Sign in to follow this  
TrueHartfordHockeyFan

2145 for a Springfield-Hartford game

8 hours ago, MarkH2919 said:

You have no way of knowing that...

Actually we do. It is called precedent. Odds are that if you and TrueHartfordHockeyFan engage with one another in a thread out here then the thread is going to end up being a back and forth between the two of you.
And the worst thing is that the back and forth is never just civil debate about subjects. And most of that is your fault, Mark. Because you can't just share your opinion or make a factual point and end it at that. You have to give your opinion or make factual points and also insult people while you do it. You always have to add in an "idiot" or a "moron" or a "imbecile" or a "dip$hit" or a "Fraud" or a "BiggieLite" or some other insult or insulting nickname. Because it isn't just enough for you to share opinions or facts. You also have to insult certain people while you do it. Why? I don't know. Maybe it makes you feel better about yourself.
What I do know for fact is that if someone is going to insult someone in threads on this board, it is most likely going to be you doing the insulting. You have proven that is who you are out here and that is what you do out here. And you have proven it over and over and over and over again. There is a way of knowing that. We just have to read your posts.  

• Like 4

3 hours ago, MarkH2919 said:

And I'll repeat what I've told you over and over...if you don't like what I post, block me.  Otherwise, S T F U.

It isn't that I don't like what you post. Once in a while you post something interesting or you make a good point. Why would I want to block that?
The problem is how you post. A lot of times, even when you are making interesting or good points you feel like you have to insult people. So you end up ruining what could be solid contribution to message board. For some reason you get off on calling people "idiot" or "moron" or "dip$hit" or "Fraud" or "imbecile". For some reason you get off on giving people insulting nicknames. Why? Maybe it makes you feel better about yourself. Maybe you put other people down so you feel like you are better than them.
What I do know is that over and over and over and over and over and over again that is what you have done out here. If there is some body who is going to insult other people out here it is likely going to be you. That is your reputation out here. You are the internet bully of the Courant Whalers message board.
I am not blocking you and I am not Shutting The F*** Up. I am not giving you satisfaction of giving in to your bullying out here. I'm going to call you out every time you act like internet bully. Every time you call people "idiot" and "dip$hit" and "moron" and "fraud" and "imbecile"and other ridiculous nicknames you can come up with, I am going to call you out for it. I mean it is sad that some body your age is acting like a 4th or 5th grade student. Do everyone out here a favor (most of all yourself) and start acting like an adult. 

• Like 3

CHad sorry but all you do here is point out what others to, not much of a contribution from you either.. now before you go on about me, I’m not perfect but I can have a good debate, chat, talk, whatever you want to call it, and I can see both sides, but some ***** on here is nothing but smack talking Hartford and whaler fans.. 

Chad, I'm not changing for you, and I'm not changing for anybody else either.  So do everyone here a favor and start posting stuff that actually means something, or leave.  Personally, I don't give a crap what you do because Jersey is 100% correct, you bring absolutely nothing to this board at all.  

44 minutes ago, MarkH2919 said:

Chad, I'm not changing for you, and I'm not changing for anybody else either.  So do everyone here a favor and start posting stuff that actually means something, or leave.  Personally, I don't give a crap what you do because Jersey is 100% correct, you bring absolutely nothing to this board at all.  

It's not like you and Jersey bring anything to this board. You make stuff up and flip-flop all the time. Just recently I brought up how Howlings heard that the Pack and the CRDA are going to announce a two-year deal, and you went off on how they're "counterfeit", they're clowns, and your "nacho guy" knows more than they do. Then, Evo posted about how that is happening because it's the only option for Hartford, and you came back with how your "source" confirmed that as well and spun it to sound like the CRDA saving hockey.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

It's not like you and Jersey bring anything to this board. You make stuff up and flip-flop all the time. Just recently I brought up how Howlings heard that the Pack and the CRDA are going to announce a two-year deal, and you went off on how they're "counterfeit", they're clowns, and your "nacho guy" knows more than they do. Then, Evo posted about how that is happening because it's the only option for Hartford, and you came back with how your "source" confirmed that as well and spun it to sound like the CRDA saving hockey.

That’s the way you see things because your so anti Hartford and anti Whalers.. it is the only option at this point in time to sign them but surely it’s not what they want.. you don’t care if the Whalers return and we’re never a whaler fan, and that’s ok but you should t be here being an *****hole like you always are.

Jersey nails it.  The whole bunch of you haters are nothing but *****ing cowards.  None of you have the balls to say any of this to my face, or to anyone else's face for that matter.  You just hide behind a computer.  Then I'm the "internet bully"  Too f unny.

The best part is that we're going to get the last laugh...and believe me when I say...it's going to be so, so incredibly sweet...

"See ya January 2nd fatso. I'd say come say hi at a Wolfpack game, but you'd never go to one to start with."

I'll be there...where I always sit, top row of 105.

1 hour ago, MarkH2919 said:

Jersey nails it.  The whole bunch of you haters are nothing but *****ing cowards.  None of you have the balls to say any of this to my face, or to anyone else's face for that matter.  You just hide behind a computer.  Then I'm the "internet bully"  Too f unny.

What's **nny is that everyone I've talked to saying you are the internet bully. You talk a big game but when people do meet you at games you duck your head and don't say a word. After reading your posts, seeing what others have said about "you confronting them", and actually talking to people I know that you are the big tough guy online but are mommy's little baby coward in person.

