MarkH2919

Mark Your Calendars -- Whalers Alumni Weekend II

July 27-29 at Dunkin Donuts Park.  Yard Goats vs. New Hampshire.  July 28 is the day the players will be in attendance.  No word yet on who is coming.  But mark your calendars accordingly!!!

• Like 1

I hope its not the same ol same ol people again! It would be nice to see some new faces we haven't seen in a while!!

4 hours ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

That's great, but it's there any news on the event that's supposed to be happening in February? 

Agreed, how about some inside information!!!

So,  its about a month away, anyone have any inside scoop on who is on the preliminary list  of attendees?? Hope**lly we will see some NEW faces!!!

4 hours ago, MarkH2919 said:

I have a partial list.  But I'm not sharing it here.

Any new names?? Or the same ol'. Website says Babych, Crawford, Kaiton, Stoughton, Janssens

8 hours ago, MarkH2919 said:

jimmy forgot the quotes.

"professional"

No quotes needed for the only professional team to win a championship in the state. I love the Whalers but you guys act like children. No wonder no one ever takes Hartford seriously. Also, what more can the Pack do for you guys? They brought in the Baldwins, changed the name and colors to honor the Whalers, had special nights for the Whalers, their players, and the Howe family. What more did they need to do to get you to support Hartford Hockey? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

What more did they need to do to get you to support Hartford Hockey? 

He needs to be CEO/President/GM/Head Coach of the new Whalers franchise destined to be the next expansion team in the NHL.

**** let's name them the Hartford Markies, Biggie and Greg won't even be allowed in the arena.

Only then will he support Hartford "professional" Hockey.

No.  Don't need any of those things.

Truth is...I don't even need the NHL.

Just want the Puke out and a neutral NHL affiliate in...one that is smart enough (like the other professional sports team in the city) to use the past to help promote the current and the f uture.  

But hey, continue to be clueless...it's what you and Fraudie do best.  BTW, how's UConn's new hockey arena coming along.  :lol:

Why does every single topic on here go way off on a tangent from the original subject!!!   WTF!!!   Holy Shiite!

• Like 1

On 6/19/2018 at 8:10 PM, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

No quotes needed for the only professional team to win a championship in the state. I love the Whalers but you guys act like children. No wonder no one ever takes Hartford seriously. Also, what more can the Pack do for you guys? They brought in the Baldwins, changed the name and colors to honor the Whalers, had special nights for the Whalers, their players, and the Howe family. What more did they need to do to get you to support Hartford Hockey? 

Maybe...not change back to the stupid and "moribund" baby Rags branded WolfPack?

6 hours ago, jimmytheidiotboy said:

Maybe...not change back to the stupid and "moribund" baby Rags branded WolfPack?

The Whale brand had millions of dollars of debt attached to it and MSG didn't own it. So they had to change it back because there's no way they'd buy it from the Baldwins. Would you really buy something from someone who owes you a ton of money? That's why they had to go back to the Wolf Pack. If not, then we might have been stuck with the Hartford or even the Connecticut Rangers. I know your name is "idiotboy" but you must be able to see that the Wolf Pack was a better option.

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 8:12 PM, radcon said:

So,  its about a month away, anyone have any inside scoop on who is on the preliminary list  of attendees?? Hope**lly we will see some NEW faces!!!

No clue, but from what I've been hearing at games, it sounds like it's going to be the same guys as last year. Honestly, after all of the no shows at the event in February I wouldn't be surprised if less guys show up this year.

Uh, they didn't "have" to change it back.  They "chose" to change it back.  When are you going to stop lying?

"No clue, but from what I've been hearing at games, it sounds like it's going to be the same guys as last year. Honestly, after all of the no shows at the event in February I wouldn't be surprised if less guys show up this year."

Heh.  There are so many differences between February and July, not the least of which is that the season is actually going on in February...

For someone that claims to be a "True Hartford Hockey Fan", you're about the most negative Hartford hockey fan I have ever encountered.  You're also about the biggest liar and fraud I've ever encountered as well.

6 hours ago, MarkH2919 said:

Uh, they didn't "have" to change it back.  They "chose" to change it back.  When are you going to stop lying?

Now who is lying? They didn't own the Whale brand and would have had to pay the Baldwins to use it. There's no way they'd do that with all the money they owed them.

1 hour ago, jimmytheidiotboy said:

Bet they wouldn't be bottom feeding in attendance if they paid the stipend to WSE to keep it the Whale...just sayin'...

They were "bottom feeding" under WSE, or did you forget about Junior admitting to screwing with the numbers and WSE being millions of dollars in debt and hoping for someone to bail them out?