4 hours ago, TeenWhalersFan said:

I guess the surprise is Fort Myers as #2...Florida is a hockey hotbed...

NY transplants, 10s of thousands 

3 hours ago, Whalevolution said:

Most of the west coast of Florida is from the Midwest...I-75 is straight from Michigan to Ft Myers...New York and the northeast is on the east coast...drive down I-95.

Not with the amount of Bruins fans in Hartford in the 18 to 30 year old demographic. There are so many people that in the last 5 years in my late 20s that are going to bruins games than they did 10 years ago when we were seniors in high school. The bruins are the new red sox to kids in central and eastern Ct. kids care less about regular season baseball and hockey is all the rage for fair weather boston sports lovers.

Also the young/middle age female market for actually watching and going to bruins games is up. Girls are more into hockey than i have seen in my 27 years of living especially being into the individual players.

Edited by Monizzle145

23 hours ago, canadawhale said:

So Phoenix has fans, just not for the Coyotes. Ah well.

Yea that helped me understand a little why the league is do desperate to stay there. 

Yes, but I just wonder how many of those fans in Arizona are fans of the current playoff teams and not the Coyotes.

On 4/15/2018 at 5:10 PM, Whalevolution said:

That is most likely from retired snowbirds and the growing southwestern bolts fanbase