Sign in to follow this  
MarkH2919

Yard Goats ticket sales jump 24%

The announced attendance at Yard Goats games have been spot on this season so far. The announced attendance at Wolf Pack games have been ridiculously inflated.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know if any given individuals in area were given the chance to go to a Wolf Pack or A Yard Goats game, the overwhelmingly majority would go see the Yard Goats.

15 hours ago, Mr. Br***** Bonanza said:

The announced attendance at Yard Goats games have been spot on this season so far. The announced attendance at Wolf Pack games have been ridiculously inflated.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know if any given individuals in area were given the chance to go to a Wolf Pack or A Yard Goats game, the overwhelmingly majority would go see the Yard Goats.

Yeah, these sure look like games with 4000 people in attendance. Honestly, they remind me of when the WSE was announcing that the Whale were getting 3000-4000 a game when in reality under 1000 people were showing up.

2018-04-11 Vaughans Empty Stadium.jpg

2018-04-11 YG Empty Stadium 02.jpg

2018-04-11 YG Empty Stadium.jpg

Looks about double a WP game lol

Who cares at the end of the day the YG draw 200k more than the Wolf Pack. 

And no I'm not being anti WP because the YG outdrew the Ct Whale by 175k too.

2 hours ago, Whalevolution said:

Who cares at the end of the day the YG draw 200k more than the Wolf Pack. 

That's f unny. :) Sometimes the truth can make you laugh. 

Edited by Mr. Brass Bonanza

So let's review...the Yard Goats have "fewer than 1000", the CT Whale have "fewer than 1000" but the WolfPack NEVER do?????

Bull$hit.  What about that game in early February that had like 300 people???

With every post, Fraudie makes a bigger a$$ out of himself.

When you're at a hockey game where you can hear the players and refs as if they are sitting next to you, and can literally have a conversation with someone on the other side of the arena, there are less than 1000 people in the building. And yes, I have done this at more than one Wolf Pack game...just because I could.

10 hours ago, MarkH2919 said:

So let's review...the Yard Goats have "fewer than 1000", the CT Whale have "fewer than 1000" but the WolfPack NEVER do?????

Bull$hit.  What about that game in early February that had like 300 people???

With every post, Fraudie makes a bigger a$$ out of himself.

Never said that the Wolf Pack haven't had games with no one at them. Just saying that the Wolf Pack don't mess with their numbers as much as the Whale did and the Goats do.

"Just saying that the Wolf Pack don't mess with their numbers as much as the Whale did and the Goats do."

And I'm saying you're **ll of crap.  Wednesday, Feb, 7.  School Day game, WolfPack vs. Bridgeport.

Announced attendance = 2594.

Actual attendance per photos posted on a myriad of places = 300-400 TOPS.

And don't use the "oh, there was a storm" excuse.  Because if you're going to use the weather as a reason why people don't go to WolfPack games, then that excuse flies for the Yard Goats too.

Fraud.

On 4/13/2018 at 8:50 PM, TrueHartfordHockeyFan said:

Never said that the Wolf Pack haven't had games with no one at them. Just saying that the Wolf Pack don't mess with their numbers as much as the Whale did and the Goats do.

You are the only one anywhere that I know who thinks like this.  Other than Biggie

By the way...Final WP number = 157,243 for 38 dates, 4,138/game.  Good for 23rd in the AHL.

Global is now 1/2 way through their 10 year agreement.

For the 5 seasons since they came in (and the Rangers went back to the crappy WP Brand), Global has drawn 811,472 for 190 WolfPack games, or an average of 4,271/game.

the CT Whale averaged 4,949/game in their 3 seasons.

So the CT Whale brand is still about 700 fans per game more than the WP brand.  Fraudie can complain all he wants, those are the numbers.  

• Like 1