Sign in to follow this  
TrueHartfordHockeyFan

2145 for a Springfield-Hartford game

1 minute ago, MarkH2919 said:

Yet you keep talking, Chad.  Come to a UConn game and meet me face to face.  I'll bet pretty much anything you don't have the balls to say to my face what you're saying behind the comfort and safety of your computer screen.

When I had a problem with KJ, I approached him.  When I had a problem with Hendrickson, I approached him.  That's what men do.  They don't hide behind their computer screens.  Next UConn game is January 2.  I'll be in my usual seat, the same seat I've had since UConn moved their hockey games to the XL Center...and the guess from here is none of you will have the balls to come up to me and shake my hand and say the same stuff to my face that you're saying here. \

Mark, I'not lowering myself to the level of you. I'm not giving you satisfaction of thinking you call shots and dictate to me when and where and how I interact with you. My not coming to your seat at a UConn game or a WolfPack game or any other game has nothing to do with me not having the balls to say to your face what I say to you out here. I go to UConn games and Wolf Pack games and Yard Goat games and other sporting events with my Dad. Going to the games is time for me to enjoy time with my Dad. I am not taking time away from some thing I enjoy doing to waste time convincing a bully that I have "balls" and I am not a "coward". Why would I take even a minute of time away from some thing I enjoy doing with my Dad to waste my time trying to prove myself to an immature bully? But you know all this. Which is why you make the "come meet me face to face" challenges. Because in your immature mind and bullying mind you know that mature adult people who act their age aren't going to waste their time coming to meet you like a 4th grade kid on the schoolyard. Which then gives you chance to rush out here and puff out your chest out here and claim out here that everyone else is a coward who is afraid to meet you.
Whatever makes you feel better about yourself Mark.     

• Like 1

Mr. BB is correct, it must be nice to take the time to go back to stuff that was posted 4-5 years ago.  

The Baldwins made some mistakes while running the Connecticut Whale.  There's no denying that.  There is also no denying they loved (and still love) Hartford, and want what is best for it.  It's a crying shame that people at Sunday's game (providing Fraudie was actually telling the truth for a change) were booing him and saying "Baldwin $uck$", because without the Baldwins stepping in, it is entirely possible we could have lost the AHL years ago.  But...it's also typical of how crappy the WolfPack fans are as a whole, and it's why the Rangers run in Hartford can't possibly end soon enough...

"My not coming to your seat at a UConn game or a WolfPack game or any other game has nothing to do with me not having the balls to say to your face what I say to you out here."

Uh, yeah, yeah it does.  It proves you are content to hide behind your monitor.  It's easy to say the crap you're spewing and hide behind your monitor...it's what you guys do...   

If you're going to talk the talk, boys....you gotta walk the walk.  Chad's already confessed he won't walk the walk...which is not a surprise at all.  Let's see if any of the rest of you will come out from behind your monitors...the over/under is being set at 1...and I'm leaning towards the under.

2 minutes ago, MarkH2919 said:

Uh, yeah, yeah it does.  It proves you are content to hide behind your monitor.  It's easy to say the crap you're spewing and hide behind your monitor...it's what you guys do...   

If you're going to talk the talk, boys....you gotta walk the walk.  Chad's already confessed he won't walk the walk...which is not a surprise at all.  

What it proves is that I would rather spend time with someone I enjoy (my Dad) at a game then waste time giving an immature bully (you) the satisfaction of stooping to his level.
But you keep telling yourself whatever it takes to make yourself feel better, Mark. I truly hope that some day you find a more mature way to feel good about yourself.  

• Like 1

Mark, you're bragging now on a message board that 15 people use because you feel you've won. Do you not realize how pathetic that sounds. No wonder everyone views you as a loser. Having no job and sitting at home in your little fantasy world where you're the biggest thing since sliced bread muse be so exciting. You must feel so pathetic about your life since you've accomplished nothing but being the king of a message board and eating at Friendly's once a month that you created an online persona here to ***** on other people opinions.

Edited by KarmanosIsGod

LMAO, now I have no job?  Who told you that?  Biggie?  Or KJ?  

I haven't won anything until the Whalers come back.  And when that happens...not if...but when....I'll NEVER let you a-holes live it down.  Ever.  

2 minutes ago, MarkH2919 said:

And I hope you someday grow a pair of balls, Chad.  Because hiding behind a computer screen is not exactly the mature way to go about things.

Here's the mature way I go about things in my life, Mark. I spend time with my wife and my parents and my friends. I'm preparing for the arrival of my first child. I work hard at a job I love and I volunteer with charity and community organizations. I try to make the city of Hartford and the state of Connecticut a better place. And doing those things is what makes me feel good.
Doing those things is how I "grew my pair of balls", Mark. Maybe you should try it, because acting like a 4th grade school yard bully on the internet and in real life when your age says that you should be acting like an adult isn't the mature way to go about things.     

