!!!!

"YOURS is worse."

"NO YOURS is worse."

You all ****. All of you just try and put each other down. News flash. ALL OUR TEAMS! (****)

HOW ABOUT SOME SUPPORT FOR ALL????

STOP BICKERING. YOU'RE ALL PATHETIC.

Edited by glothelegend