Sign in to follow this  
Kevin

Mark Stewart Greenstein + Tom Dundon = Possible Return of the NHL to Hartford?

I found this video earlier and I would love to know everyone's opinion on it. 

Are you skeptical? Do you think it could be done? 

A team relocating here is possible.

The Canes relocating here is not possible, and the Canes playing any more than a preseason game here...is not possible.

I appreciate the effort also, but it's not realistic...at least not regular season game(s) here...

A preseason game is definitely possible...but because of the WolfPack, it would almost certainly be against the Rangers.

There is definitely something going on behind the scenes.

We now have candidates for Governor running on platforms of bringing NHL games to Hartford.

It was only a year ago that Governor Malloy and Mayor Bronin were asking the Islanders to relocate to Hartford, now candidates for Governor are including the NHL in their campaign promises; yesterday the Hurricanes announcer's daughter was on national TV, the Whalers license plate was just unveiled two weeks ago, the Hurricanes are now selling Whalers merchandise and are going to start wearing Whalers jerseys during games, something big is going on.

On 2/8/2018 at 7:55 AM, Whalevolution said:

I appreciate the effort, we had this candidate on the show.  I think he has zero chance of winning but love that he is so pro Whalers. 

For a candidate on the Democrat side, he sounds very good, which means that he won't win in the primary against the insane people running. Oh well, I hope he'll win...