• Like 1

Saying that Mark bullies anyone is either a sign of arrogance or ignorance, chose which one you prefer. I have children in school who are online, and although we have been fortunate enough that they have not been bullied online, I have seen what true online bullying is like. It's horrific...utterly disgusting...and sometimes even life altering. To clas sify Mark as an online bully is utterly ridiculous by astronomical measures.

Edited by Mr. Brass Bonanza

10 minutes ago, Mr. Br***** Bonanza said:

Saying that Mark bullies anyone is either a sign of arrogance or ignorance, chose which one you prefer. I have children in school who are online, and although we have been fortunate enough that they have not been bullied online, I have seen what true online bullying is like. It's horrific...utterly disgusting...and sometimes even life altering. To clas sify Mark as an online bully is utterly ridiculous by astronomical measures.

It isn't arrogance or ignorance. It is knowledge. My wife has a degree in education and she is working on a master's degree in clinical psychology. And one of her focuses is on the subject of online bullying. Online bullying can take on a lot of different forms and online bullying can vary to a lot of different degrees. My wife would tell you that Mark qualifies as an online bully. And that is based upon her education in the field of clinical psychology. Mark resorts to labeling people who don't agree with him out here and people who challenge his opinions out here as "morons" and "liars" and "idiots" and "imbeciles" and "frauds" and "dip$hits". He demeans people with these labels so he can undermine them and their opinions. My wife would tell you that is behavior that is recognized by mental health professionals as bullying. Mark challenges people who disagree with him out here to meet him in person and say to him face to face what they post out here. And if people re**se to do that he then labels them "cowards" and says they have "no balls" if they will not agree to a physical meeting. My wife would tell you that is manipulative behavior that is recognized as being part of online bullying by mental health professionals. My wife would also tell you that just because the targets of Mark's online bullying don't have their lives altered in some horrible or life altering or disgusting way, that does not mean that Mark isn't guilty of online bullying. It just means that his targets haven't given in to his online bully. 
When you are an adult and over and over and over and over again you have to resort to labeling people "idiots" and "morons" and "imbeciles" and "dip$hits", you are not behaving in a mature way. When you are an adult and over and over and over and over again you have to challenge people to come confront you in public, you are not behaving in mature way. When Mark acts like this he is acting like a child. He is carrying on like a schoolyard bully. His behavior is what it is. And it certainly is not the the behavior of a mature adult in his 20s or 30s or 40s or more.       

• Like 1

From the sounds of it, neither you or your wife have a clue what true internet bullying is.

All I am saying is none of you would come up to me face to face, man to man, and say the same stuff to my face that you're saying to me and about me behind the safety and comfort of your computer screens.  If you want to prove me wrong, you have the opportunity to do so.  

8 minutes ago, MarkH2919 said:

From the sounds of it, neither you or your wife have a clue what true internet bullying is.

All I am saying is none of you would come up to me face to face, man to man, and say the same stuff to my face that you're saying to me and about me behind the safety and comfort of your computer screens.  If you want to prove me wrong, you have the opportunity to do so.  

My wife is receiving training necessary in field of clinical psychology to receive a master's degree. Her instructors are professionals with years of experience in the field. You? What you know about "true internet bullying", you know from engaging in the practice. You're a cl*****ic bully Mark. You demean and insult other people so you can feel better about yourself. You do it on internet and, given how much you challenge people to come meet you "face to face", you also try to do it out in real world.
I can't speak for any body else. What I can tell you personally is that my not coming to meet you "face to face, man to man" has nothing to do with me being a coward or not having balls. I am not meeting you face to face because based off the way you act out here, I have no desire to meet you in person. It would be a waste of my time. Time that I enjoy spending with my Dad. Why would I sacrifice time I truly enjoy with my Dad to meet an immature bully? And you have to be joking with "man to man" business. I don't consider you a man, Mark. Based on the way you act out here I consider you a child who lashes out and insults any one who doesn't agree with him. Finally, I don't have anything to "prove" to you. Who the **** are you that you think any one has to "prove" anything to you?
At end of the day, we just don't agree on how mature adults should behave. That is it.    

The Whalers are coming back in 2018 (2019 at the latest) and all of you doubters and non-believers are going to get your faces rubbed in it, there is so much money being pumped into the XL Center by the State, NHL officials have met with the State and City, the Governor is in contact with many rich investors, Whalers merchandise sales are top in the league, there are upwards of 5 NHL teams in trouble that are looking at Hartford as a possible destination, things are happening in Hartford.

