Sign in to follow this  
TrueHartfordHockeyFan

New on -campus approved for UConn

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 1:31 PM, CTWhalers said:

Hold up...the HWBC is still a thing? I was so sure they were going to disband after the Whalers left Hartford. What exactly do they "boost" these days???

Themselves because that's all they really care about. If they cared about the return of the NHL and the Whalers they'd be doing everything they could to boost up all the sports teams in Hartford. Instead they boycott and complain about them. Their "president" has even sent emails to teams demanding things like free tickets, giveaway even though the club wouldn't be going to the game, and saying that they have to make Pucky the Mascot "or else". They don't care about Hartford or even the Whalers anymore. They just want something for nothing, and that's basically the same thing they're doing to "bring back the Whale". They think the NHL should just hand them a team because we live in the "Knowledge Corridor" and because we have a huge TV market. Well those things don't mean anything unless you have fans that are willing to spend money on tickets, and owners willing to spend millions money before they even thinking about making millions. That was Baldwins main problem. He thought that all he had to do was show up and people would just start throwing money at him to bring a NHL team back. Well they didn't and he screwed over a lot of people and cost Hartford and the state a lot of money as well. Connecticut Public TV shutdown their sports channel because Baldwin never paid them the money he owed for from them showing Whale games. That was after WCCT kicked him off of their station for not paying them for broadcasting the games.

8 hours ago, MarkH2919 said:

"Jeremiah never signed up unborn children on my watch, and we never gave an honorary membership to any of the Baldwins.  More made up BS." "And nobody gets a membership card, or a letter, or anything else without me knowing they have paid."

He did and I know that because I saw the cards. He bragged about them at a St Patrick's Day Parade a few years ago. He talked about how proud he was even though his daughter didn't care about it when he told her but his son thought it was cool. Also, your "president" was the one that tried to get my brother to sign his kids up because, "Jeremiah did it and it's a good idea for the club to get a hold of the kids before it's to late."

8 hours ago, MarkH2919 said:

Marty is an honorary member posthumously.  Edrie Buck is as well, per vote from the entire board, not just me.  You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. 

Well at least you admit that you're counting dead people to raise the numbers. So, why should we believe that you're not allowing kids and unborn babies?

9 hours ago, MarkH2919 said:

It still is, but let's make one thing very clear right now, you lying fraud...you were never a Whalers fan, you will never be a Whalers fan, and you will never be a member of the booster club as long as I have anything to say about it.  Thanks again for playing, you pathetic excuse for a human.  Go F yourself.

You can look at my last post to see what the club has become. It's a s**** of what it once was and it's an awful site to see. I was at games before the Whalers moved into Hartford and I never stopped going, unlike some people. If you want to see someone that's pathetic then you should look in the mirror because being the "membership chairman" of a booster club with nothing to boost is all you'll ever be, and I feel sorry for you. 

"Their "president" has even sent emails to teams demanding things like free tickets, giveaway even though the club wouldn't be going to the game, and saying that they have to make Pucky the Mascot "or else".

This is a blatant lie.  But then again, everything you have said is a blatant lie.  It's what you do.

"Well at least you admit that you're counting dead people to raise the numbers. So, why should we believe that you're not allowing kids and unborn babies?"

Counting 2 longtime members of the club posthumously isn't exactly moving the bar, idiot.  At each and every meeting, when I do the count, it goes like this.  "We currently have X members, of which (number) are new, (number) are returning and 3 are honorary/lifetime.  The honorary members (again, posthumously) are Edrie and Marty, and the lifetime member, who was nominated as such long before I even started with the club, is Brett Hollander of Hartford Distributors.  

If a member wants to sign up their child(ren), and they pay the membership dues, there's no reason for the club to say no.  I would never count unborn children.  If someone else did before I took over, then your beef is with them, not me.

Jeremiah, by the way, hasn't been a member of the club for several years now.  So, as per usual, your argument blows up in your face.  Again, just like everything else.  You're still a fraud.  Thanks for playing.

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 7:06 AM, MarkH2919 said:

Jeremiah, by the way, hasn't been a member of the club for several years now.  So, as per usual, your argument blows up in your face.  Again, just like everything else.  You're still a fraud.  Thanks for playing.

Really, "Jeremiah hasn't been a member of the club for several years now." That's interesting considering he still goes to meetings and Joanne says he's still a "proud member of the Booster Club". I'm starting to think the insults you throw around at other people are just the things that you are like a fraud, a liar, redundant, and no one cares about you.