Sign in to follow this  
WhalerCentral

looking for suggestions for new Whalers Booster Club logo

This thread can be for suggestions for a new Whalers Booster Club logo, as some of you might know, there could be legal issues arising over the coming months.

Feel free to upload your logo suggestion/contribution:

5359023566880768.png

I don't think they will have an issue as they are a registered nd recognized by the NHL. 

Even if they did try to prevent the club from using the logo the NHL would be facing an onslaught from this market.  They're already on thin ice in Hartford for p***** mistakes and errors

Whalevolution, I want them to have a wide array of choices, in case the NHL drops the hammer on their current logo.

How about this one, I am trying to use the eye of the whale as a pinpoint for where Hartford would be on the map, I am about 10 miles east of the "notch" on the Mazzachusetts border, and I am trying to stay about 5 miles south of Windsor with the whale's eye.  I think the NHL should be okay with us using this.

6417592882036736.png

Edited by WhalerCentral

I am a bit worried about this one, the whale tail in the center could almost be seen as trademark infringement on the original Whalers logo, the whale tail in the center is suggestive of the original logo.

5274460492660736.png

Edited by WhalerCentral

Okay, I think I have solved the possible infringement issue, that the above whale-tail logo had, with this whale tail that is tilted to the side, not as suggestive as infringing on the Official Whalers logo, that the above logo does.

6167886973108224.png

Edited by WhalerCentral

Wait, why would their be "legal issues"? That's where I'm really con**sed. The club has been using the logo forever and they are an official NHL Booster Club. There wouldn't be any legal issues and these "logos" are good aw**l.

• Like 1