6 hours ago, WhalerCentral said:

The Whalers are coming back in 2018 (2019 at the latest) and all of you doubters and non-believers are going to get your faces rubbed in it, there is so much money being pumped into the XL Center by the State, NHL officials have met with the State and City, the Governor is in contact with many rich investors, Whalers merchandise sales are top in the league, there are upwards of 5 NHL teams in trouble that are looking at Hartford as a possible destination, things are happening in Hartford.

You know Frenchy or Frankie your name is, you are finally absolutely right on this one. You called this one from left field, hit the nail right on the head!! We now have an exact date that the Whalers will be coming back to Hartford, and you were right, it is in 2018!! The date is Feb. 24, 2018!! The Whalers will be at the XL Center dropping the puck and scoring goals! Don't know how I ever doubted you, but I won't anymore. Take my advice guys and listen to the man who has privy information and the know how. 

Image may contain: 11 people, people smiling, text

16 hours ago, WhalerChad said:

Mark, I'not lowering myself to the level of you. I'm not giving you satisfaction of thinking you call shots and dictate to me when and where and how I interact with you. My not coming to your seat at a UConn game or a WolfPack game or any other game has nothing to do with me not having the balls to say to your face what I say to you out here. I go to UConn games and Wolf Pack games and Yard Goat games and other sporting events with my Dad. Going to the games is time for me to enjoy time with my Dad. I am not taking time away from some thing I enjoy doing to waste time convincing a bully that I have "balls" and I am not a "coward". Why would I take even a minute of time away from some thing I enjoy doing with my Dad to waste my time trying to prove myself to an immature bully? But you know all this. Which is why you make the "come meet me face to face" challenges. Because in your immature mind and bullying mind you know that mature adult people who act their age aren't going to waste their time coming to meet you like a 4th grade kid on the schoolyard. Which then gives you chance to rush out here and puff out your chest out here and claim out here that everyone else is a coward who is afraid to meet you.
Whatever makes you feel better about yourself Mark.     

Their are other people in your life other than your dad 

Your dad doesn't know everything 

Branch out for once maybe if you did take one minute to say he l l o to Mark we all wouldn't be subjected to an "As the World turns" soap opera thread day and night and the rest of us could actually talk hockey instead of having to read this stuff. Or invite Mark to meet you.  Otherwise it's just the same Merry go round with you two. Mark maybe name calling in every post but a meet and greet is a solution. Something you haven't offered. Once you two meet you won't be hurling insults as often.  Trust me after 8 years in this nutty board it seems to be the only thing that works.  Mark is right about people behind a screen but that's life today. 

5 hours ago, radcon said:

You know Frenchy or Frankie your name is, you are finally absolutely right on this one. You called this one from left field, hit the nail right on the head!! We now have an exact date that the Whalers will be coming back to Hartford, and you were right, it is in 2018!! The date is Feb. 24, 2018!! The Whalers will be at the XL Center dropping the puck and scoring goals! Don't know how I ever doubted you, but I won't anymore. Take my advice guys and listen to the man who has privy information and the know how. 

Image may contain: 11 people, people smiling, text

Alumni working with PAL

Should be a good event at the XL for once

" What I can tell you personally is that my not coming to meet you "face to face, man to man" has nothing to do with me being a coward or not having balls. I am not meeting you face to face because based off the way you act out here, I have no desire to meet you in person. It would be a waste of my time. Time that I enjoy spending with my Dad. Why would I sacrifice time I truly enjoy with my Dad to meet an immature bully? And you have to be joking with "man to man" business. I don't consider you a man, Mark. Based on the way you act out here I consider you a child who lashes out and insults any one who doesn't agree with him. Finally, I don't have anything to "prove" to you. Who the **** are you that you think any one has to "prove" anything to you

It has everything to do with being a coward, Chad.  You (along with the rest) would NEVER say anything to me face-to-face like you're saying on here.  And, THAT, sir (and I use that term loosely) is the definition of an "internet bully", one that talks big online, but hides from any face-to-face confrontation.  

You've proven everything to me.  You're nothing more than a yellow-bellied coward.  

Chad, perhaps y'all should get your money back. You couldn't be more off. So yes...arrogance and perhaps also ignorance on your part at the same time. Your "knowledge" is questionable at best.

I have to agree with Mark...your ref usal to say he llo to him is cowardice. You're hiding behind dribbling rhetoric because you're afraid. Mark suggested I say hi to him at a game years ago and I did. The guy couldn't be nicer.

Edited by Mr. Brass Bonanza

46 minutes ago, Mr. Br***** Bonanza said:

Chad, perhaps y'all should get your money back. You couldn't be more off. So yes...arrogance and perhaps also ignorance on your part at the same time. Your "knowledge" is questionable at best.

I have to agree with Mark...your ref usal to say he llo to him is cowardice. You're hiding behind dribbling rhetoric because you're afraid. Mark suggested I say hi to him at a game years ago and I did. The guy couldn't be nicer.