• Like 1

So, who "meets me at games???"

I have missed 1 UConn game in the 4 years I've had season tickets...and not one time has anyone from this board come to meet me face to face.  The only one that has was Hendrickson, and I went to him, and I was anything but quiet.

More lies from Fraudie...what a stunning development.

Again...same deal as with KIG...top of 105, on the 106 side, last row...I'm easy to spot, as I sit on the aisle.  Come meet me face-to-face.  If you have the guts, that is.

15 hours ago, jerseydiehardwhaler said:

CHad sorry but all you do here is point out what others to

Really? That's all I do? WRONG.

"Whole point in selling XL Center is to get cost of renovating it and maintaining it and running it off of state of CT and city of Hartford books. To do that you need to sell XL Center to private investors. UConn is not private investor. UConn is public university that receives public **nding from state of CT to operate. UConn "buying" and "owning" and "operating" XL Center would just be state of CT owning and operating XL Center. Only difference is that state of CT would be paying to renovate and maintain and run XL Center under UConn's name. And Amazon second headquarters isn't coming to CT. Amazon second headquarters is going someplace like Atlanta, Pittsburgh, Boston, Baltimore, Philly or Chicago."

How is a post like that an example of me pointing out what others do? It isn't. And I made that post. So, pointing out what others do isn't all that I do out here.     

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MarkH2919 said:

Mark, I don't expect you to change. You are what you are. You are internet bully who gets off on insulting other people out here. I guess that sort of thing makes you feel better about yourself. It sure doesn't make the conversations out here any better or more on topic. It just derails them. 
I don't know why a guy your age would be acting like a child. You are probably in your late 20s to middle 30s. But on this message board you act like a 4th or 5th grade school yard bully. I don't know how you think that acting like that is going to make this board a better place. I don't know why you think that insulting people makes this board a better place. I don't know why you think that calling people "idiot" and "moron" and "imbecile" and "fraud" and "dip$hit" is going to make the conversations out here better and more on topic. Then again you probably really are not concerned with making Courant Whalers message board a better place. You're just concerned with trying to be some big tough guy of the internet message board who everyone bows down to. You could bring something to this board, but you really don't. What you bring is a lousy attitude and bullying personality and name calling and insults and the derailing of threads. Over and over and over and over and over again.   

3 hours ago, MarkH2919 said:

Mark you are the internet bully. You're probably a bully in life also. That's why you are always out here calling people cowards and challenging people to come up to you at games. That's why you are always challenging people to "have the balls" to say things to your face at hockey games. Deep down inside you know that normal and mature people aren't interested in playing that game. Mature and adult people can't be bothered with lowering them selves to level of getting into some faceoff with you at a hockey game. Mature adult people in their 20s and 30s and 40s and older don't act like elementary school kids in a school yard. Which is why you are always making "come up to me at a game" challenges out here. Because it lets you feel like a big tough guy on the internet. Plus you know that mature adults aren't going to waste their time on that nonsense, so then you get to come back on the message board and brag about how you are so tough that nobody dares to come up to you at games.
The reason people aren't coming up to you at games isn't because they are cowards who are afraid of you, Mark. The reason is because most people are not interested in acting like 10 and 11 year olds when they are in their 20s and 30s and 40s and older. You would know that if you grew up and started acting your age.   

Yet you keep talking, Chad.  Come to a UConn game and meet me face to face.  I'll bet pretty much anything you don't have the balls to say to my face what you're saying behind the comfort and safety of your computer screen.

When I had a problem with KJ, I approached him.  When I had a problem with Hendrickson, I approached him.  That's what men do.  They don't hide behind their computer screens.  Next UConn game is January 2.  I'll be in my usual seat, the same seat I've had since UConn moved their hockey games to the XL Center...and the guess from here is none of you will have the balls to come up to me and shake my hand and say the same stuff to my face that you're saying here.  

2 minutes ago, WhalerChad said:

I don't know why a guy your age would be acting like a child. You are probably in your late 20s to middle 30s. But on this message board you act like a 4th or 5th grade school yard bully. 

He's actually in his 40's and acts like this. He also thinks that since he's on the board of the Whalers Booster Club, he knows more than anyone else about what's going on but hasn't been right about anything over the years. I've gone back to check because he likes to call me "Biggie Lite" and other things, but after going through all the posts I think I should take that as a compliment. Biggie posted about WSE not paying bills and **dging the numbers by over 15%, and Mark came in here and said that all teams do stuff like that and the bills are just late but will be paid, so there was nothing to worry about. The team got in trouble with their numbers and Junior came on to this board to admit that attendance numbers made up and that he even added a few hundred to those numbers. The Courant reported about how WSE and the Baldwins were being fired from managing the team and sued for not paying employees, Reebok, MSG, CPTV, FOX 61, East Hartford, Hartford, and the state. The total of their debt reached over $4 million and there still hasn't been any confirmation that those debts were ever paid off. That's just one of the many examples of someone posting facts and Mark saying their won't, don't know what they're talking about, and only saying something because they hate Hartford, the Whalers, or the state.

I wish I had the time to go back and read posts from years ago. Then again, if I had that time, I'd probably be doing something more constructive and meaning**l. In the end, this board really means nothing and we're all a bunch of knuckleheads for taking it so seriously. But, we certainly could be doing a lot worse things.