I agree Mark isn't setting up a steel cage match

Just exchange pleasantries and I'll bet you'll both be more cordial to each other. 

We all did this with Greg and it was the only time that things didn't improve but that's on him

Evo is correct.  Greg has his own issues, which unfortunately, rear their ugly heads from time to time.  He's been quiet...for now...but chances are that will change.  How do I know???  Because it always works out that way, at least as far as Greg is concerned.

Evo has sat with me at UConn games before...so he can attest to this...nobody from this board that talks smack has come up to me at a game.  Not one time.

8 hours ago, MarkH2919 said:

Evo is correct.  Greg has his own issues, which unfortunately, rear their ugly heads from time to time.  He's been quiet...for now...but chances are that will change.  How do I know???  Because it always works out that way, at least as far as Greg is concerned.

Evo has sat with me at UConn games before...so he can attest to this...nobody from this board that talks smack has come up to me at a game.  Not one time.

Mark and I have called each other every name in the book right here. I sat infront of him at last week's UConn, No problems, there never is.  I would prefer if we could honorably ban name calling on the boarrd but either way, I'm sorry, but I do not feel bullied by Mark. 

Again not condoning any name calling but Mark ain't looking for a fight, or looking to bully. Now Hendrickson that was an online bully, Blubber, Harpoon, VinceCt, same boat. 

17 hours ago, Whalevolution said:

Their are other people in your life other than your dad 

Your dad doesn't know everything

Branch out for once maybe if you did take one minute to say he l l o to Mark we all wouldn't be subjected to an "As the World turns" soap opera thread day and night and the rest of us could actually talk hockey instead of having to read this stuff. Or invite Mark to meet you.  Otherwise it's just the same Merry go round with you two. Mark maybe name calling in every post but a meet and greet is a solution. Something you haven't offered. Once you two meet you won't be hurling insults as often.  Trust me after 8 years in this nutty board it seems to be the only thing that works.  Mark is right about people behind a screen but that's life today. 

I know there are other people in my life besides Dad. I mentioned some of them in earlier post. There's my wife. My mother. My friends. There are my co-workers. There are my fellow volunteers at the charity organizations and community organizations I work with. I am well aware that there are other people in my life besides my Dad. The reason I mentioned my Dad is because he is the person I attend UConn and Wolf Pack hockey games with. 
I have no interest in having a "meet and greet" with a grown man who acts like an insulting child on an internet message board. Why? Because if Mark was to act like a mature adult in person at a hockey game, it would make me wonder even more why he can't also just act like a mature adult out here. Why the need for the two different personalities of "Mr. Nice Guy" at in person at hockey games and "Mr. Insult" out here? And if he didn't act any different in person at a hockey game then he does out here, his insults and immaturity would be even more annoying in person.
You know what's nutty about this board? That its moderator seems to think the board member who insults people over and over and over and over again out here by calling other people "idiots" and "morons" and "dip$hits" and "imbeciles" is some poor, misunderstood guy who would get along with everybody better if everybody just visited with him at a hockey game. 

17 hours ago, MarkH2919 said:

It has everything to do with being a coward, Chad.  You (along with the rest) would NEVER say anything to me face-to-face like you're saying on here.  And, THAT, sir (and I use that term loosely) is the definition of an "internet bully", one that talks big online, but hides from any face-to-face confrontation.  

You've proven everything to me.  You're nothing more than a yellow-bellied coward.  

Mark, I would say to you in person exactly what I have said to you out here. EXACTLY. I would ask you why you feel the need to insult people on this message board over and over and over and over again. I would ask you if calling other people "idiot" and "moron" and "dip$hit" and "imbecile" on this message board makes you feel better about yourself. I would ask you why you choose to act like an elementary school bully out here. I am willing to bet that you would either have nothing to say in return at all or you would just disagree about your insulting behavior being bullying or you would insult me in person. That's it. Because what else could you do? You can't deny that you insult people over and over and over and over again out here because your insulting posts are here for every body to read. You can't deny that you call people out here "idiot" and "moron" and "imbecile" and "dip$hit" over and over and over again because those insults are in your posts for people to read. You might try to argue that insulting people and calling them "idiots" and "morons" and "dip$hits" and "imbeciles" isn't bullying. But I wouldn't agree. I'd tell you that is precisely the way that bullies in a schoolyard act. So why bother with the farce of a meeting. I'd say in person exactly what I'm writing right now and you would either say nothing at all, insult me in person the way you insult people on this board, or try to argue that insulting people isn't bullying. It would all be a waste of time Mark. We just don't agree about how mature adult people act. We don't agree about it out here and we wouldn't agree in person.      

• Like 1